Lead the talent management team for the police.
Engaging with senior stakeholders and implementing ideas and processes.
- Oversee the design, development of succession planning initiatives
- Work for the British Transport Police
The Talent Manager will be responsible for the strategy and processes by which the business attracts, selects, trains, compensates, retains, develops, and promotes employees throughout the UK. More specifically this will include:
- Workforce planning
- On boarding
- Learning and development
- Succession planning
- Structuring of compensation and benefits
- Newly created Talent Manager for a luxury student residence provider in Oxford
- Responsible for end to end attraction, recruitment and retention of top talent
A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a Talent Acquisition Manager to help our client to
design and deliver effective, high quality and value focused recruitment.
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- High-Growth Business Area
The role requires the development and implementation of Talent Acquisitions strategies across Experienced hires, Early Careers and Graduate Recruitment. West Midlands.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage the end to end TA function with creativity, innovation and be results orientated. You will be a true ambassador of the business culture from start to finish.
- Exciting opportunity to join a high growth business
- Excellent culture build on personal development and professional respect
We are looking to recruit an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join this exciting expanding manufacturing business in West London/Middlesex.
- Opportunity to join exciting, successful, expanding manufacturing business
- West London/Middlesex/Berkshire based
Brand new role, headhunting subject-matter experts in Sustainability for this unique, fast-growing business.
Permanent role, salary up to £55,000 (based on experience), London based with flexible working, exceptional benefits
- Permanent role - London HQ with very flexible working
- Fast-growing consultancy providing their clients with Sustainability experts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Talent Management and HR professional to join this growing marketing company. Based in Leeds, you will split your time working from home and from the office.
- Exciting new role for an SME creative business based in Leeds, full or part time
- Talent focussed role for an experienced HR and recruitment professional
This newly created position will be responsible for managing the diverse recruitment needs of this fast-growing tech business.
- Growing Business
- Newly Created Role
As an Emerging Talent Coach (Delivery Manager), you will support a group of graduate talent through a development programme.
- Opportunity to work with a business gong through an exciting period of growth
- Opportunity to develop emerging talent, and change lives