This role will play a key partner the Managing Director and SMT to deliver the People Strategy and People KPIs. The roles will support the SMT to develop and coach their team/s to ensure they have the expertise to lead and manage their teams in line with the company vision and values, to deliver improved business performance.
- Great opportunity for a local business
- Opportunity to be part of a transformation project
The Group Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in the senior leadership teams of each company. The position reports directly to the Chairman/Managing Director and will have full responsibility for financial operations, financial planning, strategy and policy formation, and implementation oversight across the group.
- Market-Leading Innovative Private Company
- Leadership Role with Progression Potential
Superb opportunity to join established and successful family run construction group in the Financial Controller position, reporting to the MD and the board.
- Stable and growing construction business
- Excellent culture and organisation
HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
A family owned manufacturing business.
- HOF role reporting directly into the Managing Director.
- A family owned manufacturing business.
Strategic and commercial support to the businesses (there are 2 key businesses) and MD's whilst ensuring that the business meets all transaction processing, internal and external reporting, internal control and financial compliance requirements.
- Growing SME with ambitious plans
- Number 1 in Finance role progressing to Finance Director
Management of the Finance Function for the UK, reporting directly to the MD and CFO.
Responsible for the Financial reporting to the Board of Directors.
- An opportunity to join an innovative market leading organisation
- An organisation leading the market in sustainable solutions in the field
Superb opportunity to join a diverse and acquisitive business as Group FC, with genuine career development prospects. You will support the CFO and Managing Director, and will play a key role in development of strategies and processes.
- Excellent opportunity to join diverse business in Group FC Capacity
- Prospects for promotion into Group FD role in due course
An opportunity has arisen for Commercial Finance Manager to join a growing business based in South Devon. The role will report directly to the Managing Director with a dotted line to the Group FD. A real opportunity to take ownership of a £30m turnover division with strong growth plans ahead.
- Wonderful opportunity to join a growing business based in Devon
- Suitable for a Commercially Astute Finance Manager
The General Manager is responsible for all operational and commercial functions and will report into the Managing Director. The successful candidate will own and drive business performance with a focus on the sales function.
- General Manager with a focus on Sales
- Opportunity to improve business performance in evolving automotive sector
The Finance Manager will work supporting the Finance Director and the MD with the day to day running of a busy SME finance function with a turnover of circa £5m. Within the role, the finance manager will be responsible for month end reporting / close, management accounting, forecasting & budgeting, payroll / HR.
- working culture / work life balance
The Finance Director will provide essential financial support to the Managing Director and other members of the senior leadership team. Collaborating with key stakeholders, the FD will play a big part in the planned growth and profitability of the organisation.
- An excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director
- This role will closely support a Managing Director and sit on the SLT
The role will have full P&L ownership and will Business Partner closely with the MD of each division. The role is focused on increasing profitability and challenging cost so requires someone who is happy to challenge senior stakeholders. Whilst there are no direct reports to this role there are a team of finance analysts who will support.
- Fast pace growing business
- Finance Business Partner