Project Manager in Hampshire for a Consulting business to lead on the project portfolio
Experience in delivering projects across multiple industry sectors
- Shape the project management function
- Lead delivery on a cross functional portfolio
An interesting opportunity to work in a delivery focused change management role. This role will be hybrid working, predominately based in London. Fixed term contract until October 2023.
- An opportunity to work in a delivery focussed project management role
- Change Management experience required
Project Manage, monitor and control migration and transfer of all processes from the divested business.
Responsible for stakeholder engagement, milestone and ensuring all financial and non financial aspects of divested business are transferred in line with sales contract.
- 10-12 month project
- Project Manage Divestment of Business processes
A programme of up to 12 Months involving 10-15 projects across multiple IT disciplines. A Project Manager is required for a specific project in the area of data management.
- Hybrid working
- Large portfolio of projects
The role is broad and covers M&A and Commercial Finance. This role will be responsible for the Finance business lead for key strategic projects and take the lead for Finance on the identification, prioritisation and execution of acquisitions and disposals, as well as leading the Group investment appraisal process.
- FTSE Listed , global professional services business, career progression
- Corporate Finance, Commercial Finance, M&A
Data Project Manager - Hybrid - London - Inside IR35
A Project manager is required to work as one of a number of such resources, sharing the load of projects within the team. The specific activities to be undertaken will vary by project based on the phase being executed as defined within the Project Methodologies.
- Client facing project management opportunity
- Delivery of technologies across IT / Data and Finance.
You will be responsible for leading the successful delivery of a large digital projects for some of the most exciting brands in the world.
- Chance join a team working across a number of exciting digi projects and clients
- Flex working
Unique Finance Manager opportunity managing a portfolio of clients, predominantly in the renewable energy sector. This is a varied and hands-on role, which offers a blend of reporting, and commercial and strategic responsibilities. You will have direct exposure to senior stakeholders, presenting to board and influencing key decision making.
- Varied Finance Manager role with direct exposure to key stakeholders
- Flexibility and autonomy to manage your own workload
To support the current Project Manager(s) in providing consistent project management across multiple work streams within the business.
- Rapidly Growing business
- Good Salary Package
As an IFRS Project Manager you will work in a small project team to influence and contribute to the development of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), assessing them for adoption in the UK and ensuring that they are fit for purpose for use by UK companies.
- Influence the development of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Project based role with a strong work/life balance ethos.
Assist in the accounts preparation for a varied client base. Reporting directly into the accounts manager with project progression as well as assisting in the tax department when needed.
- Join an leading independent firm based in the Heart of Bath.
- Prepare the accounts for a vast and varied client base.
Reporting to the Director of Implementation the Project Analyst will support the Project Managers with the overall delivery of client implementations. . Working closely with the wider project team and external stakeholders, the Analyst will be responsible for maintaining project documentation, liaising with multiple stakeholders to schedule meetings and facilitate project activities.
- Page Outsourcing is one of the fastest growing global Outsourced providers
- A career with PageGroup