Are you wanting to build your career with a high growth company? You will be building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients as well as lead on projects with the support of a talented and intelligent team.
- Join a market leading Corporate Finance Boutique based in Bristol
- As the Senior Manager you will lead the team and grow the office.
Join as a senior leader within the Corporate finance / M&A team in Bristol. As a Director you will be tasked with leading on client relationships, to enhance the growth of the business, whilst developing your own career.
- Lead a high performing M&A Team
- There is a very strong opportunity for progression
This is an exciting Interim role where you will have the opportunity to develop and shape the future of the organisation as part of the Executive Board. Under your direction your teams will provide key professional advice and support to the Chief Executive fulfilling the Accounting Officer (AO) responsibilities, across all elements of the business.
- Are you a Senior Civil Service Finance and Audit professional?
- Have full budget control of a budget valued at £100 million
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
- Key addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth
- Progression and development to Partnership
Newly created Head of Commercial Finance, reporting to the CFO, working closely with the Commercial, Sales and Operational teams, acting as a business partner to support the delivery of profitable sales growth and new product development.
- Head of Commercial Finance for a dynamic technology business with massive growth
- Newly created position reporting to CFO, leading all commercial activities
Support the CFO and wider business with various commercial legal matters. Experience within procurement and supply chains would be an advantage.
- Opportunity to work directly with CFO on interesting commercial legal matters
- Autonomous role in a large UK manufacturing business
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will have responsibility for business partnering, reporting, forecasting and planning processes across two key business functions.
A position well suited to a Senior Management Accountant with previous Business Partnering exposure, within a fast paced working environment.
- Join a multinational company
- Commercially focused finance position
A leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor are seeking a Director of M&A to play a key role in a small but highly successful team.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor
- Would suit a commercially astute Director with solid M&A experience