National Grid Partners is looking to recruit an Innovation Manager to join their growing team, based in Warwick. Working with and alongside a range of highly inspirational Energy & Technology Partners and Entrepreneurs, the Innovation Manager will strategize, ideate and deliver disruptive technologies designed to transform the UK energy market and find new ways to support the drive to Net Zero.
- Highly strategic and innovative role with National Grid Partners
- Opportunity for career progression
A key Transformation and Change role bringing together and implementing a cohesive portfolio of change.
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- The opportunity to drive and manage transformational change.
Project Manage the global Distribution Excellence transformation to ensure that client has a differentiated approach to distribution
- Better performance for our brands
- An unforgettable customer experience
- Attracts the best people
- Delivers excellent results
- Makes it easy to plug-in OEMs and enter new markets
- Opportunity to lead and assist large scale transformation projects
- Flex working
- FTSE 250, Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
- Unrivalled training, career progression, uncapped commission leading Culture
- An opportunity to build and define your own career.
The role sits within the Financial Services Fintech team of this global consultancy, working closely with the sector leadership in banking & capital markets, wealth & asset management as well as insurance to fully utilise market access and relationships.
The team manage relationships with key FinTechs to bring about transformational improvements at large financial services clients.
- Significant market opportunity driven by growth, transformational and regulatory
- Transformational delivery, outcomes
As Economic Consultant, you will work to support clients through the full life cycle of delivery from review and assessment through to target state design and implementation. You will build a deep understanding of how Fintech firms work and the challenges facing today's senior leaders at our clients, becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Significant market opportunity driven by growth and transformation.
- Tremendous growth in size and maturity of innovative products and technologies
Due to the firms continued over performance and revenue increases an opportunity has arisen to join the strategy team of a global consumer business. The successful candidate will work with the Strategy Director and leaders of the organization on topics that shape the strategy of the firm both in the UK and globally.
- Shape the strategy of a market leading global consumer goods business?
- Leverage your strategy, analytical and problem-solving expertise?
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Transformation Consultant to join a rapidly growing SME consultancy based in central London.
- Rapid Growth SME
- People-focused business with huge potential for personal growth
I am currently working with an NHBC modular house builder who are looking to recruit a freelance design manager for their Tamworth office.
- Long term role
- immediate start
Due to continued growth a top ranked Management Consultancy is seeking an experienced candidate to join their M&A strategy consulting team. The successful candidate will work within strategy, commercial due diligence focused role working at the heart of the largest and highest profile deals in the UK and internationally.
- Work on landmark M&A & Private Equity deals across Europe
- Advise and influence Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards
Due to exciting growth an opportunity has arisen to join a market leading Deal Strategy & Value Creation team in the UK. The successful candidate will be working at the heart of the largest and highest profile deals within M&A & Private Equity both in the UK and globally.
- Opportunity to work on landmark M&A & Private Equity deals across Europe
- A chance to advise and influence Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards
Due to exciting growth an opportunity has arisen for a BA/Solutions Consultant with prior eCommerce experience to joining a market leading international digital commerce agency. This is an opportunity to work on some of the most exciting digital eCommerce projects in the UK.
- Work on some of the most exciting digital eCommerce projects
- Excellent career progression on offer
- Working on high profile TMT M&A deals across Europe in a start-up like environment.
- Advising and influencing Private Equity firms and leading boards in the TMT sector.
- Fast track your career within a start-up like environment?
- Advise high profile Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards within TMT?
The Business Analyst / Target Operating Model Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating the Product Target Operating Model (TOM).
You will be responsible for the development of the existing Target Operating Model material underpinning the successful specification of Products generating circa £2.2bn revenue per year
- You will use your Target operating model experience to maintain a large TOM
- 18% Bonus + 4k Car allowance - Hybrid working in London
- Six sigma black belt practitioner
- Continual improvement
- Home & flexible working
- Rapidly growing organisation
Due to exciting investment in change a high profile listed international business is seeking a professional with extensive Finance/IT Transformation experience to join them for 12 months to lead the finance change management agenda as part of a wider project implementation team from planning through to implementation.
