My client is seeking an experienced and highly commercial Buyer preferably with FMCG experience to work within their Impulse buying team. Reporting into the Trading Controller, the principal objective of this role is to deliver maximum sales and profitability via offers made to customers and successfully managing both trading activities and profit and loss reports.
- Buying role within a growing, exciting category for a leading retailer
- Work in a fast-paced & flexible environment in Swindon
As their Buyer/Senior Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and trading homewares product for their retail business.
- A buying role with a long standing retail business
- A chance to work on multiple home product categories
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Buyer to join a successful business in a 12 month FTC role. If you have the ability to influence and make things happen, you will be joining a talented, fast-paced team and be an integral part of an ambitious category development plan.
- Be part of a heritage brand's rich and successful history
- Opportunity for to step-up as a Senior Buyer in a 12 month FTC
In this Junior Buying role, you will be responsible for administrative and financial related tasks whilst managing various aspects of supplier products, inspecting quality and arranging shipping costs.
You will also be coordinating company purchases with other departments, monitoring and authorising use of resources.
- Ready to step up into a Junior Buyer role?
- Excellent path for progression and a highly supportive employer
An exciting opportunity for a Branded Buyer to join a high growth international company as an expansion role. This is a remote working position requiring a visit to the office once or twice a month with the view to have extensive travel to meet brands within the UK and internationally.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a high growth brand during its expansion period
- Further international expansion as the business grow
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join a talented Books team based in their Head Office in Swindon, also offering hybrid working.
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual, keen to work in a fast-paced environment and will work well in a team.
- Work with one of the leading Book retailers to create best selling ranges
- Leading retailer with outlets across airports, stations and high streets
Buying for a category that's a destination for News & Mags you'll be working with a huge range of publishers & media companies to build the best ranges for the retailers customer. Negotiations, client meetings and ordering responsibility.
- Global retail brand who are a destination for this category.
- Great progression opportunities in the UK and abroad.
Reporting to the Head of Buying & Merchandising, you will manage, maintain and develop multiple categories in line with business plans and initiatives.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer
- The purchasing department is a fast paced environment
Generalist Buyer to assist with the reduction in Non-Merchandise expenditure, negotiation of contracts and limiting commercial and contractual risks with suppliers.
- Generalist buyer looking after spend in the retail space.
- Bradford based - hybrid working.
This is a hybrid working role with 2 days a week in Leeds for an indirect buyer.
Budgets up to £150mil.
- Buyer looking after marketing spend up to £150m.
- Leeds based 2 days per week - hybrid working. MCIPS -Required.
Pushing the category across all stores to build up it's presence and increase sales. You'll be responsible for the current selection and the growth across stores.
- Working for a global Retailer with a huge presence in the UK.
- Pushing this category out to new areas of the business to grow the category.
This role will see you supporting the Buying Manager with all procurement-related tasks such as selecting the right product mix, managing purchase orders, monitoring inventory, preparing budgets and providing administrative support. You will also work closely with vendors and keep track of market trends.
- Expanding category with a global retail business
- Work with innovative technological products
Reporting into the Senior Buyer the main purpose of this role is to determine the customer offer and manage the trading activities and P&L for the category, to deliver max sales and profitability with focus on the Stationery. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in a fast paced environment, an organised individual, capable of managing complex information and supporting the Stationary team in all areas of trading.
- Assistant Buyer working with a Global multi product brand within stationery
- Need someone within buying working with stationery, high volume product or FMCG
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in a fast-paced environment and will work well in a team as well as being organised, capable of managing complex information and a diverse supplier base. The successful candidate will have strong relationship building skills as well as being confident when it comes to presenting data and analysing the figures.
- Junior Buyer for books looking to work with a global market leader
- Experience needed in FMCG/Retail, books, excel, suppliers and presentation skill
As their Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting product across multiple categories including Toys, Play, Personalised Toys, and Games.
- An opportunity to join a growing department within an established retailer
- A chance to work for a multi product online retail group
- Opportunity to drive improvement on a strategic level.
