Stop scrolling through adverts, this is a great opportunity for Assistant Estates Surveyors in my network. I am fortunate enough to be partnering to recruit ANOTHER interim assistant estates surveyor, due to the council ensuring the property team is fully resourced. Fantastic employer, flexible working and really varied workload. This six month contract, will get any junior assistant surveyor excited.
- A team, a manager, a employer of choice!
- Interesting and varied work! Good length of contract
Interim Building Surveyor - Responsive Repairs - Liverpool - Property and Housing
- 3 month interim opportunity
- Leading Merseyside based housing provider
Interim Contracts Manager (Planned Works) - Property and Housing - North West England
- Leading North West based social housing provider
- Long term interim contract
Have you ever thought about making a move into the public sector but have been unsure as to what to expect? Have you wanted to move to the beautiful Gloucester region, but didn't want to commit to a full time role? I am recruiting a Estates Surveyor on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with South Gloucester Council. They are a well resourced, supportive employer who have some really interesting work and a really large investment portfolio.
- Opportunity to trial the role before committing to a permanent role
- Really varied work, great team, you will love it.
I am currently recruiting a interim Building Surveyor for a local council near Walsall. This is a 12 month contract. PAYE rate is £18.95 and Umbrella is £22.51. Interviewing this week. Immediate start. Surveying operational and commercial buildings in the portfolio. 37 hour week. Contact me for more information.
- Long and stable contract, surveying a varied portfolio of buildings
- Work as part of a supportive team, on a defined 12 month project
I am currently working with a client side organisation who are recruiting for an Interim Building Surveyor. Condition surveying, dilapidation's report and project managing minor projects under £100k in value, all on commercial properties. Client is hoping the role will be outside of IR35.
- Outside IR35 - interesting variety - long term contract
- Home based with 1 day a week in the office
A permanent opportunity to join a growing Fire Risk and Compliance team, advising on and holding responsibility for identifying fire hazards and risks across domestic properties.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a reputable and continuously growing business.
An exciting new role has become available to lead the tenancy services team at a reputable and growing Housing Association in the Midlands.
- Fantastic opportunity with a reputable Social Housing provider.
- Attractive rewards and benefits package included.
Head Of Health, Safety and Risk - Property and Housing - Merseyside
- 6 month fixed term role with opportunity to go permanent
- 'Head Of' role with leading public sector organisation
Delivering GP, Development viability and management consultancy services across new build, regeneration and town planning to regional and national clients across both the public and private sectors.
- An exciting role with a growing business
- Experience working in GP/Development Consultancy or Valuation related work also