Divisional Finance Director role with leading Midlands construction organisation. Highly autonomous and commercially focused FD position with significant opportunity to drive change, make a difference and progress further.
- Autonomous, commercially focussed FD position
- High profile role within strongly performing sector
- Financial management of the firm including reporting to the Board/Partners.
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as member of the Board and to the Partnership generally.
- Opportunity to join a well- established legal practice
- Manage the finance function
The opportunity for someone from a Financial Services background to join a growing SME client as Financial Controller. The role will vary day to day as you provide qualified financial support to the Finance Director.
- Progressive SME with the choice of 100% remote working or a hybrid set up.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step into FC, or to gain more exposure.
The role as Financial Controller has been newly created to support the Finance Director in a growing finance function within an SME.
- Provide financial expertise and assurance to the strategic leadership team.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding team.
To support the Finance Director across monthly management accounting, month end routines and systems development
- broad financial management role, start ASAP
- possible temp to perm opportunity