Our clients' Corporate Procurement Service is undergoing a significant transformation and change programme, encompassing key elements of change management including people, processes and systems. We are looking for the support of an experienced project manager for our client. The role will work directly with the Assistant Director and Senior Management Team in supporting the overall change and necessary project management aspects to the programme.
- Fully remote working
- Competitive Salary
This role is to support the senior leadership team in the delivery of projects from small scale to large scale construction.
- Supportive team, where agile working is promoted alongside staff wellbeing
- An organisation portfolio of unique and challenging projects
As Project Manager you will be working alongside a Development Manager on every assigned scheme; from post-acquisition through to planning, main contractor tendering and selection and managing the construction delivery through to handover.
- Opportunity to work for a Developer/Investor/Asset Manager - Industrial sector
- You will be working alongside the Development Manager across all stages.
To provide visible leadership, direction with foresight and insight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes and customer satisfaction and obtains results through the team.
- Great Company Culture
- Career Development Opportunities
A 9 month fixed term contract, this role will centre around the ensuring the successful delivery of the school delivery projects, alongside working on any part of the client's portfolio, ie libraries and offices. The role will be varied, from agreeing where the school is sited on a new development to handing the keys over to the head teacher.
- A flexible and supportive team
- A chance to work with an organisation with enormous regeneration plans
Project Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- 12 month fixed term role with leading North West housing provider
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lead all aspects of pre and post contract project delivery relating to infrastructure and land preparation
- Leading property developer business
- South East residential mixed-use regeneration scheme
A great opportunity for a Project Manager to liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders to diagnose, submit claims, and manage to resolution all latent defects which occur in the New Build stock.
Work with wider Development team to feedback learning's to improve design and procurement documentation.
- To join one of the most reputable Housing Associations in the Country
- Flexible working on offer, excellent benefits & highly competitive salary
Lead on the remediation and infrastrcuture developmetn of large land sites
Provide strategic and innovative solutions utulising your infrastrcuture and civil engineering skils
- Lead on pre-construction phase of land redevelopment schemes
- Provide strategic solutions from land acquisition to construction commencement
As the Planned Investment Project Manager, you will be responsible for the pre-planning and subsequent delivery of multiple works projects and programmes (c£2m annually) within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets. As well as preparing, monitoring, managing, delivering and controlling all work streams within your given patch.
- To be responsible for the delivery of Asset Investment Programmes and Projects
- and to ensure allocated budgets and timescales are agreed and kept to every time
An an outstanding interim position covering the South West region.
As the Project Manager for special projects which includes Fire Safety, you will provide effective management of home improvements by supervising and administering contracts with both internal and external providers.
- Excellent interim position covering the South West region
- 3 - 6 month contract
Delivery of high-profile projects, focussing on technical proficiency with a view to grow commercial understanding across our focus sectors and will contribute to Business Development.
This role offers an opportunity to strengthen Project Management experience and to broaden skill base further into commercial property with exposure.
- Experience working in Consultancy Project Management
- Variety of workload and opportunities for development of skills
We are looking for an ambitious person to work across a range of services including Car Parks, Assets, CCTV, Facilities Management, Play, Trees, Bereavement, Street Scene and Ground Care.
You will be expected to manage a cohort of projects in a variety of fields, often at pace, ensuring that successful conclusion on these projects in line with the organisation's Corporate Priorities are achieved.
- A unique position delivering community / housing related projects.
- Fixed term contract - 18 months.
Client-side Project Manager role for a prestigious Luxury Hotel Conversion Project in Central London
- Prestigious Luxury Hotel Conversion Project in Central London
- Working client-side with the Developer
In-house Fit-Out Project Manager role in a trading firm to deliver multiple programmes of fit-out projects at their new office in the City of London
- Rare client-side fit-out Project Manager opportunity for a Trading Firm
- Great benefits including on-site catering, gym, and attractive salary
You will work collaboratively with contractors and colleagues to ensure the delivery of high-quality replacements, cyclical programmes and improvements to our re homes ensuring that our properties are well maintained and contribute to the delivery of the Asset Management Objectives.
- Senior Project Manager role with London based HA
- 3-6 month fixed term contract role
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the in house projects team of a West Midlands based university.
- Senior Project Manager - Estates
- West Midlands University
Would you like to work at an award-winning housing association which is making a significant difference to the lives of customers and communities? To help drive their ambitious development programme strategy this Housing Association are looking for a Development Project Manager who has experience delivering high quality mixed tenure schemes.
- Award-winning housing association with an ambitious development programme.
- Stable, flexible, great work life balance and career progression opportunities.
Assist the Development Director in the approved Development and Growth strategy and take responsibility for the planning and management of the Development programme delivery in London but also the Home Counties.
- Join a rapidly growing Nationwide Housing Association
- Fantastic opportunity for growth
Senior Project Manager to join Commercial Fit Out Team in London
- Growing Project Management team in a leading commercial real estate firm
- Working with FTSE100 clients
- In house Project Operations Management role help deliver large development sites across the UK
- fantastic career opportunities within a highly regarded developer
- Oversee all UK sites - Leading teams of consultants and contractors
- Senior role within a prestigious developer
Senior Project Manager/AD to deliver a complex hotel, mixed-use development and large commercial refurbishment from feasibility to completion
- Successful PM Consultancy Practice
- Opportunity to be involved in front-end feasibility & planning stage
Do you want to join a team who are driving cutting edge development? Do you see yourself in a key role at an award-winning housing association which is making a significant difference to the lives of customers and communities? This New Business Development Manager could be the role for you.
- An incredibly exciting role increasing the provision of new homes, in Midlands.
- Community focused, sustainable and innovative projects.
Would you like to work for a forward thinking organisation, who are passionate about providing high quality homes, communities and services? Would you like to make a difference to people's lives? If so this Community Development Officer role is for you. If you have experience of community development, engagement, support and services and enjoy forming and supporting partnerships with community groups please keep reading.
- The chance to make a real difference to local people and the community.
- The opportunity to join a friendly, welcoming, flexible organisation.
The Project Director will take ownership and accountability for the projects, from inception through to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within contract requirements. The PD will work closely with the Development Director and all internal/external teams to ensure the successful delivery of each residential scheme.
- This is a client-side Project Director role to work on high profile resi schemes
- You will operate on all schemes from inception to completion
Seeking a Programme Manager to join them for a contract position within their Capital Projects & Property Maintenance division.
- One of the Largest HA's in the country.
- A very progressive organisation, looking to be a market leader.
The Programme Officer will work directly with the Programme Manager as wells as other colleagues within the organisation, wider council departments, co- funders, stakeholders and the wider public to ensure that the programme is delivered to a high standard.
- An opportunity to get involved in a really exciting Economic Development project
- A chance to make a really positive impact on the region
Project Director to lead large Central London Regeneration Scheme
- Large Central London Regeneration Scheme
- Opportunity to be involved in front-end concept design stage
As the interim Neighbourhood Services Project Co-ordinator you will be key member of the Neighbourhood Services Group, working flexibly to support a range of corporate and operational projects.
You will ensure that projects within the group are supported with strategic research, consultation and development in a wide range of fields, cross cutting a diverse group.
- Exciting 12 month interim position - housing related
- Brilliant hourly rate
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Development Manager to manage the development of ground mount solar and storage projects for out client. This involves taking sites that have grid connections and land agreements in place, through to a fully consented projects ready for financial close. The successful candidate will be expected to take ownership and lead on all technical, commercial, and consenting aspects involved with project development.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Storage Business.
- A track record in obtaining planning consents and managing multiple projects