- Directly shape and lead the finance change management agenda
- Scope, Plan, Define and Deliver a range of interventions
A great opportunity to join a market leader in their field who are investing significantly in their advisory business to create a compelling proposition within the ESG advisory space.
- Huge opportunity in a large corporate expanding their advisory arm
- Numerous acceleration opportunities available
To implement HR policies and procedures and drive the operations for te business
- London Based
- Hybrid Working
Due to exciting growth a top ranked global consultancy is seeking a professional with extensive Finance Transformation experience to join their growing practice. The successful candidate will work on some of the most high profile Transformation projects in the UK.
- Work with a market leading team on the most high profile engagements
- Advise and influence CFO`S in a strategic transformation role
The role is to work alongside the EMEA Trans.Director as an internal consultant to provide strategic input for existing and potential transformation programmes. The incumbent assists the business in designing functional strategy, defining and scoping cross-functional change activities and strategic initiatives, and ensuring associated benefits are delivered in cost-effective manner, through coaching and hands-on ownership of key deliverables as required.
- Opportunity to assist with streamlining a growing and exciting Programme team
- Flex working
Our client is looking to drive it's internally focused Process / Continuous Improvement programme with the appointment of a Senior Manager into the team. This role will be based in Watford, but with only 1-2 days per week in the office.
- Opportunity to drive a range of process and continuous improvement projects
- Hybrid working
My Consultancy client is seeking to build its Technology Strategy Practice with the appointment of a Senior Manager. This role is based in Yorkshire and will be hybrid in nature with a mix of working from home and being on client site.
- Great opportunity to join this leading Tier 1 Consultancy
- Remote / Hybrid working
Anthony Graves at PageGroup has been retained by a high profile international boutique research & consulting firm that is about to embark on a period of exciting growth for its UK office. A key hire has emerged for a Engagement Manager to join the team in what will be a highly strategic role. The successful candidate will work in a small UK team with responsibility for managing multiple, concurrent high profile M&A & Private Equity projects.
- Want to work on landmark M&A & Private Equity deals across Europe in a boutique
- Advise and influence Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards?
We're looking for an Analyst for the BI & Analysis Solutions Team Lead in the development and
provision of service in delivering the organisation's analytical capability. The role is unique in that it
requires a mix of both pensions/finance/economics subject matter expertise, along with strong
analytical and data analysis skills, including the use of statistical/programmatical and business
intelligence software packages
- Excellent opportunity to further career.
- Hybrid working opportunity.
Experienced Change Manager specialist to lead the change management delivery for company-wide strategic initiatives.
The Change Manager helps shape and deliver effective change management and communication initiatives throughout the Company's transformation agenda.
- Opportunity to shape the Change agenda for a premium brand
- Help define the global strategy
This role you will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with our clients.
- FTSE 250 business with excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression
- Fast track career progression, market leading training, hybrid working + more!
Opportunity for an experienced Data Science / Data Analytics leader, practitioner and Data sevangelist from the Financial Services sector to lead the build and growth of the Data Science / analytics work stream for our clients across FS, Telco, Technology and oil & gas. This is a high potential opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate consultancy and leadership skills.
- Data Practice Lead to own and build Data Consultancy function in FS Sector
- Associate Director level Data Science Consultant to deliver on client projects
Change Project Manager to support on transformation projects and for an iconic UK company.Hybrid working and varied projects.
- Well known media / entertainment company, transformation projects
- Make an Impact
The DE&I Resourcing Team are responsible for sourcing professionally skilled profiles who have underrepresented characteristics.
Working alongside our client engagement team, we assist them in delivering more diverse and inclusive candidates.
- Supportive, growing team
- Supporting our clients in increasing their diversity
Implementation Principle Consultant - South East London - Permanent - Up to £90,000pa
- Have you lead large implementation projects end to end?
- Do you have a background in Consulting?