This is an outstanding opportunity to join Cardiff University Student Union as there new Director of Finance.
- Fantastic working environment & exceptional benefits package
- Fully hybrid forward thinking organisation
London Energy is looking for their next Finance Director, who will be based in their North London office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join the sustainability sector
- Finance Director will manage Finance, Legal and the Commercial Functions
A newly created exciting opportunity reporting to the CFO of this sizeable charity. You will have overall responsibility for the running of a large finance team, delivering consistently strong financial governance/management and supporting the business growth and wider strategic commitments.
- Excellent career path opportunity for a local well respected charity
- Flexible working
Reporting to, and working closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team, the role will take full ownership of the financial reporting for the business, as well being a key partner to the business in improving processes, and providing financial support and guidance, in short and long term decision making.
- Fast growth business
- Exceptional Senior Leadership team
Superb opportunity to join the leadership team of an ambitious and growing business in East Kent as Finance Director. You will lead the team and sit on the board, so will manage the financial health of the business as well as contributing to strategy and commercial planning.
- Fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business
- Dynamic company
This broad and varied CFO role will be a trusted advisor to the CEO. You will have responsibility for the leadership of the finance function whilst being actively involved in helping the business scale up and achieve it's commercial objectives.
- CFO - Online
- High Growth Technology Company
As CFO you will form part of the executive leadership team and be responsible for building and leading a high calibre finance team.
- This is a new role is a high growth business unit of an international company
- A chance to lead a well-funded business through an exciting period
Our client, an international school based in Bahrain is looking to hire a Finance Director to lead their finance department.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading International School based in Bahrain
- Excellent career progression
High profile, commercial Finance Director role for a division of a leading construction group with excellent reputation. You will be a key member of the senior leadership team managing a sizeable P&L.
- Finance Director
- Leading Construction Group
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
Group Finance Director for a growing, acquisitive private equity backed manufacturing group. Home based with a London head office.
- Great opportunity to work for an acquisitive private equity backed group.
- Home based role with London head office and national footprint.
Divisional Finance Director role with leading Midlands construction organisation. Highly autonomous and commercially focused FD position with significant opportunity to drive change, make a difference and progress further.
- Autonomous, commercially focussed FD position
- High profile role within strongly performing sector
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the COO in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Do you want to spearhead an ever growing finance function?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
The Finance Director will have full oversight of the UK finance organisation and work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the business plan and achieve a number of key commercial objectives.
This strategic role will be varied, with a particular focus on integrating systems and processes, and actively involvement in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Finance Director - Engineering
- Market Leading International Group
The Finance Director will work closely with the CEO fully running the finance function and supporting strategic decision making within the company. This is a hands on role requiring someone who can help shape the finance team whilst driving value for the Private Equity investor.
- Finance Director - Property
- High Growth SME
This is a critical role where the Finance Director will lead and rightsize the Regional Finance team. The Finance Director will have a strong controllership background and also be involved in assessing business growth opportunities.
- European Finance Director - Real Estate
- Leading International Group
The European Finance Director will be responsible for the financial performance of a number of key markets across Europe including the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Benelux. They will oversee the regional P&L, financial control and budgeting and forecasting process as well as provide commercial support to the General Manager for Europe, being a key member of the senior leadership team.
- European Finance Director
- International Market Leader
- Line management of a team of staff on multi-sites
- Organising and managing the school finance
- Work in a welcoming multi academy trust
- Support with strategic oversight for a multi academy trust
An exciting opportunity to work for a worthwhile & rewarding Sussex based Charity
Experienced and dynamic Finance & Infrastructure Director required to enhance the Senior team
- Exciting opportunity to work for a worthwhile & rewarding Sussex based Charity
- Experienced and dynamic Finance & Infrastructure Director required
An exciting opportunity to join a growing SME, as Finance Director, this role will ensure the company's finance and IT function is running effectively with robust controls in place and provide strong leadership to the team. This is a pivotal role working closely with the Board to develop and deliver the financial strategy for the business.
- Board level Finance Director opportunity
- Commercial role working within a fast growing SME
The main remit of this diverse & interesting Head of Finance role with James Dewhurst (part of the Sioen Group) will be to;
- Play an integral part in the Accrington senior leadership team
- Coach & develop the finance function
- Provide accurate & timely reporting for the Sioen Group
- Michael Page are proud to be partnering with James Dewhurst, part of Sioen Group
- An interesting & diverse Head of Finance role based in Accrington
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Opportunity to join a well renowned, leading health-care provider to lead their commercial function. The role will be responsible for the finances and the commercial business development of future ventures of the commercial team.
- Are you an innovative finance leader looking to move into a more commercial role
- Opportunity to join leading healthcare business driving commercial change
Leading a team to deliver excellent planning, reporting, risk management and IT across the institute. Reporting into the Managing Director.
- Work for a growing, London based think tank
- Lead multiple services across the organisation
- Financial management of the firm including reporting to the Board/Partners.
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as member of the Board and to the Partnership generally.
- Opportunity to join a well- established legal practice
- Manage the finance function
As Associate Director of Finance you will have oversight and ownership of the numbers. Most importantly you will be involved in the day to day running of this exciting enterprise. Having day to day involvement with senior leaders, not only producing MI but really getting involved in how the business moves forwards.
- Opportunity to run a business in addition to being responsible for finance
- Up to 100% (of salary) bonus on offer
Head of Finance role at the Museum of London, reporting into the CFO and leading and developing a team of 8.
- Opportunity to join the senior leadership team at the Museum of London
- Lead a finance team of 8, reporting into the CFO
Reporting into the CEO, you will lead finance and operations for the charity, supporting key decision making and having regular contact with the board of trustees.
- Work for a fast growing healthcare charity
- Lead a team of finance and operations staff
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established, award winning charity as a Director of Finance. Charity sector experience would be useful, but more important for this role is the desire to really make a difference and empathy with and passion for the values and aims of the charity.
- Opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established charity
- Experience of charity sector is useful, but not essential
Director of Finance role, reporting into the CEO and based in London.
- Work for a small but growing charity
- Report into the CEO and lead overall finance and operations