The Operational Planning Manager will lead a small team of central planners, who are tasked with with producing accurate and efficient demand/production plans for various areas of the manufacturing process.
- Based in Cornwall, hybrid working week
- Opportunity to lead and develop a team
This is an excellent fixed term contract position for a candidate that is based in the Cornwall area to utilise their cost accounting experience in a large multinational business
- Based in Cornwall
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract
As Compensation & Benefits Manager you will provide, manage and implement a competitive and substantial reward and benefits offering on behalf of the Company. Ensuring the delivery of key processes which are in line with the objectives, taking into account the differing requirements of the business.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced Compensation and Benefits professional
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
A well established, growing and successful firm of chartered accountants based in St. Austell is searching for an Accounts Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire working closely with Partners in a hands on role delivering accounts, tax and wide ranging services to a mixed and varied client base.
- Senior Accountant to join a growing St. Austell Accountancy firm
- Key hire supporting directors, with increasing responsibility and progression.
A growing chartered accountancy practice is searching for a Bookkeeping focused assistant accountant to join their successful team in St Austell. You will focus on bookkeeping, management accounts, vat returns, alongside wider service provision assisting on year end accounts and tax as a smaller element of your role. You will carve a key role here, adding value to clients and building relationships, within a growing team and firm.
- Bookkeeping/VAT return focused role, also assisting on year end accounts & tax.
- Growing, highly successful and reputable chartered accountancy practice.