Pennine Academies Yorkshire (PAY) focusses on children and their individuality, supporting each child's learning journey, helping them to grow both socially and academically. They are looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to join their Executive Team.
- Exciting opportunity for a CFO to join a growing education business
- Values driven business based in Bradford open on sector experience
Responsible directly to the CEO, the Head of Finance & Support Services is a key member of the Senior Executive team. This opportunity will oversee the organisation and efficient delivery of the non-teaching functions of the Trust.
- Head of Finance, contribute to the achievement of the Charity's objectives
- Established, special charity, engaging culture, good benefits
We currently have a vacancy for the role of Head of Finance and Risk (HFR) based at our main site in Low Moor, Bradford.
- Number 1 in Finance role
- Commercial role with significant opportunity to work alongside an impressive MD
Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
This is an all round Number 1 in Finance role which encompasses financial reporting, team leadership and commercial business partnering across different department heads. You will work closely with the MD to set financial plans, KPIs and other key success criteria to support this growing business.
- Renowned Yorkshire Manufacturing business
- Number 1 in Finance role
Brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced Manufacturing site as part of their valued Finance team. As a result of internal promotion, Scientific Games are seeking a new Finance Analyst to join the team in Leeds, reporting to the Finance Director. This is a fantastic commercial opportunity, responsible for the analysis of performance data, to influence and assist with strategic business decision making.
- Varied Finance Analyst position for a fast-paced Manufacturing site
- Opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive finance team
Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, this is a fantastic opportunity to drive performance and add real value to the business while partnering with key stakeholders.
- Exciting opportunity within a growing, PE backed business
- Commercial finance role working closely with business leaders
Reporting to the Finance Director, the primary function of the role is to take direct responsibility for all accounting and financial matters across the business, ensuring that day to day transactions are appropriate and actioned in a timely manner along with reviewing and producing financial information to the management team and shareholders.
- Creative Agency experiencing double digit growth
- Financial Controller role with excellent progression opportunity
Covering a maternity leave the role of Finance Manager will report directly into the Finance Director and manage a small team.
- Exciting opportunity
- Interim role
This role will be responsible for the primary finance support to the Site Director and Site Management team, through evaluating and contributing towards site projects. You will work with the Site Leadership team to help drive the performance of the site, and play a key part in the turnaround journey of the site.
- Opportunity to join a well known FMCG business based in Hull
- Plenty of scope for improvement and chance to contribute to a turnaround project