London Energy is looking for their next Finance Director, who will be based in their North London office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join the sustainability sector
- Finance Director will manage Finance, Legal and the Commercial Functions
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
This broad and varied CFO role will be a trusted advisor to the CEO. You will have responsibility for the leadership of the finance function whilst being actively involved in helping the business scale up and achieve it's commercial objectives.
- CFO - Online
- High Growth Technology Company
As CFO you will form part of the executive leadership team and be responsible for building and leading a high calibre finance team.
- This is a new role is a high growth business unit of an international company
- A chance to lead a well-funded business through an exciting period
An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director in a North London Government Arms Length Body. This opportunity would suit an immediately available candidate with a proven track record of operating as a Finance Director in an industrial, public sector or SME background.
- An excellent opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director
- Ongoing interim role
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
Finance Director required for the Real Estate arm of a growing firm
Commercially focused role within a growing investment management business
- Finance Director required for the Real Estate arm of a growing firm
- Commercially focused role within a growing investment management business
Group Finance Director for a growing, acquisitive private equity backed manufacturing group. Home based with a London head office.
- Great opportunity to work for an acquisitive private equity backed group.
- Home based role with London head office and national footprint.
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the COO in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Do you want to spearhead an ever growing finance function?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
The Finance Director will have full oversight of the UK finance organisation and work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the business plan and achieve a number of key commercial objectives.
This strategic role will be varied, with a particular focus on integrating systems and processes, and actively involvement in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Finance Director - Engineering
- Market Leading International Group
The Finance Director will work closely with the CEO fully running the finance function and supporting strategic decision making within the company. This is a hands on role requiring someone who can help shape the finance team whilst driving value for the Private Equity investor.
- Finance Director - Property
- High Growth SME
This is a critical role where the Finance Director will lead and rightsize the Regional Finance team. The Finance Director will have a strong controllership background and also be involved in assessing business growth opportunities.
- European Finance Director - Real Estate
- Leading International Group
The European Finance Director will be responsible for the financial performance of a number of key markets across Europe including the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Benelux. They will oversee the regional P&L, financial control and budgeting and forecasting process as well as provide commercial support to the General Manager for Europe, being a key member of the senior leadership team.
- European Finance Director
- International Market Leader
Opportunity to join a well renowned, leading health-care provider to lead their commercial function. The role will be responsible for the finances and the commercial business development of future ventures of the commercial team.
- Are you an innovative finance leader looking to move into a more commercial role
- Opportunity to join leading healthcare business driving commercial change
Leading a team to deliver excellent planning, reporting, risk management and IT across the institute. Reporting into the Managing Director.
- Work for a growing, London based think tank
- Lead multiple services across the organisation
Head of Finance role at the Museum of London, reporting into the CFO and leading and developing a team of 8.
- Opportunity to join the senior leadership team at the Museum of London
- Lead a finance team of 8, reporting into the CFO
Finance Consultant role within a growing Management Consultancy offering CFO/C-Suite advisory, modelling, data analytics and business partnering responsibilities. £55,000 + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension. Central London.
- Broad role with C-Suite level partnering and modelling/analytics exposure
- Growing firm, great progression (partner routes) and a fantastic team
Reporting into the CEO, you will lead finance and operations for the charity, supporting key decision making and having regular contact with the board of trustees.
- Work for a fast growing healthcare charity
- Lead a team of finance and operations staff
Director of Finance role, reporting into the CEO and based in London.
- Work for a small but growing charity
- Report into the CEO and lead overall finance and operations
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to join a VC-backed life science/diagnostic/pharma/biotech start-up based in central London.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth start-up pre-launch
- Commercial & strategic position
Reporting into the CFO of a PE-backed software company, embedding best practices in InfoSec, compliance, risk management and data privacy.
- Stand alone ISO27001, Risk, Compliance and Audit role in a fin-tech company
- Opportunity to partner with the business and make the role your own
Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team.
Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO, you will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the finance team.You will work closely with business departments to support the expansion of the business
- Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team
- Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO
A unique opportunity to join a growing Financial Technology business, as a corporate development manager reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Strategy Officer. The CD Manager will support the business with strategic initiatives both internally, and externally to facilitate/improve future M&A, capital markets, and business operating activities.
- Join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK
- Genuinely broad and dynamic career opportunity
After continued growth the CFO and the board have decided to create a Head of Tax position to look after all Tax affairs of this Global Asset and Investment Management organisation. Based in their operational HQ in London you will report to the group CFO and have significant board interaction.
- A newly created Global Head of Tax role
- A global Asset Management and Financial Services organisation
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly-organised professional to manage the daily running of the finance function and assist the Finance Director in all other aspects of running the businesses. As well as focusing internally on the day-to-day processes, it is crucial for this candidate to develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including key suppliers and customers.
- Are you a technically proficient, hands-on accountant?
- Are you looking for an exciting, challenging role in an acquisitive company?