Middlesex Learning Partnership is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will be based in North London.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
Finance Director sought for charity based in Oxford.
Looking for a commercial Finance Director with experience in not-for-profit sector
- 3-6 month contract position possible temp to perm
- Join an Oxford based Charity
Management and development of financial resources in line with the organisation's vision. The post holder will directly manage the finance team and ensure production of timely and high-quality financial management information.
- Established Charity with strong reserves
- Role will directly impact and drive organisation strategy
Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established, award winning charity as a Director of Finance. Charity sector experience would be useful, but more important for this role is the desire to really make a difference and empathy with and passion for the values and aims of the charity.
- Opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established charity
- Experience of charity sector is useful, but not essential
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff
Director of Finance role, reporting into the CEO and based in London.
- Work for a small but growing charity
- Report into the CEO and lead overall finance and operations
The Head of Finance works closely with trustees and staff and is responsible for the overall financial management, compliance, reporting and control for the organisation.
- Work for Highgate Cemetery
- Lead the finance function, reporting to the CEO
Stonewater is a leading social housing provider, with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most. They are looking to recruit an Assistant Director - Financial Services for a 18 month fixed term contract.
- Stonewater is looking for a new Assistant Director of Financial Services
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced manager within social housing
Head of Finance role, responsible for overall financial management and control for the organisation. Flexible working patterns will be made available to candidates, including the possibility of 4 days per week.
- Work for Hubbub, a fast-growing environmental charity
- Lead the finance function for the organisation
Group Financial Controller role, reporting into the Deputy CFO.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance function
To work with the Finance Director to support in all aspects of managing the loan portfolio.
- Great organisation to work for
- Remote working
This Senior Technical role for a leading Higher Education Institute, is looking for someone to lead their Financial Accounting and Transactions teams. The main focus of the role will be to support the Deputy Director of Finance, manage the team and consolidate the financial accounts.
- Technical Experience