A newly created opportunity to work alongside the leadership team and provide commercial support to the business to improve decision making and profitability. Leading and developing the finance team in order to improve processes and provide best in class finance support to the business.
- Key Leadership role for fast growth UK business
- Hybrid working on offer
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the provision of key financial management information and play an active and pivotal role supporting the CEO in strategic and commercial decision making.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Finance Director
- Highly successful and rapidly expanding business
Opportunity to join a large, FTSE Listed asset based business. This role is to be Divisional Finance Director for a key region of a national market leader. Well rounded role with a commercial focus.
- Senior position in a large, FTSE Listed business
- Key role to lead the Finance function for key division
Reporting the MD and Group FD (Internationally), you will be a key part of the Senior Management Team in the UK, and will control all aspects of Finance for the UK&I business, including business planning and financial accounting
- Number one role in UK - Part of Wider, international business
- Company is making positive and proactive changes currently - great time to join!
The Finance Director will assume full responsibility for all financial aspects of business, including hands-on management of the accounting function and all related elements.
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading the team
- Lead the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and partnering the CFO
A key leadership role, working alongside the CEO covering UK and Europe. This role will be pivotal in streamlining of operational financial processes and leading a large finance team across four subsidiaries in the UK and Europe.
- Key Leadership role for fast growth UK business
- Commercially focused CFO role
- Interim Finance Director for a leading and highly innovative and indeed successful PE backed pharma business, with hybrid working.
- Interim Finance Director will play a significant role supporting the Executive Board ensuring that robust, comprehensive and accurate financial information is delivered to support effective and critical decision making.
- Exciting opportunity to join this highly successful growing PE backed business
- Interim opportunity to lead the finance team through a period of rapid growth
All round Finance role encompassing core finance, reporting and commerical insight
- Interim Finance Director
- Qualified Accountant
The Director of Finance manages the College Finance team which provides accounting services for the entire Wellington College charity including Eagle House School and Wellington College International Ltd. The team also provides overview of the Finance Department of Wellington College Enterprises Ltd and produces the statutory accounts for that company and overseas payroll provision for all entities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious school with an exciting future
- The ideal candidate will have previous management experience
Amazing opportunity to be part of a South East Private Equity business.
Pivotal role for future investment decisions within the business.
- Amazing opportunity to be part of a South East Private Equity business.
- Pivotal role for future investment decisions within the business.
Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
The Head of Finance and supply chain will sit on the board for the UK and will help support the growth and development of the brand into the UK markets. Reporting to the UK Managing Director this person will be responsible for financial planning, demand planning, supply chain, Reporting, Audit & Control.
- Amazing brand with an exciting vision
- Part of the leadership team for a business set to do great things shortly
This is a fantastic opportunity to join LG's IT team as Head of IT. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role is integral to deliver the IT service and System governance as well as ensuring the Information technology risk control is operating efficiently. Main responsibilities will be to manage and develop the IT & Information Security.
- Are you a Head of IT looking for a new challenge ?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
An interim opportunity within a SaaS Business in the Brighton Area. Supporting the CFO and managing the wider finance team.
- Key position in the finance team, contributing to the groups long term strategy
- A growing business with an exciting business set for continued growth
The Management Accountant is responsible to the Deputy Finance Director to provide comprehensive management reporting to Property, Facilities, Procurement and Contract Management, across the Trust.
- hybrid role, management accountant
- 6 month role
Great role with progression to Finance Director.
Opportunity to work with a very strong Finance Director as your boss.
- Great role with progression to Finance Director.
- Opportunity to work with a very strong Finance Director as your boss.
As Head of Finance within this massively impressive PE backed SME you will partner with the CFO & SMT team to improve commercial decision making, really taking ownership key processes (especially commercial insights and financial modelling), as well as leading the Finance Business Partnering team responsible for commercial analysis, forecasting, month end and ensuring key KPIs and lead indicators.
- Massively exciting & fast growth Private Equity backed brand with hybrid working
- Work for an award winning CFO, gain PE exposure, accelerate your career
Reporting to the CFO, The Financial Controller (FC) will be responsible for the provision of financial information, analysis and advice to the Board of Directors and the Senior Management Team, and for the day to day operations of the Finance Team.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
The role is accountable for ensuring that the financial performance is reported timely and accurately, enabling the Finance Director to fully understand financial performance compared to Budget, latest forecast and prior year.
- Interim Finance Business Partner
- Interim Role - £300/day Umbrella
Senior role reporting directly to the UK CFO.
Key role in standardisation across the business.
- Senior role reporting directly to the UK CFO.
- Key role in standardization across the business.
Fantastic opportunity to play a key commercial role in the growth of this exciting FMCG manufacturing business in Kent. Directly support the Finance Director and work as a business partner across functions to improve profit, margins and long term success.
- Ambitious and growing business in an exciting market
- Fantastic opportunity to support the business in a Commercial way.
Reporting into the Director, the Finance Manager will lead a small team of accountants in this fast paced Sales brand based in Slough.
- Newly created Finance Manager leading a small team of three accountants
- Finance Manager with ownership of end to end function
The Interim Management Accountant will be responsible to the Deputy Finance Director to provide comprehensive management reporting to Property, Facilities, Procurement and Contract Management, across the Trust
- Not for Profit sector, hybrid working
- Oxford based temporary role
Superb opportunity to join fast growing global business as Head of Finance. Reporting to the CFO, this a broad all-round role covering all aspects of finance. You will know what good looks like and be able to drive through change with a hands-on approach. This a excellent opportunity to add value by improving processes and controls, giving commercial insights and mentoring/building a team.
- Make a big impact as Head of Finance
- Business has experienced rapid growth and with it plenty of challenges
This is a key role within the International Business of a leading FMCG beverage company. Reporting into the International President & CFO, you'll be the driving force to instil revenue growth thinking throughout the business, unlocking commercial growth opportunities through pack, price, promotions leading to ROI improvements.
- A superb role for an FMCG Revenue Growth expert looking to unlock UK & US growth
- A role to drive Revenue Growth thinking & value ethos within International FMCG
As Sole Legal Counsel you will be reporting in to the CFO you will play a pivotal role in creating a new legal function from scratch while assisting the company in its plan to IPO this year!
- First Legal hire for a business looking to IPO in 2022-2023
- Chance to create a legal function from scratch.
All round Finance Manager role supporting month end, management accounting, variance analysis and compilation of the board packs for presentation to the Finance Director. Chance to be involved in some budgeting, forecasting and commercial projects like IT infrastructure.
- Exciting sector, fast paced and very interesting products.
- Excellent senior leadership team for support and growth development
Reporting into the Director, the Senior Finance Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities giving them great exposure across this fast paced and growing Technology brand based in Reading.
- Senior Finance Manager for a fast paced growing Technology brand
- Senior Finance Manager leading a small team of qualified accountants
This role will oversee all finance-related activities, and will have direct line management of a small team.
The role will have direct interaction with various departments, multiple areas and senior managers across the business. The Financial Controller will be expected to lead individual assignments as directed by the Finance Director.
- A growing, fast-paced industry
- A number of exciting internal opportunities for career development
The Finance Manager will work supporting the Finance Director and the MD with the day to day running of a busy SME finance function with a turnover of circa £5m. Within the role, the finance manager will be responsible for month end reporting / close, management accounting, forecasting & budgeting, payroll / HR.
- working culture / work life balance