Our client is a national charity and they are looking for a Brand Officer to assist them on a permanent basis. This role is based in London.
- Heartwarming national charity
- Diverse brand, marketing and communications role
My client is looking to hire a Brand Director to create and implement their brand strategy from scratch.
- The business has raised over $30 million since launching earlier this year
- You will be able to make an impact from day one
The Global Product Marketing Manager is responsible for administration, research and project management required as part of the development of new products, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the marketing tool kits required to activate NPD launches and deploy at a global level.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
My client based in East London is a Global Sports retailer who are expanding their campaigns team. The role of campaigns manager will be responsible for the briefing, project management development and sign off of always on storytelling, brand building and trading campaigns.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
Our client is looking for a permanent Brand manager to join their team in London. This role will line manage one person.
- Fantastic national charity
- Opportunity to line manage one person
The account manager is an exciting project management role, allowing you to take responsibility for client relationships and management. The agency specialises in brand response advertising, and you'll get to work closely on this with big name companies, predominantly in the charity and health sector.
- A chance to work with large brand names
- Great career progression opportunities
The HR Business Partner will work closely with the HR team, senior leadership and stakeholders to develop HR strategy while looking after operational HR content.
- Working with a market leading food manufacturing business
- Helping to develop and grow the HR presence
A hands-on senior designer role in a well-established creative team. A great mix of hands on creativity and team management. Focused on growth and collaboration throughout.
- Join a vibrant design agency with exciting career opportunities
- Flexible working available
The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business
Are you a brand manager from a consumer background? Are you ready for the next move?
- Brand Manager-Heritage Brand
- West Midlands
This Plymouth based Senior Brand Manager role will involve leading the strategy development, commercial planning and execution of the Brand Marketing plan within an FMCG food manufacturer, You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing.
- Exciting opportunity for experienced Brand Manager
- Competitive Salary
Are you an experienced Senior Product Manager? Would you like to work for a market leading brand?
- Senior Product Manager
My Client based in East London are looking for a new senior marketing and communications manager to work across multiple channels - Advertising; Social; PR, Partnerships and CRM. The Marketing and communications Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of marketing campaigns and reporting directly into the Head of Marketing
- Exciting Opportunity!
- *Must have previous experience in a similar role*
A 360 degree Marketing role you will be responsible for executing and managing successful communications, marketing activities and support that deliver against the marketing strategy and channels business priorities.
- Fast growing Marketing Team, within a leading B2B Manufacturer
- An opportunity to join an agile team and make a real difference
- Key driver of NPD internally through the business - this involves coordinating multi-functions and activities, including liaison with buyers, packaging technologist, R&D, suppliers and the customer!
- Be involved with a wide variety of tasks including product costings and commercials, risk analysis, supplier briefing and more! A chance to really delve into a variety of tasks within NPD and widen your experiences.
- Be part of a growing innovative company
- Fantastic career opportunities, in-house training and development opportunities
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and delivering the marketing strategy and driving all marketing activities to elevate the brand experience, driving leads and revenue. A hands on role, requiring you to manage and execute multiple projects alongside internal and external stakeholders, driving innovation and excitement.
- Execute the marketing strategy through innovative and exciting campaigns!
- Join a rapidly growing SME, who put the customer at the core of their business!