The Managing Director will lead the UK operations at a very exciting period in the organisation's growth. Applicants should have a proven track record in sales as you will be expected to support the sales function as and when required, as well as having a strong commercial/business pedigree.
- market leading business within reverse vending
- hugely exciting opportunity to drive extensive growth within the UK market
To lead the organisation, driving continued growth and ongoing success of the business.
The Managing Director will be responsible for achieving growth of the established UK and emerging US business, whilst managing the relationship with the parent group.
- Managing Director for successful growing business
- Opportunity to progress further within the parent group
Exciting opportunity for a MD, Banks and Transaction Services Sales Lead - Payments to join a leading Corporate Bank in London. Focus on payments innovation and technology advancement. Banks & NBFIs.
- Payments innovation, technology advancement, cash management - Banks & NBFIs
- Leading Corporate Bank. London. Leadership role
- This is a newly created role in a mid sized investment bank, for the Head of Sustainable Finance & ESG Strategy
- The ideal candidate will be an ESG expert, who is highly strategic and can build a function
- esg expert
- banking experience
You will be the lead employee into the UK market for a fast growth European Marketplace Ecommerce business.
- Exciting fast growth business
- Great opportunity to be #1 employee in the UK for a European multinational
Leading a high growth, high energy FMCG business.
- Rapid growth scale up
- Equity component of compensation package
The Group Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in the senior leadership teams of each company. The position reports directly to the Chairman/Managing Director and will have full responsibility for financial operations, financial planning, strategy and policy formation, and implementation oversight across the group.
- Market-Leading Innovative Private Company
- Leadership Role with Progression Potential
Leading a team to deliver excellent planning, reporting, risk management and IT across the institute. Reporting into the Managing Director.
- Work for a growing, London based think tank
- Lead multiple services across the organisation
Reporting directly to the MD, the successful candidate will sit on the senior leadership team and manage all activities of the supply chain, with the aim of continuous improvement and ensuring high OTIF service levels.
- Newly created role for a growing business
- Key role in transformational projects
The General Manager is responsible for all operational and commercial functions and will report into the Managing Director. The successful candidate will own and drive business performance with a focus on the sales function.
- General Manager with a focus on Sales
- Opportunity to improve business performance in evolving automotive sector
Software Product Manager reporting to the MD of Analytics, define and design the architecture for business requirements
- Product Manager who can also code
- Global analytics product
HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
A family owned manufacturing business.
- HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
- A family owned manufacturing business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, The Financial Controller (FC) will be responsible for the provision of financial information, analysis and advice to the Board of Directors and the Senior Management Team, and for the day to day operations of the Finance Team.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
Exciting Financial Controller position reporting directly to the MD's of the business. Opportunity to join a growing business and team, and help contribute and drive it's future success.
- Number one finance position within growing business
- Well established business within Liverpool
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
The Finance Manager will work supporting the Finance Director and the MD with the day to day running of a busy SME finance function with a turnover of circa £5m. Within the role, the finance manager will be responsible for month end reporting / close, management accounting, forecasting & budgeting, payroll / HR.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading specialist logistics and distribution business in Kent as commercial Head of Finance, reporting to the MD.
This well rounded role is part of the senior management team and will influence the business across all activities and operations.
- Excellent opportunity to take lead role in successful and growing business
- All round position
As the incoming Accounts Assistant, you will be working hand in hand with the managing director, delivering full-service accounting to a range of clients. You will have the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge in an ever-expanding sector. You'll receive on the job training and the opportunity to expand and develop your career within a growing business.
- You will be working hand in hand with the managing director, delivering full-ser
- You'll receive on the job training and the opportunity to expand and develop you
Own digital marketing activity within a new division of an established, high-growth SME. Work closely with the Group Marketing Director and Divisional MD to drive and deliver digital marketing strategy.
- Education solutions provider
- High-growth SME
As the Head of Digital and Ecommerce, you will have full responsibility for analysing the existing structure, and implementing the long term strategy to help grow their ecom arm and ultimately be the longer term MD for the business.
- Excellent Digital & Ecommerce role to head grow this business area
- Great autonomous role to shape
The Sales Director is responsible for all operational and commercial functions and will report into the Managing Director.
The successful candidate will own and drive business performance with a focus on the sales function.
- Senior Commercial Sales leadership role
- Offering progression to General Management
The CMO/ MD will be a partner to the CEO of International Business and will support the rest of the organisation. They will participate in the design of the medical strategy in the Middle East, lead its implementation and drive continuous commercial and operational improvements and growth.
- Chief Medical Officer (Laboratory)
- Global Multinational Laboratory Group - Dubai Based
Technical Financial Controller role managing a team of 3. The role will focus on improving the quality and timeliness of reporting in-line with Group standards, as well as managing the Audit and ad-hoc requests from Group.
- The business has just gone through a successful PE exit
- Exciting European growth plans
As A New Business Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of inside sales reps that identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities nationally within the health/social care space.
My client is looking to double the size of the company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join the SLT working closely with the MD to scale and take the Sales team to the next level.
- you have a proven track record of building and managing a sales team
- you are prepared to be office based in North London
The Deputy General Manager will be accountable to the Divisional Managing Director .The post holder will be responsible for providing operational and strategic business planning and leadership across their Clinical Business Unit to ensure the provision of high quality services.
- Large NHS Trust
- Significant Relocation Package on Offer
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff
We are working with a leading global retail bank who are looking to hire a Marketing Director into their UK team. This person will, reporting to the UK MD of Marketing and Communications, work with them on developing the customer marketing and media strategy for the UK bank and working with the team on rolling this out. Role based in London offices.
- Working for a leading retail bank
- This role will report to the MD, Marketing Communications for the UK Bank
The Finance Business Partner will work directly with the Managing Director of the £11m Central region to help deliver the organisational targets. Alongside other functional business partners they will be responsible for monitoring and driving action plans to deliver sustainable and successful financial performance.
They will be commercially focused, outward looking and keen to deliver change.
- One of UK's leading social care charities
- High growth targets
The Transport Shift Manager will report into the Transport Manager overseeing the running of the transport operation managing health & safety, team performance, driver compliance and covering the transport manager as required. Managing of the transport department's P&L along with key financial and delivery based targets and KPIs.
- Working for one of the UK's largest 3PL companies.
- Excellent career progression within a growing logistics based business.
The Finance Director will have full oversight of the UK finance organisation and work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the business plan and achieve a number of key commercial objectives.
This strategic role will be varied, with a particular focus on integrating systems and processes, and actively involvement in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Finance Director - Engineering
- Market Leading International Group