Finance Director role reporting to the Chief Executive at Council of Reserve Forces' & Cadets' Associations (CRFCA). This role will be a member of the CRFCA Board and has overall responsibility for CRFCA financial monitoring, performance, strategy, and policy.
- Are you a qualified Finance Director?
- Are you looking to take control and transform a finance function?
Middlesex Learning Partnership is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will be based in North London.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
Finance Director sought for charity based in Oxford.
Looking for a commercial Finance Director with experience in not-for-profit sector
- 3-6 month contract position possible temp to perm
- Join an Oxford based Charity
Finance Director position with well established Nottinghamshire SME. Commercially focused role, supporting and influencing business decision making in line with growth targets.
- Commercially focused Finance Director role based in Nottingham
- Key role in achieving ambitious growth objectives over next 5 years
A superb opportunity to join a well-known consumer products as Chief Financial Officer
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- A chance to be part of a high-calibre senior leadership team
Management and development of financial resources in line with the organisation's vision. The post holder will directly manage the finance team and ensure production of timely and high-quality financial management information.
- Established Charity with strong reserves
- Role will directly impact and drive organisation strategy
The role will focus on deal structuring and execution, and will contribute to the wider strategy of expansion for the Leveraged Finance business line.
- An EMEA lead arrange Leveraged Finance business looking for a VP
- A great opportunity for a VP who is looking for career progression
Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
The Finance Director will provide essential financial support to the Managing Director and other members of the senior leadership team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, the FD will play a big part in the planned growth and profitability of the organisation.
- An excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director
- This role will closely support a Managing Director and sit on the SLT
You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
- Market-Leading Private Manufacturing Business
- Board-level Strategic Role
Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the Executive, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the creation of a best in class in house finance function. They will be actively involved in helping to structure the group in the right way to build market share and achieve it's growth aspirations.
- CFO - Private Equity
- High Growth, International Client
This broad and varied CFO role will be a trusted advisor to the CEO. You will have responsibility for the leadership of the finance function whilst being actively involved in helping the business scale up and achieve it's commercial objectives.
- CFO - Online
- High Growth Technology Company
To effectively originate debt financing and advisory mandates in the LBO sector Specific focus on The UK, The Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia for Leveraged Finance loans and high yield bonds across all relevant currencies.
- A great chance to be a client leading VP for a strong Leveraged Finance Bank
- A great opportunity for a VP who is looking for career progression
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
The Commercial CFO - Global Fintech is a newly created role to provide global commercial and financial insight helping to drive and deliver continued growth.
- Highly Commercial CFO role
- Global high growth Fintech
As CFO you will be required to play a lead role in the organisation's success, and a large part of the remit will be to manage the grant-funded operational plan, ensuring that it stays compliant with the regulatory framework.
As you would expect in an SME, the role will also carry a broad remit as expected within a SME, helping to lead, develop and manage the business as it continues to evolve.
- Commercially rounded and operationally involved CFO position
- Company Secretarial, Financial and Operational involvement
The CFO will be responsible for the overall management of the finance function, and supporting with commercial and strategic decision making. The CFO will oversee the creation and leadership of a best in class finance team, with a business partnering mindset.
- CFO - Online Gaming
- Market Leader
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director in a North London Government Arms Length Body. This opportunity would suit an immediately available candidate with a proven track record of operating as a Finance Director in an industrial, public sector or SME background.
- An excellent opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director
- Ongoing interim role
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the COO in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Do you want to spearhead an ever growing finance function?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
The Finance Director will have full oversight of the UK finance organisation and work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the business plan and achieve a number of key commercial objectives.
This strategic role will be varied, with a particular focus on integrating systems and processes, and actively involvement in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Finance Director - Engineering
- Market Leading International Group
Finance Director required for the Real Estate arm of a growing firm
Commercially focused role within a growing investment management business
- Finance Director required for the Real Estate arm of a growing firm
- Commercially focused role within a growing investment management business
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
Strategic and commercial support to the businesses (there are 2 key businesses) and MD's whilst ensuring that the business meets all transaction processing, internal and external reporting, internal control and financial compliance requirements.
- Growing SME with ambitious plans
- Number 1 in Finance role progressing to Finance Director
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised qualified finance professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the operations in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Suitable for a commercially astute finance leader with a hands-on attitude
- Number 1 in Finance role
Director of Finance position responsible for the strategic leadership of a large, high performing finance team. As part of the senior management team you will also contribute significantly to all commercial activity within the division, in line with their ambitious growth plans.
- Commercially focussed FD position, high performing sector
- Autonomous role with scope for further progression
Are you wanting to build your career with a high growth company? You will be building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients as well as lead on projects with the support of a talented and intelligent team.
- Join a market leading Corporate Finance Boutique based in Bristol
- As the Senior Manager you will lead the team and grow the office.
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established, award winning charity as a Director of Finance. Charity sector experience would be useful, but more important for this role is the desire to really make a difference and empathy with and passion for the values and aims of the charity.
- Opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established charity
- Experience of charity sector is useful, but not essential
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff