Based in Soho, London and New York, Propeller builds reputation and growth for clients through tailored PR, content and business development programmes. We shape and put our clients and their stories in front of the right people and businesses, helping them become more effective and grow.
We are a Top 10 B2B PR agency in the latest PR Week league tables. Clients include Samsung Ads, Croud, VMLY&R, Superunion, Immediate Media and Somo Global. In late 2021 we created Propeller U.S. to expand our offerings for global clients.
Office Culture & Benefits
Propeller provides an environment where you can achieve fast career progression, including a personal training and development plan, whilst also being part of a company that has a fun and supportive, team-focused culture with very high levels of staff retention.
We’re a tight team and can promise you we will never ask you to do something we’re not willing to do ourselves. We all “pitch in” with new business calls, media lists and pitch distribution. We all take turns taking notes and sending agendas.
Rising tides lift all boats and that’s an attitude we stand behind.
You will receive a generous benefits package which includes: eligibility for a sabbatical after four years of service; private medical insurance; health & wellbeing monthly allowance; one day per annum paid leave for voluntary work. Propeller also operates an annual bonus scheme for new business and client retention, and are currently trialling 4.5 day working week! In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive:
- 22 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 1 year of employment; 27 days after 2 years of employment; and 30 days after 3 years of employment. Plus 3 gifted days for all staff over the December festive period/holiday season.
- 1 month remote working from anywhere, as long as long as staff can work UK working hours
- Paid sick leave + Federal holidays (US) Public holidays (UK)
- Health insurance stipend (US)
- “Work from home” stipend
- Monthly stipend toward your phone bill
- Monthly “self-care” stipend to grab your fave beverage or cover your streaming package
- Access to a shared workspace Soho London or Chelsea, NYC and the ability to work from home a minimum of 3 days a week
The Propeller team are made up of bright, ambitious, switched on and passionate PR professionals, who are equally supportive and relish being part of a tight knit team.
Propeller provides an environment where you can achieve fast career progression, including a personal training and development plan which is tailored to you.