Finance Director sought for charity based in Oxford.
Looking for a commercial Finance Director with experience in not-for-profit sector
- 3-6 month contract position possible temp to perm
- Join an Oxford based Charity
Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
The Finance Director will provide essential financial support to the Managing Director and other members of the senior leadership team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, the FD will play a big part in the planned growth and profitability of the organisation.
- An excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director
- This role will closely support a Managing Director and sit on the SLT
As CFO you will be required to play a lead role in the organisation's success, and a large part of the remit will be to manage the grant-funded operational plan, ensuring that it stays compliant with the regulatory framework.
As you would expect in an SME, the role will also carry a broad remit as expected within a SME, helping to lead, develop and manage the business as it continues to evolve.
- Commercially rounded and operationally involved CFO position
- Company Secretarial, Financial and Operational involvement
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised qualified finance professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the operations in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Suitable for a commercially astute finance leader with a hands-on attitude
- Number 1 in Finance role
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Stonewater is a leading social housing provider, with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most. They are looking to recruit an Assistant Director - Financial Services for a 18 month fixed term contract.
- Stonewater is looking for a new Assistant Director of Financial Services
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced manager within social housing
Fiander Tovell, a Southampton based chartered accountancy practice, has a requirement for a Client Director to join their firm as a result of continued expansion, along with planning for the future succession, development and growth of the business. You will join as a key, pivotal addition to this ambitious, highly successful firm.
- Client Director position for rapidly expanding accountancy firm in Southampton
- The role presents the opportunity to develop to statutory director/equity holder
Superb opportunity to join a diverse and acquisitive business as Group FC, with genuine career development prospects. You will support the CFO and Managing Director, and will play a key role in development of strategies and processes.
- Excellent opportunity to join diverse business in Group FC Capacity
- Prospects for promotion into Group FD role in due course
HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
A family owned manufacturing business.
- HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
- A family owned manufacturing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join LG's IT team as Head of IT. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role is integral to deliver the IT service and System governance as well as ensuring the Information technology risk control is operating efficiently. Main responsibilities will be to manage and develop the IT & Information Security.
- Are you a Head of IT looking for a new challenge ?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
The role of a Dealership accountant is to support the Finance Director in a variety of accounting duties including management accounts, financial reporting, business partnering and business operations.
This role will oversee one of the largest entities within the Group, looking after multiple sites across the South Coast and wider UK locations.
- Fast paced busy working enviroment
- Contract opportunity for a qualified hands on accountant
The Finance Manager will work supporting the Finance Director and the MD with the day to day running of a busy SME finance function with a turnover of circa £5m. Within the role, the finance manager will be responsible for month end reporting / close, management accounting, forecasting & budgeting, payroll / HR.
- working culture / work life balance
Superb opportunity to join Kent based international retail company as Head of Accounting / Senior Financial Controller, reporting to the CFO.
- Excellent newly created opportunity
- Excellent business, part of wider Global Group
Group Financial Controller role based in Surrey. Reporting directly to the CEO [based in UK], with a dotted reporting line to the parent company CFO [based in Europe] the role will take responsibility for Financial Reporting, Statutory Accounts, Board Reporting, Treasury, Balance Sheet Control, Cash Forecasting as well as ad hoc project work as required by the CEO and parent company CFO. Also involved with commercial decision support.
- International specialist
- Part of a $2BN global group
The financial accountant will support the CFO directly with the day to day running of the finance department and month end processes.
- Growing company, great boss.
- flexibility and progression
High growth business based in Croydon is recruiting a Finance Manager to support the Finance Director and lead a small team. Responsible for the day to day running of the Finance function, the production of management accounts and reporting, revenue and cash management, Finance partnering and support to the Operating Board.
- High growth business
- No.2 to the Finance Director
Excellent opportunity to take on role as Group Financial Controller and support the Finance Director of recently formed group backed by successful and proven investor.
- Excellent Opportunity to play key role in Recently formed Group
- Business Backed by successful serial investor
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Head of FP&A will play a key role in shaping and developing this business' FP&A capabilities including budgeting, forecasting and business partnering.
- fast growing business with huge development opportunities
- Ecommerce is an amazing sector right now
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercially Minded Solicitor to join a young, rapidly growing organisation. This role will report into the CFO and will take on sole responsibility for all legal and commercial day to day support as well a take the lead on key projects for the company.
- A Legal Technology org is looking to hire its first lawyer after strong growth
- Fantastic opportunity for a Commercial lawyer to take on a significant role
Reporting into the Director, the Head of Finance will have a broad range of responsibilities giving them great exposure across this rapidly expanding international brand in Southampton.
- Head of Finance opportunity leading a team of Accountants
- Working for international brand name, with rapid growth and expansion
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading to the monthly production of high-quality management accounts.
- Be responsible to the Director of Finance and Resources for the financial management, financial planning and regulatory/governance functions.
- Assist the Director of Finance to develop all improvements to forecasting, budgeting and financial control
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading the team
- Lead the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and partnering the CFO
Reporting to the Reporting Controller and to support the Business Unit (BU) Finance Directors and Board with accurate and timely financial data. To liaise with the Business Facing Finance teams and wider teams to complete all Group and Sector management reporting (month-end, forecasts, budgets, strategic plans), financial analysis, and manage any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Well regarded Business with a fantastic progression path
- Strong Package