Our client a leader in its sector is looking to recruit an In House Disputes Resolution/ Construction Solicitor to join its in house legal team to be based in Manchester or Leeds.
In House Disputes Resolution/ Constuction Solicitor
Manchester or Leeds
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
My client a leading main contractor, has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Buyer with a strong building services background to further strengthen the procurement function supporting the North West region which benefits from a healthy forward order book of quality work.
- ManchesterPermanent£43,000 - £46,000
Real Estate Solicitor is sought by a leading legal firm in Manchester. You will join an award winning Real Estate team and work with well known clients
Join a leading legal firm in Manchester
Agile working and high quality property work
- ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £55,000
Brilliant opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join an expanding team and make an impact - if you are interested in progression, this is the role for you.
Great opportunity to join expanding team
First rate clients coupled with work/life balance
- ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
This is a great opportunity for an NQ Solicitor to join a well renowned national law firm within the legal industry. This firm can offer something different - brilliant work but also first-rate training and the opportunity to shape your career and this growing team.
Great opportunity for an ambitious NQ to join a brilliant team
Fantastic training and brilliant progression opportunities
- ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
Our client is a leading international law firm in the legal industry with offices in Manchester seeking to recruit a Commercial Property NQ into their expanding real estate department
Looking to qualify in to a great team where you'll receive excellent training?
Want to work with household name clients?
- ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor to join one of the largest Real Estate practices in Manchester. You will have great work alongside a good work/life balance.
Opportunity to work for one of the largest real estate practices in Manchester
Great culture and work/life balance
- ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
Planning Solicitor required for leading international law firm within legal sector with offices in Manchester
Junior Planning Solicitor required for top national law firm
Exciting opportunity to develop team and progression opportunities
- ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Development NQ to join market leading team and be based in our client's Manchester office.
Fantastic opportunity for an NQ Solicitor to join a market leading team
One of the best residential development teams in the country
- ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
We are working on opportunities for property enthusiasts at either the NQ or Paralegal level. This is an exciting chance to work on high level, interesting and complex commercial property matters for a leading law firm.
Will provide top tier property experience
Extremely competitive package
- ManchesterPermanent£36,600 - £37,800
- To deliver a high quality customer focused Repairs services including work to void properties across Johnnie Johnson Housing's property portfolio ensuring the repair service achieves performance targets.
- Demonstrating high levels of customer satisfaction is a key deliverable of this role and meeting agreed timescales and budget requirements for all works carried out.
Forward thinking & fast growing organisation
Flexible working & career progression
- ManchesterPermanent£29,000 - £35,500
- The Health and Safety Advisor will play a vital role in supporting the provision of a corporate health and safety service to the group; they will provide systems and administrative support to the Health and Safety team as well as getting involved in the practical aspects of providing health and safety services to operational teams across the organisation.
- ManchesterPermanent£31,000 - £41,000
To lead and co-ordinate the gas service team ensuring that all aspects of the service are delivered in line with Gas Safety Regulations and good practice, to agreed performance and customer satisfaction targets and within agreed budgets.
Residential & Commercial
Excellent Working Environment
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
My client is a leading Construction organisation based in the North West who are currently involved with a number of multi million pound projects and are looking to expand their Procurement & Supply Chain function by adding a talented Supply Chain Manager to the team.
Supply Chain Manager
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Manchester jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.