A well renowned Global Financial Consulting Firm is looking for Senior Big Data Solution Designer Manager to join their team due to rapid growth within the division.
- A well renowned Global Financial Consulting Firm
- Looking for a new Big Data Senior Manager to join their growing team
A superb opportunity has been made available for a Graduate and aspiring Quant developer / Data Scientist to embark on a journey with an exciting Hedge Fund that specializes in Equities.
- Fully remote role
- All Data Science / Quant Grads to apply
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Tideway Information Manager in delivery of the Information Management Policy, strategy and procedures across delivery, departments and end users
- Full time role
- Information management
Excellent opportunity to join this rapidly expanding Financial Services organisation based in the heart of Bristol. They are looking to further expand their Data Science team working on new strategies and forecast models to enhance competitive advantage.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Financial Services company
- Opportunity to influence real-time trading strategy
The Program Manager manages the implementation and delivery of specific initiatives across the program tracks and ensures the achievement on the initiative's milestones.
- Opportunity to join a governments data program
- Manager to Director level positions
A global media agency, who have established releationships with large bluechip clients require a talented data scientist to delivering a data-driven approach to their media strategy, planning with emphasis on accountability and innovation.
- Opportunity to work for a leading Media agency
- Data Scientist | Machine Learning | Media Agency | Marketing Campaigns | £55k
A superb opportunity for an aspiring Power BI Analysts to lead and mentor a junior analysts as well as grow the analytical function for a superb travel client.
- Empowered to continuously improve the use of company data and information
- Link between raw data from disparate sources to insightful and actionable an
An amazing opportunity for a BI Manager to build a new reporting and information management division from scratch. The client is also offering remote work too.
- Build a reporting function from scratch
- Lead and manage a team.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented data scientist to join an global retail business on an initial 6 month contract. My client is looking for someone to play a pivotal role in the set-up, process and utilisation of data science, to develop further insight into their business, customers, behaviours, and trends.
- Greenfield data science project for an established retail client
- 6 month contract role - Outside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior People Data Analyst with a world-renowned Social Media gain. The role will you supporting a dedicated HR Business Intelligence team in EMEA and leading from the front in recommendations and innovative techniques.
- make talent management decisions through insights from employee and organisation
- Join a world giant in Social Media
A superb opportunity for a BI Manager to be part of a leadership team and advise on new strategies and influence key decisions. Remote work available.
- Expand BI Funciton
- Strategise and Influence core decisons
Michael Page have partnered exclusively with the Government Property Agency (GPA) to support a step change in the way that Central Government non-specialist estate is managed and to deliver best-in-class property and workplace solutions. As the Senior Data Engineer you will be part of a team that is a key advisor to the GPA and its business units on all matters of data standards, data platforms, data integration and visualisation.
- Opportunity to work on a major Data Transformation
- Opportunity to work on IoT / SMART technology Solutions
The Data Manager will be responsible for managing our Data Asset, expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flows into the data asset.
The ideal candidate will be a data wrangler who knows how to build data pipelines and who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Excellent opportunities for career development / Growth
- Remote / Hybrid role.
The Revenue Finance Analyst role would be involved for the first 12 months with developing finance processes, setting up controls to cater to vast business growth, developing accurate reporting and using excel to handle big data sets. After which point the role will evolve into a financial analyst position with more interface with the business focused around analysis, financial performance, budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling.
- blue chip company, growth and work life balance
- entrepreneurial environment
The FP&A Manager will work closely with the business supporting key business stakeholders around budgets. forecasting and analysis. Acting as a key finance business partner to other departments and providing excellent data analysis to support decision making. Big data, advanced excel and business partnering experience are crucial for this position.
- blue chip company, growth and work life balance
- working culture / work life balance