Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
Excellent opportunity to join a market leading business as Finance Director, also leading the HR and IT functions for this Canterbury based business.
Company is £100m turnover raw material supplier to industrial, manufacturing and construction sectors, and part of a larger group.
- Growth business with excellent profitability
- Opportunity to influence the business moving forward
Interim CFO - Global Media Group - Immediate start - up to £100 (DOE)
- Global Media Group
- Initial 7 month interim assignment
Finance Director sought for charity based in Oxford.
Looking for a commercial Finance Director with experience in not-for-profit sector
- 3-6 month contract position possible temp to perm
- Join an Oxford based Charity
Reporting the MD and Group FD (Internationally), you will be a key part of the Senior Management Team in the UK, and will control all aspects of Finance for the UK&I business, including business planning and financial accounting
- Number one role in UK - Part of Wider, international business
- Company is making positive and proactive changes currently - great time to join!
Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the Executive, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the creation of a best in class in house finance function. They will be actively involved in helping to structure the group in the right way to build market share and achieve it's growth aspirations.
- CFO - Private Equity
- High Growth, International Client
You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
- Market-Leading Private Manufacturing Business
- Board-level Strategic Role
Management and development of financial resources in line with the organisation's vision. The post holder will directly manage the finance team and ensure production of timely and high-quality financial management information.
- Established Charity with strong reserves
- Role will directly impact and drive organisation strategy
The role will focus on deal structuring and execution, and will contribute to the wider strategy of expansion for the Leveraged Finance business line.
- An EMEA lead arrange Leveraged Finance business looking for a VP
- A great opportunity for a VP who is looking for career progression
To effectively originate debt financing and advisory mandates in the LBO sector Specific focus on The UK, The Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia for Leveraged Finance loans and high yield bonds across all relevant currencies.
- A great chance to be a client leading VP for a strong Leveraged Finance Bank
- A great opportunity for a VP who is looking for career progression
My client, a leading charity in Scotland is seeking to appoint in an interim Finance Director for a 9 month period to cover a period of transformation and change. The role is seeking a suitable level candidate who is available at short notice and can commit for a minimum of 9 months.
- Interim Finance Director role, 9 month duration
- Immediate start available
My client is looking for a part time Finance Director/ CFO to join their fast growing online business.
- Growing online fashion brand
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growth business
Highly visible Commercial Finance Director role within a market leading group with strong brand. This role requires an effective business partner to a regional board that can work in a matrix organisation.
- Commercial Finance Director
- Regional CFO - North London
The Commercial CFO - Global Fintech is a newly created role to provide global commercial and financial insight helping to drive and deliver continued growth.
- Highly Commercial CFO role
- Global high growth Fintech
The CFO will be responsible for the overall management of the finance function, and supporting with commercial and strategic decision making. The CFO will oversee the creation and leadership of a best in class finance team, with a business partnering mindset.
- CFO - Online Gaming
- Market Leader
An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director in a North London Government Arms Length Body. This opportunity would suit an immediately available candidate with a proven track record of operating as a Finance Director in an industrial, public sector or SME background.
- An excellent opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director
- Ongoing interim role
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique with a planned-approach to becoming an Equity Partner.
- Guaranteed Equity Partner opportunity with growth and development on offer
- Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
The Director of Finance manages the College Finance team which provides accounting services for the entire Wellington College charity including Eagle House School and Wellington College International Ltd. The team also provides overview of the Finance Department of Wellington College Enterprises Ltd and produces the statutory accounts for that company and overseas payroll provision for all entities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious school with an exciting future
- The ideal candidate will have previous management experience
The Director of Finance will be responsible for ensuring the Charity's Financial Strategy and Operational activity aligns with the overall aims and strategies of Lancashire Age UK.
- Director of Finance, contribute to the achievement of the Charity's objectives
- Hybrid working. 28hrs up to 35hrs (Full time) per week can be accommodated
FGCH are looking for a Finance Director to lead their finance function, based in their Head Office in Letchworth. FGCH have a hybrid working pattern.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director to work within housing
- This is an opportunity to step into your first Director role
This commercial banking division provides support to corporate clients through the provision of core banking; lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as offering clients expertise in capital markets, financial market and Private Equity.
- Commercial Banking, supporting businesses and the economy prosper, progression
- Aid the growth of the Regional Brand for this bank.
Strategic and commercial support to the businesses (there are 2 key businesses) and MD's whilst ensuring that the business meets all transaction processing, internal and external reporting, internal control and financial compliance requirements.
- Growing SME with ambitious plans
- Number 1 in Finance role progressing to Finance Director
For our Client, a fast growing developing company operating in the Innovative ICT sector, we are looking for a CFO Profile.
- ICT Innovative Company
- Fast growing company based in Pisa
- Manage the Data Governance relationship with the CFO division of the bank
- Manage and develop a large Data Governance individuals
- data governance director
- finance division
Incommunities are looking for an Executive Director of Finance that will report into the Chief Executive Officer. The role is based in Shipley, Incommunities operate a hybrid working model.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join a forward thinking business
- Joining a business that is going through a period of change and transformation
As an Associate in this team, you will working in a global banking brand which is keen to grow again in EMEA. Strong execution skills with a proficiency in financial modelling will be important.
- A great opportunity to join a leading brand, gain exposure and training in an IB
- Strong transaction exposure and superb existing platform to build a career
Support deal origination, structuring and execution through transaction and in-depth credit analyses, in line with the strategy, risk appetite framework and internal control policies
- A great market facing role responsible for execution and origination in Paris
- A market leading Infrastructure team, reporting to the head of the team
Are you wanting to build your career with a high growth company? You will be building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients as well as lead on projects with the support of a talented and intelligent team.
- Join a market leading Corporate Finance Boutique based in Bristol
- As the Senior Manager you will lead the team and grow the office.