Principal Consultant/Consultant Business Cases (public sector Green Book)
- Principal Consultant/Consultant Business Cases (public sector Green Book)
- HM Treasury Green Book and business case approach
Senior Manager Public Sector & Infrastructure Economics
- Senior Manager or Manager Public Sector & Infrastructure Economics
- infrastructure economics, public sector economics
Climate and Sustainability Lead
- Climate and Sustainability Lead with the Pensions Regulator (hybrid working)
- climate change, sustainability, ESG
The successful candidates will use their curiosity and drive to assess and investigate applications across a range of different markets, identifying harms and taking appropriate steps to address them to ensure that the right outcome is achieved.
- Draft clear and concise case decision papers and risk escalation reports
- Assess and investigate applications across a range of different markets
The primary focus is to protect consumers and proactively prevent harm to consumers and markets.
- Assess, investigate and mitigate issues
- Use evidence, knowledge and judgement to make recommendations and decisions
The post holder will support the work of the VTQ Policy team in relation to development of policy approaches, consultations and related activities, with the goal of ensuring that Ofqual secures qualifications that are fit for purpose and have the greatest overall benefit for users, including students and learners and the wider education and training system.
- Contribute to the development and analysis of policy options
- Assisting the preparation of briefings, reports and consultation documents
Provides advice to colleagues across teams on policy issues relating to remuneration and support strategic decision-making by senior managers and Board members by researching, analysing, drafting and presenting a range of policy options. Works collaboratively internally and externally to implement change, employing a strong understanding of the practicalities of policy implementation.
- Provide advice to colleagues across teams on policy issues
- Researching, analysing, drafting and presenting a range of policy options
This role will, on an ongoing basis, define, analyse, design and deliver business critical projects required to support the functions of the Regulator
- Support organisational change in policy, process and practice
- Provide project management guidance and project managing individual projects
The post holder will be responsible for leading the development, design and delivery of key policies in line with Organisation's current and future Strategic Plan
- The Policy Manager will report into the Head of Policy and Research
- Lead the design, development and delivery of key policies
Senior Standards Manager will be responsible for developing schemes and business standards which maximise industry engagement, are adapted to the variety of business operating models in the industry, are inclusive and drive service reliability and encourage improvement.
- A new opportunity to join a growing regulator
- Responsible for developing schemes and business standards
The post-holder will be responsible for leading the maintenance of effective relationships with new and existing industry stakeholders. They will also be responsible for the development of a directorate stakeholder engagement strategy that supports the delivery of the Regulator's Stakeholder Strategy designed to engage with industry and meet its goals as defined in the Corporate and Business plans
- New opportunity to join a growing regulator
- Lead effective relationships with new and existing industry stakeholders
Exciting opportunity for a Policy and Research specialist to manage a portfolio of research projects.
- Exciting opportunity to join a high profile regulator
- Work closely with the Policy team and managing multiple research projects
Exciting opportunity to join a Policy and Stakeholder engagement team
- Support the Policy Manager with communicating complex Policy matters
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders