The Finance Director will provide essential financial support to the Managing Director and other members of the senior leadership team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, the FD will play a big part in the planned growth and profitability of the organisation.
- An excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director
- This role will closely support a Managing Director and sit on the SLT
Strategic and commercial support to the businesses (there are 2 key businesses) and MD's whilst ensuring that the business meets all transaction processing, internal and external reporting, internal control and financial compliance requirements.
- Growing SME with ambitious plans
- Number 1 in Finance role progressing to Finance Director
Superb opportunity to join a diverse and acquisitive business as Group FC, with genuine career development prospects. You will support the CFO and Managing Director, and will play a key role in development of strategies and processes.
- Excellent opportunity to join diverse business in Group FC Capacity
- Prospects for promotion into Group FD role in due course
HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
A family owned manufacturing business.
- HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
- A family owned manufacturing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with a Group Finance Director in a role that offer high visibility within an intricate and complex industry.
- Fantastic scope for career progression in the future
- This role is critical in liaising across the business functions
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading international manufacturer who develop and market mobility solutions to futureproof transportation.
You will join as a Financial Project Controller, taking lead of a high-profile project within a high-performing finance team, reporting to the Finance Director.
- Market leading international manufacturing business
- Take lead on achieving the financial objectives of a high-profile project
A great opportunity for a stand alone HR Manager for approx 170 heads
Reporting into the Finance Director in a generalist role
- A great opportunity for a stand alone HR Manager for approx 170 heads
- Reporting into the Finance Director in a generalist role
Management of the Finance Function for the UK, reporting directly to the MD and CFO.
Responsible for the Financial reporting to the Board of Directors.
- An opportunity to join an innovative market leading organisation
- An organisation leading the market in sustainable solutions in the field
The Finance Manager will work supporting the Finance Director and the MD with the day to day running of a busy SME finance function with a turnover of circa £5m. Within the role, the finance manager will be responsible for month end reporting / close, management accounting, forecasting & budgeting, payroll / HR.
- working culture / work life balance
Support CFO and wider Corporate Finance team in successful delivery of finance objectives.
Prepare and support on corporate & project finance models.
- Great entry into the corporate finance world
- Strong international brand
Group Financial Controller role based in Surrey. Reporting directly to the CEO [based in UK], with a dotted reporting line to the parent company CFO [based in Europe] the role will take responsibility for Financial Reporting, Statutory Accounts, Board Reporting, Treasury, Balance Sheet Control, Cash Forecasting as well as ad hoc project work as required by the CEO and parent company CFO. Also involved with commercial decision support.
- International specialist
- Part of a $2BN global group
Interim role which will support the Finance Director with day to day activities and handing over to permanent position.
- Global manufacturing company
- Support a growing finance function
The role as Financial Controller has been newly created to support the Finance Director in a growing finance function within an SME.
- Provide financial expertise and assurance to the strategic leadership team.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding team.
You will be qualified, posses strong hands on financial management experience and a continuous improvement mindset - driving improvements and influencing company strategy! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant with the ambition of becoming the next Group Finance Director.
- Clear progression route to becoming the next Group Financial Director
- Boasting an all inclusive culture
Support the CFO and wider business with various commercial legal matters. Experience within procurement and supply chains would be an advantage.
- Opportunity to work directly with CFO on interesting commercial legal matters
- Autonomous role in a large UK manufacturing business
The Group Accountant will work closely with the Group Finance Controller and Group Finance Director to provide the Board of Directors with high quality financial information to drive strategic decision making.
This information will primarily focus on improved weekly and monthly Management Information, but will also consist of one-off projects around process improvements, ERP implementations and acquisitions/expansion activities.
- Join a first class team with genuine future progression opportunities.
- Take on real responsibility and become involved with exciting growth projects.
FP&A Analyst supporting the FM and Head of Finance.
- Excellent progression
- Fantastic working environment, very flexible.