This is an outstanding opportunity to join Cardiff University Student Union as there new Director of Finance.
- Fantastic working environment & exceptional benefits package
- Fully hybrid forward thinking organisation
- Line management of a team of staff on multi-sites
- Organising and managing the school finance
- Work in a welcoming multi academy trust
- Support with strategic oversight for a multi academy trust
An exciting opportunity to work for a worthwhile & rewarding Sussex based Charity
Experienced and dynamic Finance & Infrastructure Director required to enhance the Senior team
- Exciting opportunity to work for a worthwhile & rewarding Sussex based Charity
- Experienced and dynamic Finance & Infrastructure Director required
An exciting opportunity to join a growing SME, as Finance Director, this role will ensure the company's finance and IT function is running effectively with robust controls in place and provide strong leadership to the team. This is a pivotal role working closely with the Board to develop and deliver the financial strategy for the business.
- Board level Finance Director opportunity
- Commercial role working within a fast growing SME
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Leading a team to deliver excellent planning, reporting, risk management and IT across the institute. Reporting into the Managing Director.
- Work for a growing, London based think tank
- Lead multiple services across the organisation
Head of Finance role at the Museum of London, reporting into the CFO and leading and developing a team of 8.
- Opportunity to join the senior leadership team at the Museum of London
- Lead a finance team of 8, reporting into the CFO
Reporting into the CEO, you will lead finance and operations for the charity, supporting key decision making and having regular contact with the board of trustees.
- Work for a fast growing healthcare charity
- Lead a team of finance and operations staff
An opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established, award winning charity as a Director of Finance. Charity sector experience would be useful, but more important for this role is the desire to really make a difference and empathy with and passion for the values and aims of the charity.
- Opportunity to use your finance skills to work for a well established charity
- Experience of charity sector is useful, but not essential
Director of Finance role, reporting into the CEO and based in London.
- Work for a small but growing charity
- Report into the CEO and lead overall finance and operations
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff
Director of Finance for Victim Support, reporting to the CEO. You will be responsible for the delivery of excellent financial management for the organisation and will work closely with the senior leadership team to meet and develop the charity's overall strategic objectives. Travel to the London office will be required but the role does have the opportunity to be home based.
- Work for a national charity and report to the CEO
- Lead the finance function
To work with the Finance Director to support in all aspects of managing the loan portfolio.
- Great organisation to work for
- Remote working
Reporting into the CFO, you will play a key part in the senior leadership group, and will have full responsibility for the HR team (5).
- Head of HR, responsible for a team of 5 and for the HR function as a whole.
- A key member of the SLT you will be responsible for driving a robust strategy.