- A company with a strong reputation, value, and culture.
- Opportunity to drive improvement on a strategic level
- A large institution with a strong brand, values and position in the market
We are looking for an experienced Product Developer with a keen eye for the creative element of Buying. The candidate will be responsible for commissioning new designs, product specifications and following up on all product development with overseas offices.
- Be at the forefront of product development
- Excellent support from Senior Management
Working with a well known brand for homeware and home improvements based in Wimbeldon, London. Flat structure in the B&M team allowing for more autonomy on your categories and minimum red tape on what to bring into the business for the customer. Social office with rooftop area for drinks and BBQ's.
- Flat structured business with lots of autonomy.
- Opportunity to add more product categories into your remit.
The role is for a Casual Menswear Buyer with experience predominantly in casual trousers. This position would be great for any Junior Buyers looking to step-up or any Buyers looking to move into an established retailer with well known high street brands.
- Menswear Buyer opportunity based in Leeds
- High growth, well established multi-channel retailer
This is an Assistant Buyer role responsible for developing and trading the dropship (B2C) ranges across several product areas whilst ensuring that all required administrative actions are completed in a timely manner and within the appropriate deadlines.
- Established retailer in Consumer Goods and Electronics
- Head Offices based in Wimbledon
We're looking for an experienced, product-savvy Merchandiser/ Buyer to join us on the Head Office Beauty team, on the outskirts of Brighton. You will ideally also have both merchandising and buying experience along with a real passion for product, to help bring our stores to life and to ensure we have a strong product offering and are staying ahead of the competition.
- Successful wholesale retailer on the outskirts of Brighton
- Blended buying and merchandising role with an established business
- Buying Plan: forecasts/definitions of SKU plan per category/determine quantities at a size level to launch in production (implementation and replenishment)
- Deliver feedback on the buy strategy and action plan to improve the sell out, sell-through and consumer journey/experience increasing conversion rate
- Manage & Analyse stock to optimise replenishment
- Experienced and vibrant team environment
- Successful Brighton-based wholesale business
As the Health & Beauty Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting commercial products for your ranges and generating most revenue by efficient sourcing and negotiation at supply level.
- A chance to work for a fast paced, growing multi site retailer
- Exposure to working with large FMCG brands within the market
Opportunity to lead the category in Stationary & General Merchandise at a leading Retailer. They are a destination shop for these categories and keen to bring in an experienced Buyer looking for a step up.
- Global retailer brand who are a destination for this category.
- Open to applicants from all Retail Buying categories.
As their own label buying/sourcing professional, this role will be responsible for end to end product management including range planning, sourcing product, pricing and promotions and trading the products.
- An opportunity to work for a business who are in an exciting period of growth
- The opportunity to develop an already successful area of own label product
We currently have an exciting position for a talented Assistant Buyer to join the Health & Beauty team based in my client's Head Office in London. This is a fast-paced, innovative environment and we are looking for a pro-active, motivated and commercially aware individual with previous experience within a Buying role.
- If you have a passion for Health and Beauty Buying, then this role is ideal!
- Excellent path for progression, a highly supportive employer in central London!
Exciting role encompassing Buying, Sales and Negotiations to work with suppliers across the globe. Great opportunity for a Junior Buyer or Buyer looking to take a step up in their career working with larger agreements.
- Working with all vendors in the group to ensure commercial growth.
- Retailer looking to grow into EMEA with lots of opportunities.
Focusing on delivering the nutritional content and deals at all food sites across Education, Business and Health partners. Supplier relationships are key to delivering success in this role.
- Working with suppliers on nutrition and promotions on sites.
- Nice role for Buyers who want to work more on promos.
I have been briefed on an amazing opportunity for a Sourcing Manager - International to join a global brand to support with their international growth. Due to the extensive international travel, this role can be remote or can be based in any of the companies offices.
I am looking for either a Sourcing Manager or Buyer looking to move into a different role (must have travel experience and responsible for international suppliers).
- An amazing opportunity for a Sourcing Manager to join a global apparel business
- International Travel and to support the opening of the international office