Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced, successful and growing company where you can develop your skills and career? If your answer is yes, then this is the right role for you.
- Real Opportunity for Career Development
- Flexible Working and Fantastic Benefits
Opportunity to grow and develop your experience. Your responsibilities will include managing sub-contractors, overseeing the full property project lifecycle and managing client relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
Great opportunity to manage and coordinate project teams and ensure the success of your portfolio.
- Excellent opportunity to develop skills and gain experience
- Competitive salary and flexible working
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your experience and portfolio. Role will include the management of entire project lifecycle, management of client relationships and management of contractors.
- Brilliant Opportunity to Develop Career
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Working
Fantastic opportunity to work with high-end luxury developer on projects from acquisition to completion. Responsibilities include managing and coordinating project teams, monitoring and being receptive to feedback and utilising your own knowledge to ensure the value of your portfolio.
- Opportunity to work with high-end luxury property developer
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
Project Manager - North East England - Property and Housing
- 12 month fixed term role with large North East based housing provider
- Competitive salary
A specialist Design Project Manager opportunity has been created for an Architect looking to move away from a design position with a high-growth firm as a result of new project wins.
- Design Management position for an Architect looking to move away from design
- Excellent organisation with good work/life balance and transparent progression
Opportunity to grow and develop your experience. Your responsibilities will include managing sub-contractors, overseeing the full property project development lifecycle and managing client relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working and Benefits
As the Special Projects Manager, you will be responsible for the development, management and control of major remedial works projects, with a strong focus on both internal and external fire safety. To provide the business and its customers with a cost effective, high quality,customer focused major defects rectification programme.
- To take the lead for the management and control of major remediation programmes
- And a have strong focus on both internal and external fire safety
As the Project Manager - Heating Retrofit, you will look after a range of live heat network construction projects of the following typical scope:* Full plantroom and network retrofits to improve performance (e.g. Heat Network Efficiency Scheme funded projects).
* Heat pump retrofits to decarbonise existing buildings (e.g. PSDS project delivery management).
* HIU and heat meter upgrade/replacement works.
- You will have the opportunity to lead on the heat network retrofit projects
- And plantroom retrofits as well as decarbonising existing buildings
As the Cladding Remediation Project Manager, you will work with external stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the cladding issue, taking a remediation plan from inception, through funding stages, and monitoring delivery. The role will cover all aspects of delivering cladding remediation projects from design, planning and construction stages, through to programme delivery.
- You have the opportunity to lead and coordinate the response to cladding issues
- and administer fire safety provisions, delivering safe and efficient solutions
Interim Project Manager (Neighbourhoods) - North East England - Property and Housing
- 6 month interim opportunity with potential to be extended further
- Leading North East based housing provider
Building Safety Project Manager for an East London based Housing Association. Responsible for delivering a range of building safety projects from inception to completion and working with contractors, consultants, and directors to ensure that buildings within the stock portfolio are safe and that resident safety is assured.
- Opportunity to deliver building safety projects from inception to completion
- Opportunity to work with external contractors and consultants to deliver works
Responsibilities include managing and coordinating project teams, developing and reviewing the conditions of the projects, monitoring and being receptive to feedback and utilising your own knowledge to ensure the value of your portfolio.
- Fantastic opportunity to develop portfolio
- Competitive salary and excellent pension scheme
Taking ownership of large scale projects delivered by the Capital Investment Delivery team. Ensuring programmes are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Opportunity to be part of value-led, community driven Social Housing provider
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
As Project Manager, your role will be to support the senior leadership team by managing individual projects to
successfully deliver the overall Development Strategy.
Additionally, you'll manage the contractual arrangements in place to deliver each project whilst working cooperatively with all project partners.
In this post you'll be reporting into the Project Director and will manage a Project Assistant.
- To join a PE backed developer at Growth phase
- Share options as part of package
Project Manager responsible for Co-Living & Hospitality projects ranging from conversions, extensions as well as new builds delivery from feasibility to delivery
- Growing co-living Property Developer and Operator
- Delivering luxury design-led co-living developments in London
Support the delivery of the Developer's high-profile Central London complex mixed-use developments from the amendment planning process, through the technical design, construction and completion.
- Central London 1.5M sqft Major Mixed Use Development
- Private developer with growing portfolios within UK major cities
The role of EMEA Capital Project Manager sits in the Global Workplace function responsible for managing the firm's EMEA office portfolio
- Delivers construction projects across the firms global office portfolio
- Reports into Global Head of Workplace Capital Projects
Provide overall direction and management of the delivery of the development from planning design through to build completion
- Award winning residential-led developer
- 3 x £100M+ developments in London Zone 4
As the Building Safety Project Delivery Manager, you will be required to manage Building Safety related projects and plan, lead, develop and deliver Building Safety investigations to a high quality, delivering to budget, and timescales whilst meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Take charge and manage Building Safety related projects and lead and develop
- Deliver Building Safety Investigations to a high standard and on time
Are you a qualified Retrofit COORDINATOR seeking a new challenge within a thriving renewable energy/eco market?We have a permanent opportunity to join a market leading FM and technical services contractor as they grow and develop their specialist sustainability team, to work towards their goal of achieving net zero carbon for scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions by 2045.
- Exciting permanent opportunity with a competitive salary.
- Development opportunities within a growing team due to commitment to targets.
One of the UK's leading Housing Associations has a newly-created position for a Head of Pre-Construction covering their Major Works programme. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a team, implement a strategy, and have an agile-working contract.
- Newly-created role with opportunity to implement a strategy and grow a team
- Leading Housing Association offering agile-working environment
Newly created Operations Construction Manager role for a leading US Based Real Estate Investment Trust specialising in Industrial Assets
- US Based Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
- Newly created role due to business growth
As Project Assistant, your role will be to support the project team by assisting with individual projects to successfully deliver the overall Development Strategy.
- A forward-thinking developer with an ambition for growth
- Specialist within the Resi Care, Specialist Schooling & Supported Living Sector
As the Senior Development Manager, you'll be responsible for a portfolio of development projects, managing the delivery of schemes from feasibility through to completion. You will appoint and manage the project team to gain planning permission and manage schemes through construction and handover to the business.
- Competitive package
- Exposure to a variety of schemes
I am a local council who within their Place Management and Regeneration Team are looking for Assistant Director of Development & Regeneration. The main aims of the role are to provide senior management and leadership for all aspects of Place development and Regeneration. To provide direction and connection of development and regeneration activity to deliver the Council's and partner's priorities.
- A forward thinking organisation who really invests heavily into their people
- A role with great career progression available
We are on the look out for Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors for an exclusive project. You will ideally hold experience and/or an interest in energy efficient, net zero living.
- Stand out rewards/benefits package
- Flexible and agile working opportunities
A successful private developer in West London is recruiting for a new Senior Technical Manager position.
- 200 unit RC frame project lead role - Technical Manager
- Successful developer with good pipeline of work (development and contracting)
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and successful Project Management Company. If you are looking for a role to develop your career, this is for you.
- Excellent Opportunity to Develop Career
- Flexible Working and Great Benefits