The Head of Engineering role sits alongside the Product Manager, as well as the leads for Client success, Marketing and Sales.
Deliver a seamless, precise user experience to support successful pilots with new prospects and to delight existing client teams. This is grounded in on-going reliable software, and the corresponding data availability and data accuracy this enables.
- Lynch-pin between the CEO and data team
- Player / Coach
Michael Page are working exclusively with a S. Yorkshire based manufacturing business to recruit a Head of Engineering
- A new opportunity with a market leading manufacturing organisation
- A strategic engineering role
Michael Page is delighted to be partnering with Autosmart International to recruit an exciting new Engineering Manager position. Autosmart have invested £25 million in a state-of-the art 5-acre manufacturing facility in Burntwood and have made an additional £1 million investment in their new ERP system, launching in 2023.
- £25 million site
- 'Five Star - Excellent' rating on Trustpilot
The Engineering Manager heads a team of Consultants, Engineers and Designers in PA Energy Industries UK, guiding and coaching them, and developing their skills and knowledge.
- Great salary
- Career progression oportunity
A leading FMCG manufacturing business are looking for a Project Manager on a contract basis to manage engineering equipment projects in Manchester.
- Strong track record in Engineering Project Management within FMCG manufacturing?
- Qualified Engineer?
The role is focused on leading the development of low-cost and high reliability electronics onto existing and future platforms, as well as development of internal prototypes and test equipment. It requires a good knowledge of power, digital and analogue electronics as well as experience of leading small teams.
- Are you looking for new opportunity?
- Manufacturing company based in London
Deliver to site turnkey projects from concept to production. Ensuring all relative stakeholders are engaged and needs are satisfied, with clear communication throughout the project.
Ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget. All RMB policies and standards are maintained when equipment is bought and there are fully documented and costed operating/maintenance tasks.
- The client is a FMCG manfuacturer based in Manchester
- Deliver to site turnkey projects from concept to production.
This role owns management of the Global Network Engineering function, within the larger IT Networks department. The team you manage will be responsible for designing, planning, and coordinating the implementation of network projects and solutions.
- CCNP, CCDP, Enterprise networks, 24/7x365 environment, LAN,WAN
- Cisco Meraki, Palo Alto
The advertised role for is for a Head of Software Development, will be working closely with the CTO to help manage a large software development team and help create a technology road map for the business.
- Exciting Fintech Business - Hybrid Working
- Initial 6 month contract
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leading Engineering Manufacturing and Service provider who are looking for a Engineering Service Director to oversee their UK business but with a focus across the Midlands. This is a full end to end role and applicants must have exposure to an manufacturing, installation repair and spares.
- Be a key stake holder in running the engineer division
- Be part of positive improvement for an already successful business
- A Procurement Manager - CAPEX/Engineering role taking on responsibility for CAPEX spend including pipes, valves, asset maintenance, and Mechanical and electrical spend (M&E) for a company based in Reading
- You will work to deliver multi-million pound projects across your category area
- Opportunity to work with a talented and well established procurement team
- Working for a company who focuses on wellbeing
Michael Page Engineering are working in partnership with a market leading Manufacturer who are looking for a Engineering Project Team Leader for their business based in Derbyshire. This is a NEW role to support engineering development and growth, drive improvement, raise the standards on site and support some exciting capital projects.
- Support high business capital investment
- develop Engineering talent in business
Engineering Manager required to lead a team of skilled engineers ensuring that their manufacturing assets are maintained to an optimum level. The role will be instrumental in supporting a multi-million pound investment to reconfigure their site.
- Site having huge capital investment!
- Opportunity for promotion and development!
You have the chance to join an established yet growing company that are committed to driving engineering efficiency. As the Engineering Manager of their Leicestershire based facility, you will be given the opportunity to really impact this site & help them develop by leading an engineering team & supporting site improvement projects.
- Leading Specialist Manufacturer
- Opportunity to grow & develop
A leading chemical manufacturer are looking for a Plant Engineer to positively impact site process, safety, product quality and yield.
- Track record in Chemical/Process Engineering in a Chemical Manufacturing
- Project Management, Process Improvement knowledge.
A rapidly growing Innovative Fin-Tech within the Buy Now Pay Later space is looking for a new Senior/Head of Software Engineer(ing) to join them on their growth journey within the UK market.
- A rapidly growing Innovative Fin-Tech
- Looking for a new Head of Software Engineering to join their UK team
You have the chance to join an established yet growing company that are committed to driving engineering efficiency. As the Project Engineering Manager of their Leicestershire based facility, you will be given the opportunity to lead engineering projects & drive engineering improvements.
- Leading Specialist Manufacturer
- CapEx Investment Projects
As a member of the site leadership team, you will lead the Process Engineering Department to improve and optimise chemical process and packaging technology and performance, manage the Process Safety program activities to ensure a safe facility and develop and implement Capital Projects to support strategic plans for growth and sustainability.
- Lead the Process Engineering Department to improve and optimise chemical process
- Part of a global business who can offer longevity and development
This is a junior in house role for a lawyer with construction, engineering and commercial law expertise.
- Junior in house role for a lawyer - Engineering Sector Trade Body (London)
- Wide ranging role - Construction, Engineering, Commercial and Policy work
Urgent contract role
We are looking for an Interim Head of Data Engineering to join a large Government Department. This role would suit a Technical Lead or Data Architect who has some people management experience/aspirations.
6 months initially with the option to go perm
£544 per day (inside IR35)
You must be willing to work hybrid out of their Birmingham offices 2 days per week.
Massive scale piece of work and AWS Data Architecture focus. They are investing heavily in Power BI and Salesforce so we need a Technical expert to support a Data strategy build and implementation.
Please get in touch if you are interested/available
- Help to build out the Data Strategy using AWS, Power BI and Salesforce
- 6 month initial contract which could turn permanent
As a Cloud Platform Engineering Manager you will lead a team that will provide full life-cycle assistance to development right through to production, managing all cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
- Cloud Platform Engineering Manager - £85,000 - Leeds
- Lead a team of Platform Engineers and manage the cloud infrastructure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading engineering & production organisation as an SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst on a permanent basis.
- SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst - Proficiency in SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Functional Analyst - South Wales based!
We are currently looking for a R&D Mechanical Design Manager for one of our clients based in the Fife area who specialise in the manufacture of medical devices.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career potential
The Engineering Project Manager will manage the planning and implementation of engineering projects at their East London processing plant.
- Project Manager CapEx projects within a process manufacturing environment.
- Join a leading global industrial manufacture.
As the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), you will partner with the Chief Executive Officer and the Board to maintain and nurture existing relationships whilst developing new customers across a variety of sectors resulting in the international expansion of WAE.
- Excellent C-Suite opportunity
- Huge growth potential
I have a really great opportunity in the process automation industry for a digital solution architect working with a major engineering business operating in the utilities industry. This is a technical advisory role and we are looking for candidates to advise clients and put forward technical solutions to existing products.
- Global Engineering business
- Exciting technology
Create and modify design of products and equipment and contribute with own ideas to identify and implement innovative products and solutions.
- Good company
- Career progression opportunitty
The Quality Manager will be responsible for leading the site Quality and Product Safety agenda, ensuring the full deployment of the quality strategy and Product Safety, systems and processes to ensure product quality, safety and legality. You will work closely with the sites Operations Director to ensure processes and activities have clear standards which are met rigorously and continue to be developed in line with best practice.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading global FMCG brand
- The Quality Manager will have full autonomy of the quality department
Supervise a shift's team progress against work plans
- Good company
- Career progression oportunitty
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Project Sales team in our Air Solutions business unit as a Project Sales Engineer . Our Specification Sales team is responsible for ensuring LG air conditioning equipment is specified in projects by working closely with consultants, M&E contractors and installers.
- Are you a engineer within Air conditioning looking for your next role?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?