You will be the lead employee into the UK market for a fast growth European Marketplace Ecommerce business.
- Exciting fast growth business
- Great opportunity to be #1 employee in the UK for a European multinational
M&A Assistant Director - City of London - £85,000-£115,000pa + Bonus + Car Allowance - Flexible Working - Permanent
- Have you got programme management experience in top-tier consulting firms?
- Are you an highly experienced M&A Management Consultant?
This role will play a key partner the Managing Director and SMT to deliver the People Strategy and People KPIs. The roles will support the SMT to develop and coach their team/s to ensure they have the expertise to lead and manage their teams in line with the company vision and values, to deliver improved business performance.
- Great opportunity for a local business
- Opportunity to be part of a transformation project
The Group Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in the senior leadership teams of each company. The position reports directly to the Chairman/Managing Director and will have full responsibility for financial operations, financial planning, strategy and policy formation, and implementation oversight across the group.
- Market-Leading Innovative Private Company
- Leadership Role with Progression Potential
A stand alone HR Manager role reporting into the MD
A generalist role with HR projects in a manufacturing business
- A stand alone HR Manager role reporting into the MD
- A generalist role with HR projects in a manufacturing business
As part of a team of three people, the role is to oversee on a day-to-day basis all aspects of the financial management of the group whilst supporting/partnering the MD in delivering on corporate objectives.
- Opportunity to join a team at a time of development and expansion.
- Temp to perm opportunity!
Superb opportunity to join established and successful family run construction group in the Financial Controller position, reporting to the MD and the board.
- Stable and growing construction business
- Excellent culture and organisation
Reporting into the MD, the Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for devising, implementing and leading both their ecommerce trading and product merchandising strategies.
- An opportunity to join a business in exciting growth period
- Being their first Ecommerce Manager with the opportunity to develop a function
Software Product Manager reporting to the MD of Analytics, define and design the architecture for business requirements
- Product Manager who can also code
- Global analytics product
HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
A family owned manufacturing business.
- HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
- A family owned manufacturing business.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Construction Director is a key member of the leadership team and be responsible for leading the division's construction team, achieving all targets and objectives within specified timescales/budgets and to maximise the profit potential of the division. The region is also looking at its succession plan for the MD and the aspiration is to appoint a Construction Director who has the ability and drive to move in to the MD role in the coming years.
- Career progression to MD
- High performing region
Strategic and commercial support to the businesses (there are 2 key businesses) and MD's whilst ensuring that the business meets all transaction processing, internal and external reporting, internal control and financial compliance requirements.
- Growing SME with ambitious plans
- Number 1 in Finance role progressing to Finance Director
A great opportunity for a part time Financial Controller to join a growing business and report directly to the Managing Director. You would have one direct report and be responsible for the entire finance function of the business. This is a hand on role where you can really drive performance.
- Excellent Flexibility
- Join an established business with an appetite for growth
Superb opportunity to join a diverse and acquisitive business as Group FC, with genuine career development prospects. You will support the CFO and Managing Director, and will play a key role in development of strategies and processes.
- Excellent opportunity to join diverse business in Group FC Capacity
- Prospects for promotion into Group FD role in due course
An opportunity has arisen for Commercial Finance Manager to join a growing business based in South Devon. The role will report directly to the Managing Director with a dotted line to the Group FD. A real opportunity to take ownership of a £30m turnover division with strong growth plans ahead.
- Wonderful opportunity to join a growing business based in Devon
- Suitable for a Commercially Astute Finance Manager
Sales Director required to lead and coach a team of NAM/SNAM's
Working in Conjunction with the MD to develop Commercial UK Strategy
- Global Sustainable Business
- Senior Leadership Role
The General Manager is responsible for all operational and commercial functions and will report into the Managing Director. The successful candidate will own and drive business performance with a focus on the sales function.
- General Manager with a focus on Sales
- Opportunity to improve business performance in evolving automotive sector
The Finance Manager will work supporting the Finance Director and the MD with the day to day running of a busy SME finance function with a turnover of circa £5m. Within the role, the finance manager will be responsible for month end reporting / close, management accounting, forecasting & budgeting, payroll / HR.
- working culture / work life balance
We are working with a leading global retail bank who are looking to hire a Contract and Media Director into their UK team. This person will, reporting to the UK MD of Marketing and Communications, work with them on developing the customer marketing and media strategy for the UK bank and working with the team on rolling this out. Role based in London offices.
- Working for a leading retail bank
- This role will report to the MD, Marketing Communications for the UK Bank
Great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a exciting and dynamic business. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible to reviewing the HR structure and driving things forward in line with the companies vision.
- Complete ownership of the HR structure in an exciting dynamic business.
- Involvement in strategy and implementation
The Finance Director will provide essential financial support to the Managing Director and other members of the senior leadership team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, the FD will play a big part in the planned growth and profitability of the organisation.
- An excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director
- This role will closely support a Managing Director and sit on the SLT
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
xciting opportunity to join a high performing, growing international marketing & communications function within a global investment bank. The role-holder will be responsible their own projects within the team, as well as operating as part of a solutions focused function. Working closely with the team's Managing Director and two Managers to deliver to a clear global brand strategy.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing investment bank.
- Progression opportunities within a growing team in London.
The role will have full P&L ownership and will Business Partner closely with the MD of each division. The role is focused on increasing profitability and challenging cost so requires someone who is happy to challenge senior stakeholders. Whilst there are no direct reports to this role there are a team of finance analysts who will support.
- Fast pace growing business
- Finance Business Partner
We are looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to join the global Finance Team, reporting directly to the CFO. You will manage a small team and work hand in hand with the UK MD, business partnering at a senior level across Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing.
- Start-up business with big ambitions
- Opportunity to work on an international basis
As the incoming Accounts Assistant, you will be working hand in hand with the managing director, delivering full-service accounting to a range of clients. You will have the opportunity to develop specialist knowledge in an ever-expanding sector. You'll receive on the job training and the opportunity to expand and develop your career within a growing business.
- You will be working hand in hand with the managing director, delivering full-ser
- You'll receive on the job training and the opportunity to expand and develop you
Our partner are a distribution company based in the Northampton area. They have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager, to join the team and play a critical role in managing the health and safety across all their site.
- Fantastic culture and team!
- An organisation that are Investing and expanding rapidly!
As A New Business Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of inside sales reps that identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities nationally within the health/social care space.
My client is looking to double the size of the company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join the SLT working closely with the MD to scale and take the Sales team to the next level.
- you have a proven track record of building and managing a sales team
- you are prepared to be office based in North London
The Finance Director will have full oversight of the UK finance organisation and work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the business plan and achieve a number of key commercial objectives.
This strategic role will be varied, with a particular focus on integrating systems and processes, and actively involvement in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Finance Director - Engineering
- Market Leading International Group
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff