Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a job alert
We'll notify you when any new jobs at Council of Reserve Forces' & Cadets' Associations (CRFCA) become available.
The Council of the Reserves' and Cadets' Associations (CRFCA) main objective is to assist the Associations in promoting the efficiency and wellbeing of the Reserve Forces and the Service Cadet organisations. The 13 RFCA Associations fulfil the requirements of their customers (who are MOD, the Front Line Commands and the DIO) to deliver the outputs as set through service level agreements. The Council is empowered to act through the Board as the co-ordinating HQ through which all funding streams flow.
The Commercials Team is relatively new team to the Council so in some respects a start up. This means that many of the processes, policies and ways of working are still being established. We are looking for enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals with ideas to come and join the new team which will support the RFCAs.
We see the value in our employees! We support all staff to undertake learning. Development will be discussed regularly with your line manager. Learning will come in many forms from formal qualifications (CIPS/MCIPS) to online training courses.. Taking this flexible approach to learning means that everyone should be able to fit their learning around (and even during) their busy jobs.
- Regionally to provide advice and support on behalf of the UK’s volunteer reserve forces and cadets.
- To work with the chains of command of the 3 services to deliver support to the reserves and cadet against Service Level Agreements.
- To establish and maintain links with the community.
- To deliver employer engagement on behalf of defence.
- To deliver the volunteer estate through the maintenance and support of reserve training centres, cadet centres and training areas within which the reserves and cadets of all 3 services can conduct their activities.
We collaborate across MOD, Defence Infrastructure and front line commands bringing together the knowhow, expertise and insights in order to help our clients meet their strategic objectives.
- Holiday – 25 days per annum which increases to 30 days per annum upon 5 years of continuous service
- Hybrid working patterns
- Pension scheme
- Members contribute 5%
- Scheme provides a pension at retirement & lump sum death benefit and/or spouses pension on death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24-hours a day for personal and work-related issues