Pennine Academies Yorkshire (PAY) focusses on children and their individuality, supporting each child's learning journey, helping them to grow both socially and academically. They are looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to join their Executive Team.
- Exciting opportunity for a CFO to join a growing education business
- Values driven business based in Bradford open on sector experience
Our client is a financial services conglomerate who are deploying capital across listed & private asset classes. They have an existing finance function and are looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to lead their strategic ambitions.
- Private Equity/ Asset Management experience essential
- UAE/ GCC experience essential
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
Broad senior finance role for an international pharmaceutical group. This individual will support the CFO in commercial and strategic support as well as leadership of the finance function.
- Finance Director
- International Pharmaceutical Group
CFO position for well established, innovative service provider in Birmingham, West Midlands. Highly influential and strategically focused position, acting as trusted advisor to the board, influencing the future growth of the business.
- Highly influential CFO position
- Innovative growing organisation
A newly created opportunity to work alongside the leadership team and provide commercial support to the business to improve decision making and profitability. Leading and developing the finance team in order to improve processes and provide best in class finance support to the business.
- Key Leadership role for fast growth UK business
- Hybrid working on offer
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the provision of key financial management information and play an active and pivotal role supporting the CEO in strategic and commercial decision making.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Finance Director
- Highly successful and rapidly expanding business
Opportunity to join a large, FTSE Listed asset based business. This role is to be Divisional Finance Director for a key region of a national market leader. Well rounded role with a commercial focus.
- Senior position in a large, FTSE Listed business
- Key role to lead the Finance function for key division
The Finance Director will assume full responsibility for all financial aspects of business, including hands-on management of the accounting function and all related elements.
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading the team
- Lead the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and partnering the CFO
Commercial CFO / FD position, partnering an entrepreneurial CEO for a successful business that has won a multi-million capital investment to fund both organic and acquisition growth. Based Manchester.
- Commercial CFO, partnering an entreprenurial CEO to growth and list a business
- Manchester based, recent investment secured.
A key leadership role, working alongside the CEO covering UK and Europe. This role will be pivotal in streamlining of operational financial processes and leading a large finance team across four subsidiaries in the UK and Europe.
- Key Leadership role for fast growth UK business
- Commercially focused CFO role
A board level, commercial Finance Director opportunity for a successful and growing business in the North West. This is a varied strategic and leadership role, but requires a passionate and energetic 'hands on' approach given the size and growth of the company (£30m turnover)
- A rapidly growing business seeking a commercial Finance Director
- Varied and challenging board level Finance Director opportunity.
A fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to make the step up to become Finance Director. This person will oversee and lead the day to day activities of the finance function as well as HR and I.T.
- A fantastic opportunity to step up to become Finance Director
- Global manufacturing business
As the Interim Finance Director, you will play a critical role in the accurate delivery of financial information and business partner with a number of operational heads. Reporting into the CEO, you will challenge, support and advise operational teams across the UK; adding value to business plans and helping to achieve commercial goals.
- High profile, number one Finance role
- Varied and broad role
Hands on, commercial Finance Director required for a 9 months assignment, supporting a great MD as they look to further grow and develop
- Fast paced SME, Strategic input
- Team management
Senior board level position for a leading Civil Engineering / Contracting business based in Yorkshire or the North West as UK and International presence. Varied, commercial Group Finance Director opportunity, supporting MD.
- Varied, Commercial Group Finance Director opportunity for leading business
- Based Yorkshire or North West, Leading Civil Engineering company.
The interim Finance Director will assist in scaling up the UK business. The current Finance Director has decided to leave and this position will take financial responsibility for all three business units in the UK - taking a handover and providing a handover to the newly appointed permanent candidate.
- Join a global, innovative logistics business
- A highly commercial role supporting the scale up of the UK business
A leading firm undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion. Genuine prospects for long-term career progression & development opportunities.
- A leading firm undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion.
- Genuine prospects for long-term career progression & development opportunities.
Join one of the most innovative and entrepreneurial boutiques in South Wales. Award-winning independent corporate finance lead advisory firm.
- Join one of the most innovative and entrepreneurial boutiques in South Wales.
- Award-winning independent corporate finance lead advisory firm.
- Interim Finance Director for a leading and highly innovative and indeed successful PE backed pharma business, with hybrid working.
- Interim Finance Director will play a significant role supporting the Executive Board ensuring that robust, comprehensive and accurate financial information is delivered to support effective and critical decision making.
- Exciting opportunity to join this highly successful growing PE backed business
- Interim opportunity to lead the finance team through a period of rapid growth
All round Finance role encompassing core finance, reporting and commerical insight
- Interim Finance Director
- Qualified Accountant
Michael Page are proud to be working on a retained basis to recruit the new Finance & IT Director for the Diocese of Bristol Board of Finance.
- Opportunity to join a fantastic community charity
- hybrid working
Part time Finance Director opportunity with Leicester-based organisation, 3 days per week. Diverse and broad ranging leadership role with significant opportunity to add value and drive improvements.
- Part time Finance Director opportunity with Leicester-based organisation
- Diverse and broad ranging leadership role, 3 days per week.
The Finance Director reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the role is a key member of the Bank's executive team, as well as providing leadership to a Finance team.
- Exciting role in expanding and profitable challenger bank
- Opportunity to grow and build finance department
Commercially focused CFO role for a privately owned professional services group. Leadership of the finance function and strategic support to the CEO in scaling up the business.
- CFO - Part Time
- Leading Professional Services Group
Commercially focused Finance Director role for a high profile division of a large group. The Finance Director will be a trusted advisor to the Managing Director and oversee a P&L of over £100m.
- Regional Finance Director - South London
- Market Leader
Exciting Leveraged Finance Director - Origination and Execution with a European Corporate & Investment Bank in London
- Origination & execution of leveraged finance and acquisition finance loans
- European Corporate & Investment Bank. London
The CFO will work closely with the Founder, leading the finance function and acting as a key member of the Board.
They will be instrumental in shaping the company strategy and providing high quality financial analysis to inform decision making.
- CFO - Founder Led Tech Group
- Commercially Focused CFO
- Manage the Data Governance relationship with the CFO division of the bank
- Manage and develop a large Data Governance individuals
- data governance director
- finance division
University of East London is looking for Director of Finance, the role will be based in Docklands 2 days a week.
- Exciting opportunity for a Director of Finance to join a growing university.
- Hybrid role, working closely with the Vice Chancellor.