Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
Reporting to the CEO of the London Branch, this is an outstanding opportunity for a senior finance professional to be responsible for the planning and management of the financial affairs of the UK entities of this highly regarded emerging markets financial services firm.
Member of the Executive Committee (with SMF2 responsibility) - this individual will be central to the strategy for the London Branch and for the future growth plans for the firm.
- Excellent opportunity in the UK branch of highly regarded emerging markets bank
- Strategic commercial finance role in growth focused financial services firm
Commercially focused CFO role for a privately owned professional services group. Leadership of the finance function and strategic support to the CEO in scaling up the business.
- CFO - Part Time
- Leading Professional Services Group
Commercially focused Finance Director role for a high profile division of a large group. The Finance Director will be a trusted advisor to the Managing Director and oversee a P&L of over £100m.
- Regional Finance Director - South London
- Market Leader
Highly visible Commercial Finance Director role within a market leading group with strong brand. This role requires an effective business partner to a regional board that can work in a matrix organisation.
- Commercial Finance Director
- Regional CFO - North London
Exciting Leveraged Finance Director - Origination and Execution with a European Corporate & Investment Bank in London
- Origination & execution of leveraged finance and acquisition finance loans
- European Corporate & Investment Bank. London
The CFO will work closely with the Founder, leading the finance function and acting as a key member of the Board.
They will be instrumental in shaping the company strategy and providing high quality financial analysis to inform decision making.
- CFO - Founder Led Tech Group
- Commercially Focused CFO
- Manage the Data Governance relationship with the CFO division of the bank
- Manage and develop a large Data Governance individuals
- data governance director
- finance division
Director of Operations for St Georges Hospital Charity, reporting into the CEO for the charity.
- Work for an NHS charity
- Lead the finance and operations
As an Associate in this team, you will working in a global banking brand which is keen to grow again in EMEA. Strong execution skills with a proficiency in financial modelling will be important.
- A great opportunity to join a leading brand, gain exposure and training in an IB
- Strong transaction exposure and superb existing platform to build a career
Work for a small but growing healthcare charity, running all of finance, HR, IT and projects.
- Director of Finance role for a healthcare charity
- Lead finance and operations
HEAD OF FINANCE - PE BACKED PROPERTY DEVELOPER - 3 MONTH CONTRACT - £450-£500 PER DAY
- PE Backed Property Developer
- Initial 3 month contract
This charity is recruiting for a director of operations.
- Competitive salary
Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
Based in central London, this is a deputy director of finance role within the not for profit sector. Our client is looking for a driven, technically competent candidate to improve the efficiency of the organisation's finance function whilst maximising operational efficiency and value-for-money.
- Competitive salary
The new Financial Controller will be producing the statutory accounts and working closely with the Finance Director to support on year end. This is a great opportunity to gain or strengthen your management experience, as you will be looking after 2 members of the team.
- Exciting time to join a growing organisation
- Embark on positive change with this environmental charity
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Director Leveraged Finance Relationship Management with a leading, global financial services firm, based in London. The role is focused on relationship management and development of key banking contacts in Leveraged Finance & High Yield Syndicate teams and with Private Equity firms.
- Leveraged Finance, High Yield, Private Equity, Ratings
- Global financial services firm. London
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Fund Finance Loan Capital Markets with a leading Corporate Bank. London.
- Fund Finance, Insurance, Financial Institutions Loan Syndication, Distribution
- Leading Corporate Bank. London.
This role will be responsible for the origination and execution of Project Finance mandates across EMEA
- A senior level role in a leading EMEA Structured Finance business
- Strong client exposure and existing platform to build a career
Assist in management of a c.US$20bn+ portfolio of c400 commercial aircraft / c70 aircraft engines / c40 helicopter assets
You will manage a credit portfolio which includes applications and approval processes, emerging credit developments and other asset risk events in conjunction with Front Office.
- A great opportunity to be part of a market leading Aviation platofrm
- Significant growth opportunity for a VP to build out a senior career
VP / Senior Associate level position working with unique clients spanning across mutliple sectors, an excellent opportuinity to originate business working with highly successful MD's.
- Opportunity to work with unique clients, working closely with highly experienced
- Assist with a team build and hiring
Exciting opportunity for a Structured Trade and Commodity Finance-Research and Analytics - Director with a Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
- Research & analytics, frontline origination & credit management.
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
Financial Controller working for the Duke of Edinburgh International Award, reporting directly into the CFO.
- Financial Controller working for the Duke of Edinburgh International Award
- Ideal for someone looking for a broad overall technical role
- Lead the finance team whilst reporting into the CFO
- Support the Chief Transformation Officer on ESG reporting, sustainability initiatives and transformation processes
- Prestigious asset management business
- Offers 1 day working from home
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the business's accounting function. Working closely with the Finance Director and accounts team.
- Collaborative and challenging new role
- Scope for growth, learning and development
- Reporting into the CFO of this fast-growing AIM listed professional services firm, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance team made up of 3 people
- This forward looking company advises early stage companies how to scale up their businesses operationally and has been around for 10 years
- AIM Listed professional services group
- Flexible and hybrid working available
- This newly created role will be reporting to the CEO for the UK and functionally to the Group CFO, involved in Accounting, Tax, Finance & Treasury with the support of a team of three, including budgeting and forecasting
- Leading global project management company
- Hybrid working available
Head of Financial Planning reporting into the Director of Finance with responsibility for the long term financial plan, budgeting and forecasting process for the group.
- Head of Financial Planning working for a large housing assocation
- Ideal for someone with long term financial planning experience
An exciting opportunity to join a PE backed business services company based in Central London. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Group Consolidations Manager will oversee the production of consolidated IFRS accounts both domestic and international.
- PE backed business services company
- Part of the leadership team in the UK
Business Partner reporting into the Assistant Director of Finance with responsibility for the management reporting, budgeting and business partnering activities for the development department of this housing association.
- Finance Business Partner working for a housing assocation
- Ideal for someone expereinced with property development