Are you a contract Project Manager looking for a new position? I am currently working with a large Blue-Chip Engineering client based in Rotherham who are looking to employ a contractor on a minimum 3-month contract. As you the Project Manager you will have full cradle to grave responsibility for a large R&D/Production build project.
- New Project Manager position on a 3-month minimum contract based in Rotherham.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for a Blue Chip Client.
The role will require a strong Agile project manager to lead and manage a feasibility study including securing buy-in and support of the findings, pulling together robust solution options, costings, resource demand, delivery plan and approach for the next phase and beyond.
- You will be part of a high profile transformation project
- 3 Months Contract
Cabinetry project manager paying £35,000 to £45,000 per annum based in Dewsbury
- Newly created role
- Based in Dewsbury
Working with the Senior Project Management team to manage projects as required as part of a larger programme of works. Working with the Senior Project Management team on the delivery of a range of projects both small and large scale.
- Exciting Opportunity In A Newly Formed Organisation
- Long Term Prospects
A great opportunity to join an established, large food manufacturing business near Sheffield. The business offers career progression down a number of routes so ideally suited to ambitious candidates who are keen to progress.
- One of the largest Food manufacturing businesses in the UK
- Fantastic progression opportunities
I'm looking to speak to Project Managers interested in a permanent role on a major digital transformation project. We are hoping to find prince2 project managers that have implemented SAP S/4 Hana into any environment but a preference would be a global supply chain environment. This role could be remote but would require visits to East Yorkshire.
- established group
- SAP s4 project
Our client has embarked on a rapid and exciting period of growth into a number of European markets. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager - IT & Business Change to support the E-Commerce Director with the delivery of a variety of strategic and transformational programmes which are both Technology and Business driven.
- Opportunity to join this highly acquisitive market leading organisation
- Based near Sheffield with hybrid working
My client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to help lead the team for this diverse business in West Yorkshire. The portfolio of works is very wide-ranging indeed and as such should attract someone with an agile and adaptable mindset and who relishes the challenge of managing multiple stakeholder relationships at all levels and who has a think-outside-the-box mentality, liking to bring new ideas and creativity in implementing methodologies.
- Unusually good benefits and work / life balance available
- Growing team with room to progress your career further
Preconstruction/BID Manager invited to join residential contractor to manage & ensure the timely & accurate progression of information to Ops & Build.
- Business critical strategic new position within the business
- Flexible working with high autonomy in inclusive and close-knit team
The Implementation Manager will be joining a fast paced and well established provider of incident management services based in Yorkshire.
This is a 9 month FTC - £58, 000 - £78, 000 pro rata (£78, 000 - £100, 000 Full time)
- Implementation Manager, fast paced,
- 9 month FTC - £58, 000 - £78, 000 pro rata (£78, 000 - £100, 000 Full time)
The project management officer role, will define and maintain standards for project management within an organisation. Working alongside senior project and change professionals to ensure projects are run efficiently.
- Flexible with great benefits
- Well established mutual building society
Working with one or more project managers to gather requirements, analyse, document, and propose solutions for large and/or complex business or IT areas including workflow, functional specifications, IT and process improvement.
- Remote Working
- Attractive Day Rate Opportunity
I am now looking to recruit a Project Engineer, for a large Engineering & Manufacturing business based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. My client will consider candidates who have a background in Project Engineering, Contract and Quotations, or Project Coordination. This position will be responsible for delivering projects on time, in full to client specification.
- NEW Project Engineer vacancy based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
- Project Engineers, Coordinators and Contracts Engineers will be considered
We are looking for a dynamic Software Development Manager who has experience in strong team leadership, Agile methodology and supplier management. This role is ideal for someone looking to move into a Leadership role, or who has experience as an IT Manager or Project Manager.
- Work on a huge migration to modernise a business
- Work with a growing development team
I am now looking to recruit a Project Engineer (Capex Improvement Projects) for a large UK based manufacturing business. This position would be ideal for ex Maintenance Engineers who have moved into a Project Engineer position or any current Capex Project Engineers who have experience within New Installations, Machinery Upgrades or Continuous Improvement. This position will cover 3 sites across Halifax, and West Yorkshire.
- New Project Engineer position based across Halifax and West Yorkshire areas.
- Are you an ex Maintenance Engineer looking for a position within projects?
- Senior Communications Specialist you will have experience of strategic communications, campaigns, media relations, reputation, change management, stakeholder engagement, internal communications, project management as well line management experience.
- Remote Working- You will need to be on site ideally 3 days a week
- Circa 2 months Interim Contract
- Start Mid May
- Communications Lead- NHS BAND 8B
- Yorkshire - Remote Working