Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the Executive, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the creation of a best in class in house finance function. They will be actively involved in helping to structure the group in the right way to build market share and achieve it's growth aspirations.
- CFO - Private Equity
- High Growth, International Client
Our client, an international school based in Bahrain is looking to hire a Finance Director to lead their finance department.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading International School based in Bahrain
- Excellent career progression
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
A pivotal addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth. Progression and development to Partnership.
- A pivotal addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth
- Progression and development to Partnership
Are you wanting to build your career with a high growth company? You will be building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients as well as lead on projects with the support of a talented and intelligent team.
- Join a market leading Corporate Finance Boutique based in Bristol
- As the Senior Manager you will lead the team and grow the office.
Join as a senior leader within the Corporate finance / M&A team in Bristol. As a Director you will be tasked with leading on client relationships, to enhance the growth of the business, whilst developing your own career.
- Lead a high performing M&A Team
- There is a very strong opportunity for progression
Fiander Tovell, a Southampton based chartered accountancy practice, has a requirement for a Client Director to join their firm as a result of continued expansion, along with planning for the future succession, development and growth of the business. You will join as a key, pivotal addition to this ambitious, highly successful firm.
- Client Director position for rapidly expanding accountancy firm in Southampton
- The role presents the opportunity to develop to statutory director/equity holder
- Financial management of the firm including reporting to the Board/Partners.
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as member of the Board and to the Partnership generally.
- Opportunity to join a well- established legal practice
- Manage the finance function
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
- Key addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth
- Progression and development to Partnership
Finance Consultant role within a growing Management Consultancy offering CFO/C-Suite advisory, modelling, data analytics and business partnering responsibilities. £55,000 + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension. Central London.
- Broad role with C-Suite level partnering and modelling/analytics exposure
- Growing firm, great progression (partner routes) and a fantastic team
- Monitor and control all aspects of firm's financial management and accounting systems and processes
- Support the CFO in delivering analytics and financial business partnering to the business
- Support the CFO on the future development and progression of the finance department
- Opportunity to join a fast growing Private Equity backed company
- Work directly under an impressive and accomplished CFO
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading to the monthly production of high-quality management accounts.
- Be responsible to the Director of Finance and Resources for the financial management, financial planning and regulatory/governance functions.
- Assist the Director of Finance to develop all improvements to forecasting, budgeting and financial control
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading the team
- Lead the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and partnering the CFO
The Business Development Exec's role sits within the Public Sector consulting team and focuses on generating and developing leads within the public sector. Scheduling meeting with Financial Directors of local authorities and demonstrating a range of tools to appropriate targets, the Business Development Exec will support public sector consulting team with delivering a range of online analytics products and consulting solutions into the public sector.
- you have experience of selling into the public sector
- you have a proven track record of lead generation
Reporting to the Reporting Controller and to support the Business Unit (BU) Finance Directors and Board with accurate and timely financial data. To liaise with the Business Facing Finance teams and wider teams to complete all Group and Sector management reporting (month-end, forecasts, budgets, strategic plans), financial analysis, and manage any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Well regarded Business with a fantastic progression path
- Strong Package
A leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor are seeking a Director of M&A to play a key role in a small but highly successful team.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor
- Would suit a commercially astute Director with solid M&A experience