This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic Housing Association on a 6 - 12 month interim basis.
- immediate start - 6 - 12 months
- Hybrid working
Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing Association, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Head of Finance working for Habinteg Housing
- Ideal for someone with prior experience of leading a finance department
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with the senior leadership team, you'll provide timely and accurate management information, implement robust systems and procedures as the business grows, and use data to provide insights to drive the future direction and success of Hybrid. You will also be responsible for managing and developing a small finance team of 2.
- Fast paced, PE-backed digital media company with excellent career opportunities
- Pivotal role in the finance team working directly with the CFO
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
- Key addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth
- Progression and development to Partnership
I'm currently working with an innovative and leading Not-for-Profit Technology company. Reporting to the CFO, this a great opportunity for an interim Head of Finance to join a commercially focused NFP company. They offer very flexible, hybrid working - candidates can be home-based with occasional travel to Cheltenham.
- Interim Head of Finance
You will be responsible for the preparation of timely, accurate financial information for reporting into the Finance Director and external Joint Venture partners to support decision making within the business. You will be responsible for the financial control for 5 Joint Ventures, overseeing the day-to-day activities and preparing accurate forecasts, budgets and cashflows
- Responsible for the Financial Management of 5 external joint venture partners
- Renowned UK housebuilder with an outstanding local reputation
SelectScience Ltd are currently recruiting for a talented and driven Qualified Accountant to join the business as Financial Controller, reporting into the Finance Director.
- An enticing opportunity to join a rapidly growing, PE backed Media Company
- Would suit a hands-on Financial Controller with the desire to grow
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Operations Manager to join a growing professional services company in Bristol. The position reports in to the CFO and is responsible for the company's Revenue, Billing, AP and AR functions.
- An opportunity to join a growing professional services company in Bristol
- Would suit an Operational Finance Manager with strong team management skills
The Senior Treasury Manager reports into the Assistant Treasurer, based in Wiltshire. This role will be primarily responsible for managing the group's short, medium and long-term cash forecasting and reporting. This position will have regular engagement with the Group CFO as well as global markets and central functions.
- Instantly recognizable global brand
- Unmatched benefits and package including London salary for non-London based role
The role of the Project Accountant will be to support the Financial Controller and Finance Director on the successful implementation of a new ERP system.
This role is well suited to a commercially driven and hands-on accountant with experience in system use and roll out of SAP.
- Growing Social Enterprise
- Contract opportunity for a hands-on project accountant
An urgent requirement has arisen to welcome on board a skilled finance professional with previous experience in system (ERP) implementation support of SAP Business One / SAP B1 for our client.
Looking to start the role in January 2022, the systems accountant will work alongside the Finance Director and other business stake holders on the implementation of the new system roll out.
- SAP B1 Implementation Support
- Role outside of IR35