Middlesex Learning Partnership is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will be based in North London.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
Finance Director sought for charity based in Oxford.
Looking for a commercial Finance Director with experience in not-for-profit sector
- 3-6 month contract position possible temp to perm
- Join an Oxford based Charity
Finance Director position with well established Nottinghamshire SME. Commercially focused role, supporting and influencing business decision making in line with growth targets.
- Commercially focused Finance Director role based in Nottingham
- Key role in achieving ambitious growth objectives over next 5 years
A superb opportunity to join a well-known consumer products as Chief Financial Officer
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- A chance to be part of a high-calibre senior leadership team
Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Part time Finance Director required for extremely worthwhile Charity in E.Sussex
The Finance Director will provide essential financial support to the Managing Director and other members of the senior leadership team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, the FD will play a big part in the planned growth and profitability of the organisation.
- An excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director
- This role will closely support a Managing Director and sit on the SLT
You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
- Market-Leading Private Manufacturing Business
- Board-level Strategic Role
Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the Executive, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the creation of a best in class in house finance function. They will be actively involved in helping to structure the group in the right way to build market share and achieve it's growth aspirations.
- CFO - Private Equity
- High Growth, International Client
This broad and varied CFO role will be a trusted advisor to the CEO. You will have responsibility for the leadership of the finance function whilst being actively involved in helping the business scale up and achieve it's commercial objectives.
- CFO - Online
- High Growth Technology Company
Our client, an international school based in Bahrain is looking to hire a Finance Director to lead their finance department.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading International School based in Bahrain
- Excellent career progression
The Commercial CFO - Global Fintech is a newly created role to provide global commercial and financial insight helping to drive and deliver continued growth.
- Highly Commercial CFO role
- Global high growth Fintech
As CFO you will be required to play a lead role in the organisation's success, and a large part of the remit will be to manage the grant-funded operational plan, ensuring that it stays compliant with the regulatory framework.
As you would expect in an SME, the role will also carry a broad remit as expected within a SME, helping to lead, develop and manage the business as it continues to evolve.
- Commercially rounded and operationally involved CFO position
- Company Secretarial, Financial and Operational involvement
The CFO will be responsible for the overall management of the finance function, and supporting with commercial and strategic decision making. The CFO will oversee the creation and leadership of a best in class finance team, with a business partnering mindset.
- CFO - Online Gaming
- Market Leader
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the COO in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Do you want to spearhead an ever growing finance function?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
The Finance Director will have full oversight of the UK finance organisation and work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the business plan and achieve a number of key commercial objectives.
This strategic role will be varied, with a particular focus on integrating systems and processes, and actively involvement in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Finance Director - Engineering
- Market Leading International Group
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
Strategic and commercial support to the businesses (there are 2 key businesses) and MD's whilst ensuring that the business meets all transaction processing, internal and external reporting, internal control and financial compliance requirements.
- Growing SME with ambitious plans
- Number 1 in Finance role progressing to Finance Director
For our Client, a fast growing developing company operating in the Innovative ICT sector, we are looking for a CFO Profile.
- ICT Innovative Company
- Fast growing company based in Pisa
My client is looking for a high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised qualified finance professional to spearhead the finance function and assist the operations in all finance-related aspects of running the business. As the most senior role in the finance function, this individual must bring with them a breadth of experience and be able to comfortably assert authority amongst other senior members of the company and at board level.
- Suitable for a commercially astute finance leader with a hands-on attitude
- Number 1 in Finance role
Director of Finance position responsible for the strategic leadership of a large, high performing finance team. As part of the senior management team you will also contribute significantly to all commercial activity within the division, in line with their ambitious growth plans.
- Commercially focussed FD position, high performing sector
- Autonomous role with scope for further progression
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established, award winning charity as a Director of Finance. Charity sector experience would be useful, but more important for this role is the desire to really make a difference and empathy with and passion for the values and aims of the charity.
- Opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established charity
- Experience of charity sector is useful, but not essential
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff
Director of Finance role, reporting into the CEO and based in London.
- Work for a small but growing charity
- Report into the CEO and lead overall finance and operations
The Head of Finance works closely with trustees and staff and is responsible for the overall financial management, compliance, reporting and control for the organisation.
- Work for Highgate Cemetery
- Lead the finance function, reporting to the CEO
Stonewater is a leading social housing provider, with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most. They are looking to recruit an Assistant Director - Financial Services for a 18 month fixed term contract.
- Stonewater is looking for a new Assistant Director of Financial Services
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced manager within social housing
Head of Finance role, responsible for overall financial management and control for the organisation. Flexible working patterns will be made available to candidates, including the possibility of 4 days per week.
- Work for Hubbub, a fast-growing environmental charity
- Lead the finance function for the organisation
Fiander Tovell, a Southampton based chartered accountancy practice, has a requirement for a Client Director to join their firm as a result of continued expansion, along with planning for the future succession, development and growth of the business. You will join as a key, pivotal addition to this ambitious, highly successful firm.
- Client Director position for rapidly expanding accountancy firm in Southampton
- The role presents the opportunity to develop to statutory director/equity holder
Opportunity to join a well renowned, leading health-care provider to lead their commercial function. The role will be responsible for the finances and the commercial business development of future ventures of the commercial team.
- Are you an innovative finance leader looking to move into a more commercial role
- Opportunity to join leading healthcare business driving commercial change