Finance Director position with well established Nottinghamshire SME. Commercially focused role, supporting and influencing business decision making in line with growth targets.
- Commercially focused Finance Director role based in Nottingham
- Key role in achieving ambitious growth objectives over next 5 years
- Financial management of the firm including reporting to the Board/Partners.
- Provision of financial and strategic management input in the role as member of the Board and to the Partnership generally.
- Opportunity to join a well- established legal practice
- Manage the finance function
- Bridge the gap between the Financial Hub and other departments of the business
- Ideal for an SME finance leader looking to build upon their diverse skill-set
- Opportunity to join the leadership team of a dynamic, up-and-coming business
- Ideal role for an SME Finance Leader to build on their diverse skillset
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading international manufacturer who develop and market mobility solutions to futureproof transportation.
You will join as a Financial Project Controller, taking lead of a high-profile project within a high-performing finance team, reporting to the Finance Director.
- Market leading international manufacturing business
- Take lead on achieving the financial objectives of a high-profile project
This is an exciting leadership opportunity in a newly created role supporting the Finance Director within a rapidly expanding SME. Following a recent acquisition of the business, turnover is now projected to grow from £35m to £70m in the next five years.
- Rapidly expanding SME embarking on next stage of growth
- Exciting leadership opportunity
To support the Finance Director across monthly management accounting, month end routines and systems development
- broad financial management role, start ASAP
- possible temp to perm opportunity
The role as Financial Controller has been newly created to support the Finance Director in a growing finance function within an SME.
- Provide financial expertise and assurance to the strategic leadership team.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding team.
This is a high profile Management Accountant position, reporting directly to the CFO of a rapidly growing SME. This role is ideal for somebody newly qualified wanting clear progression in to a managerial role and development routes to Financial Controller.
- Management Accountant
The opportunity for someone from a Financial Services background to join a growing SME client as Financial Controller. The role will vary day to day as you provide qualified financial support to the Finance Director.
- Progressive SME with the choice of 100% remote working or a hybrid set up.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step into FC, or to gain more exposure.