Our client is a financial services conglomerate who are deploying capital across listed & private asset classes. They have an existing finance function and are looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to lead their strategic ambitions.
- Private Equity/ Asset Management experience essential
- UAE/ GCC experience essential
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
Reporting to the CEO of the London Branch, this is an outstanding opportunity for a senior finance professional to be responsible for the planning and management of the financial affairs of the UK entities of this highly regarded emerging markets financial services firm.
Member of the Executive Committee (with SMF2 responsibility) - this individual will be central to the strategy for the London Branch and for the future growth plans for the firm.
- Excellent opportunity in the UK branch of highly regarded emerging markets bank
- Strategic commercial finance role in growth focused financial services firm
Commercial CFO / FD position, partnering an entrepreneurial CEO for a successful business that has won a multi-million capital investment to fund both organic and acquisition growth. Based Manchester.
- Commercial CFO, partnering an entreprenurial CEO to growth and list a business
- Manchester based, recent investment secured.
Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique with a planned-approach to becoming an Equity Partner.
- Guaranteed Equity Partner opportunity with growth and development on offer
- Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique
Exciting Leveraged Finance Director - Origination and Execution with a European Corporate & Investment Bank in London
- Origination & execution of leveraged finance and acquisition finance loans
- European Corporate & Investment Bank. London
- Manage the Data Governance relationship with the CFO division of the bank
- Manage and develop a large Data Governance individuals
- data governance director
- finance division
This commercial banking division provides support to corporate clients through the provision of core banking; lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as offering clients expertise in capital markets, financial market and Private Equity.
- Commercial Banking, supporting businesses and the economy prosper, progression
- Aid the growth of the Regional Brand for this bank.
As an Associate in this team, you will working in a global banking brand which is keen to grow again in EMEA. Strong execution skills with a proficiency in financial modelling will be important.
- A great opportunity to join a leading brand, gain exposure and training in an IB
- Strong transaction exposure and superb existing platform to build a career
Amazing opportunity to be part of a South East Private Equity business.
Pivotal role for future investment decisions within the business.
- Amazing opportunity to be part of a South East Private Equity business.
- Pivotal role for future investment decisions within the business.
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Director Leveraged Finance Relationship Management with a leading, global financial services firm, based in London. The role is focused on relationship management and development of key banking contacts in Leveraged Finance & High Yield Syndicate teams and with Private Equity firms.
- Leveraged Finance, High Yield, Private Equity, Ratings
- Global financial services firm. London
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Fund Finance Loan Capital Markets with a leading Corporate Bank. London.
- Fund Finance, Insurance, Financial Institutions Loan Syndication, Distribution
- Leading Corporate Bank. London.
This role will be responsible for the origination and execution of Project Finance mandates across EMEA
- A senior level role in a leading EMEA Structured Finance business
- Strong client exposure and existing platform to build a career
Assist in management of a c.US$20bn+ portfolio of c400 commercial aircraft / c70 aircraft engines / c40 helicopter assets
You will manage a credit portfolio which includes applications and approval processes, emerging credit developments and other asset risk events in conjunction with Front Office.
- A great opportunity to be part of a market leading Aviation platofrm
- Significant growth opportunity for a VP to build out a senior career
VP / Senior Associate level position working with unique clients spanning across mutliple sectors, an excellent opportuinity to originate business working with highly successful MD's.
- Opportunity to work with unique clients, working closely with highly experienced
- Assist with a team build and hiring
Exciting opportunity for a Structured Trade and Commodity Finance-Research and Analytics - Director with a Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
- Research & analytics, frontline origination & credit management.
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
Opportunity to work closesly with the Finance Director for this Midlands Success story as a Financial Controller. With a strong focus on Management Accounts, you will support and guide the businesses direction through delivery of this.
- Financial Controller opportunity with a business with a family feel!
- Enhanced exposure to directors of the business
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for assisting the Finance Director in the day to day running of the Finance department by owning the monthly reporting. You will also support the business in other operational matters.
- Pivotal role at a well known global company
- 3/6- month contract at a competitive rate
Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team.
Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO, you will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the finance team.You will work closely with business departments to support the expansion of the business
- Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team
- Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO
This is a broad role as a number 2 to the Global CFO where you will have scope to look after the full finance function as and when, not to mention growing with the business. The role will involve maintaining internal controls over financial reporting, presenting financial reports to the executive team, and overseeing the preparation of budgets.
- Self funded high growth fintech business
- Fast paced, senior role with opportunity to progress
Reporting into the CFO, this role will be responsible for full management and oversight of all areas of Market risk. This will incorporate the daily reporting of various risk metrics as well as the ongoing assessment of all market risk impacts to the business, stress testing, sensitivity analysis and the management and development of applicable policies, procedures, systems and controls.
- Pivotal role within small function
- Competitive salary and package