This role has a big future and the successful candidate will be instrumental to making the vision come to life. The company are market leading within their space and produce a truly amazing niche product all over the uk.
- exponential growth strategy
- Amazing Niche product
Reporting the MD and Group FD (Internationally), you will be a key part of the Senior Management Team in the UK, and will control all aspects of Finance for the UK&I business, including business planning and financial accounting
- Number one role in UK - Part of Wider, international business
- Company is making positive and proactive changes currently - great time to join!
Finance Director sought for charity based in Oxford.
Looking for a commercial Finance Director with experience in not-for-profit sector
- 3-6 month contract position possible temp to perm
- Join an Oxford based Charity
Management and development of financial resources in line with the organisation's vision. The post holder will directly manage the finance team and ensure production of timely and high-quality financial management information.
- Established Charity with strong reserves
- Role will directly impact and drive organisation strategy
Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the Executive, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the creation of a best in class in house finance function. They will be actively involved in helping to structure the group in the right way to build market share and achieve it's growth aspirations.
- CFO - Private Equity
- High Growth, International Client
You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
- Market-Leading Private Manufacturing Business
- Board-level Strategic Role
My client is looking for a part time Finance Director/ CFO to join their fast growing online business.
- Growing online fashion brand
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growth business
Highly visible Commercial Finance Director role within a market leading group with strong brand. This role requires an effective business partner to a regional board that can work in a matrix organisation.
- Commercial Finance Director
- Regional CFO - North London
Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique with a planned-approach to becoming an Equity Partner.
- Guaranteed Equity Partner opportunity with growth and development on offer
- Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique
The Commercial CFO - Global Fintech is a newly created role to provide global commercial and financial insight helping to drive and deliver continued growth.
- Highly Commercial CFO role
- Global high growth Fintech
The CFO will be responsible for the overall management of the finance function, and supporting with commercial and strategic decision making. The CFO will oversee the creation and leadership of a best in class finance team, with a business partnering mindset.
- CFO - Online Gaming
- Market Leader
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director in a North London Government Arms Length Body. This opportunity would suit an immediately available candidate with a proven track record of operating as a Finance Director in an industrial, public sector or SME background.
- An excellent opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director
- Ongoing interim role
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Manufacturing business as the number 1 in finance reporting to a Site MD and Group CFO
- immediate start
- potential T2P opportunity
- Manage the Data Governance relationship with the CFO division of the bank
- Manage and develop a large Data Governance individuals
- data governance director
- finance division
For our Client, a fast growing developing company operating in the Innovative ICT sector, we are looking for a CFO Profile.
- ICT Innovative Company
- Fast growing company based in Pisa
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised qualified finance professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the operations in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Suitable for a commercially astute finance leader with a hands-on attitude
- Number 1 in Finance role
FGCH are looking for a Finance Director to lead their finance function, based in their Head Office in Letchworth. FGCH have a hybrid working pattern.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director to work within housing
- This is an opportunity to step into your first Director role
Incommunities are looking for an Executive Director of Finance that will report into the Chief Executive Officer. The role is based in Shipley, Incommunities operate a hybrid working model.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join a forward thinking business
- Joining a business that is going through a period of change and transformation
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Opportunity to join a well renowned, leading health-care provider to lead their commercial function. The role will be responsible for the finances and the commercial business development of future ventures of the commercial team.
- Are you an innovative finance leader looking to move into a more commercial role
- Opportunity to join leading healthcare business driving commercial change
- Financial management of the firm including reporting to the Board/Partners.
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as member of the Board and to the Partnership generally.
- Opportunity to join a well- established legal practice
- Manage the finance function
As Associate Director of Finance you will have oversight and ownership of the numbers. Most importantly you will be involved in the day to day running of this exciting enterprise. Having day to day involvement with senior leaders, not only producing MI but really getting involved in how the business moves forwards.
- Opportunity to run a business in addition to being responsible for finance
- Up to 100% (of salary) bonus on offer
Newly created Director level role working closely with product and technology
The Release Manager will be responsible for the release management lifecycle including scheduling and coordinating product releases across the company for different platforms.
You will manage, plan and schedule deliveries of new products or features as well as bug fixes or operational enhancements through the release lifecycle
- Newly designed role working with closely with the product and technology teams
- Leading integration and design of best product release processes and systems
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
- Key addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth
- Progression and development to Partnership
Finance Consultant role within a growing Management Consultancy offering CFO/C-Suite advisory, modelling, data analytics and business partnering responsibilities. £55,000 + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension. Central London.
- Broad role with C-Suite level partnering and modelling/analytics exposure
- Growing firm, great progression (partner routes) and a fantastic team
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Director of Finance to join a Not for Profit organisation based in Cheshire.
- Interim Director of Finance Opportunity
- Not for Profit Organisation based in Cheshire
The Head of Finance is responsible for all long-range financial matters and to establish company-wide financial objectives, targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis, which will ensure the company has a continuously sound financial structure.
- Fast growing Technology business
- Fully remote based role
In this Head of Operations role you will have the opportunity to lead, manage and influence the operational activities of the business while developing strategies that support the business objectives.
- Role as a Senior Leader, looking to progress to Board level
- Highly commercial business, rapidly growing.