As a Newly Qualified Pharmacist working in Chesterfield you will be fully supported by a Pharmacist Manager. You will have a passion for making a difference and understand the difference high quality health care advice and medication can make to patients. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Opportunity to work for a large established organisation
- Opportunities to progress your career
- You will be working for a large established organisation
- The opportunity to develop and progress your career
The Process Engineer will ensure an optimal production efficiency by problem solving top production losses, finding the root cause, and designing the issue out in the shortest period possible. You will be assigned to projects involving: 5S, SMED, Autonomous Maintenance, Centrelining, Process Control Automation.
- The client is a fast-paced manufacturer based in Chesterfield
- The Process Engineer will manage process improvements, quality and validation
As the Support Pharmacist working in Chesterfield you will be responsible to support the operation, making sure that the pharmacy complies with all the relevant legal and ethical guidelines, be visible to patients whilst ensuring that they receive advice with prescriptions and medicines from your pharmacists and team members in addition to conducting face to face consultations.
- Excellent salary
- Working for market leading pharmacy chain
Learning & Development Business Partner required for a renown manufacturing business based South Sheffield. The role is commutable from Retford, Worksop, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Doncaster and surrounding areas. Your role will be to work strategically with the HR manager and business leaders to develop and design the site training plan
- Join an award winning manufacturing business
- Work in a collaborative and Cohesive team environment