The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing the entire end to end supply chain for the site in Barnstaple, leading teams across Procurement, planning and logistics.
- Global Manufacturing company
- End to end ownership of Supply chain
The Supply Chain Manager will head up a small team based in the UK manufacturing site, responsible for all 3rd party manufacturing, logistics and direct procurement.
- Growing European Footprint
- Global Pharmaceutical business
the company are looking to bring in a new Supply Chain Manager to help align their Supply Chain, Vendor Management & Planning functions.
- Great opportunity to work in a market leading company
- Great Career Path
The Supply Chain Manager is an integral role managing diverse processes. The post holder will be responsible and accountable for the overall management of the Supply Chain departments (Purchasing, Planning, Warehouse, Transport, Sampling) and will work closely with other business functions (Production, Technical, Finance, Sales & Marketing, IT).
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A business culture which recognises and rewards excellent performance
The role is responsible for the management and improvement of all aspects of the Supply Chain process, which covers the procurement of goods and services from suppliers, planning of the production schedule (demand, inventory management), warehousing / logistics and innovative Supply Chain models. The role is also responsible for supplier management and cost reduction initiatives to provide a competitive advantage.
- Excellent opportunity to join a specialist global manufacturing organisation
- End-to-end Supply Chain Management position
Setting up an agile and fully visible global supply chain for a diverse and swiftly evolving product portfolio in the direct to consumer market
This role is based in Scotland with flexibility to work on site/at home hybrid applicants would be expected to commit to a 3 day week in Scotland
- Thriving Business going through growth
- opportunity to take a lead supply chain role
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for all aspects of planning and managing the material flow to fulfil customer requirements, including purchasing, planning, supplier management and all inventories
- Excellent development opportunities
- Chance to make an impact within the organization
The Supply Chain Manager will develop and enact the Supply Chain strategy, ensuring that best value contracts are introduced and appropriately managed with high performing Supply Chain partners in direct support of the overall growth strategy.
- Excellent opportunity to join an established business part of a Global Group
- Newly created position covering dual site
The Procurement and Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall Procurement strategy, to deliver effective and robust supply of manufacturing materials, equipment and services for projects and production.
- Market leader within their specialist field
- Hybrid working week
A unique opportunity to join an established, global supply chain organisation who are going through an exciting period of change and transformation... These are BRAND NEW roles to develop strategy, which in turn will drive major operational improvements!
- Join an established client in an exciting period of change and transformation...
- BRAND NEW roles to develop strategy and drive operational improvements
Working on a landmark project, this is a role to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry.
- Landmark project
- Working for a newly appointed Head of Procurement
This is an exciting role to work with a growing UK restaurant as they look to continue its growth into Europe.
- British restaurant looking to expand into Europe
- Long term growth opportunities
Are you a Supply Chain/Planning Manager, or Head of/Director moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
- Working in the UK opens up many possibilities
- Offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle
The Supply Chain and Logistics Manager is the leader of the team, who looks after the efficient and effective development of the Supply Chain and Logistics Strategy.
- Career Development and opportunity to work for a Global Confectionery Business.
- Supply Chain Management experience in the FMCG industry.
This role provides support to the EU MDR Supply Chain Program Management Workstream Lead and the EU MDR Supply Chain Leader in the daily program management throughout the program life cycle. Focus areas of the role being supported are planning, monitoring progress, communication and partnering with sites and functions in managing risks and issues.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global leading pharmaceutical business
- Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team, working on exciting MDR projects
DIGITAL FINANCE MANAGER - LISTED SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS - IMMEDIATE START
- Listed Supply Chain & Logistics company
- 12 month Maternity cover
This role will take ownership and accountability of a minimum number of 2 high profile marketplace partners with a drive to grow the portfolio of products, services and the overall profitability of those accounts. Required to make strategic decisions that improve customer retention and secure the future profitability & growth of the E-Commerce business unit, working closely with the E-Commerce team, Operation and Finance functions.
- Work with the largest parcel delivery business in the UK
- Take ownership and accountability of high profile marketplace partners
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Purchasing Assistant is responsible for the Purchase Order processing. There is a strong emphasis on communication and the ability to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Join an expanding manufacturing business based in Manchester
- Previous purchasing/supply chain experience & advanced excel skills is a must
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Buyer is responsible for the managing the global supplier base and procurement of all raw materials. There is a strong emphasis on communication and the ability to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Brand new opportunity which has been created to support a growing manufacturer
- Proven track record in purchasing and CIPS qualified or studying towards
The role assists the Senior Supply Chain Manager with daily Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics activities. The role is also responsible for working together with the product development team to launch new menus.
- Career Development and opportunity to work for a Top Restaurant Brand in the UK.
- Supply Chain background in industries like Hospitality or FMCG required.
The Material Manager works with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure the organisation, planning and management of all functions related to the management.
- Fantastic development opportunities.
- Great opportunity to create an impact within the business