A superb opportunity to join a well-known consumer products as Chief Financial Officer
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- A chance to be part of a high-calibre senior leadership team
You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
- Market-Leading Private Manufacturing Business
- Board-level Strategic Role
As CFO you will be required to play a lead role in the organisation's success, and a large part of the remit will be to manage the grant-funded operational plan, ensuring that it stays compliant with the regulatory framework.
As you would expect in an SME, the role will also carry a broad remit as expected within a SME, helping to lead, develop and manage the business as it continues to evolve.
- Commercially rounded and operationally involved CFO position
- Company Secretarial, Financial and Operational involvement
This is a fantastic opportunity to join LG's IT team as Head of IT. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role is integral to deliver the IT service and System governance as well as ensuring the Information technology risk control is operating efficiently. Main responsibilities will be to manage and develop the IT & Information Security.
- Are you a Head of IT looking for a new challenge ?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
To support the Finance Director across monthly management accounting, month end routines and systems development
- broad financial management role, start ASAP
- possible temp to perm opportunity
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be required to work alongside the senior leadership team ensuring the team are work efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will be required to present the weekly business performance KPI's to the Senior team while managing the budgeting and forecasting process. While looking for any process or control changes that can be improved or updated were fit.
- Semi newly created role with a chance to make a real organisational impact
- Great opportunity for a first step into management
Taking ownership of HR Projects while collaborating with the wider HR and senior leadership team. The HR Project Manager will report the CFO and supplement the existing HR function.
- 12month FTC working with a market leading FMCG brand
- Taking ownership of a number of HR projects across the UK
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will have responsibility for business partnering, reporting, forecasting and planning processes across two key business functions.
A position well suited to a Senior Management Accountant with previous Business Partnering exposure, within a fast paced working environment.
- Join a multinational company
- Commercially focused finance position
We are looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to join the global Finance Team, reporting directly to the CFO. You will manage a small team and work hand in hand with the UK MD, business partnering at a senior level across Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing.
- Start-up business with big ambitions
- Opportunity to work on an international basis