National Grid Partners is looking to recruit an Innovation Manager to join their growing team, based in Warwick. Working with and alongside a range of highly inspirational Energy & Technology Partners and Entrepreneurs, the Innovation Manager will strategize, ideate and deliver disruptive technologies designed to transform the UK energy market and find new ways to support the drive to Net Zero.
- Highly strategic and innovative role with National Grid Partners
- Opportunity for career progression
A key Transformation and Change role bringing together and implementing a cohesive portfolio of change.
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- The opportunity to drive and manage transformational change.
Due to exciting growth an opportunity has arisen to join a market leading Deal Strategy & Value Creation team in the UK. The successful candidate will be working at the heart of the largest and highest profile deals within M&A & Private Equity both in the UK and globally.
- Opportunity to work on landmark M&A & Private Equity deals across Europe
- A chance to advise and influence Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards
- Working on high profile TMT M&A deals across Europe in a start-up like environment.
- Advising and influencing Private Equity firms and leading boards in the TMT sector.
- Fast track your career within a start-up like environment?
- Advise high profile Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards within TMT?
A top ranked Management Consultancy is seeking an experienced candidate to join their Value Creation Services team in a key role to bring the business forward.
- Advise and influence Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards?
- Join at the start of an exciting growth journey?
We have a flexible structure and approach which means the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Client projects typically have a project lead, supported by analytical consultants; or they can also involve working directly within a client's team to deliver a specific piece of work.
- Join a growing media business and help to shape its future
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Great opportunity to join a leading Global Consultancy
- Senior position in a fast growing team and market
- Growing function within a global consultancy
- Flexible working opportunities
Business Analyst needed to support the development of a proprietary technology for investing.
You will be involved in the full development life-cycle, from gathering requirements, through development and into implementation.
The technology forms the backbone of the business and the Business Analyst will work across all
functions to drive maximum value from it.
- Earn equity in a fast growing investment firm In London
- Use your Business Analysis skills do develop a core business technology
Our client is one of the global management consulting firms with office presence more than 40 countries with promising career growth. Indonesia is becoming a key market within the South East Asia region and they are aggressively growing their local team.
- Global Strategy Consulting Firm.
- Multiple Senior Roles.
Project Manager in Hampshire for a Consulting business to lead on the project portfolio
Experience in delivering projects across multiple industry sectors
- Shape the project management function
- Lead delivery on a cross functional portfolio
- FTSE 250, Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
- Unrivalled training, career progression, uncapped commission leading Culture
- An opportunity to build and define your own career.
Use your project management experience to ensure the delivery of multiple key projects for the councils new economic growth plans.
- Help this inner london council manage their economic growth plans
- 2-3 Days hybrid working in a leading London council
A once in a lifetime opportunity to join a regulated, industry leading utility giant and create genuine value for the community, economically but also from a wider carbon perspective.
As the commercial strategy lead you'll be focusing on the development of the overarching strategy working closely with directors in identifying value and and new business opportunities from one of the largest and most diverse asset portfolio's in the Country.
- Evolve & deliver the commercial strategy of one of the UK's largest businesses
- Spearhead the commercial strategy of a truly unique portfolio
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead on significant change within a public sector client based in Bristol as a Service Improvement Consultant on an initial 6 month contract.
- Service Improvement Consultant - Previous org structure experience vital
- Service Improvement Consultant - Process modelling & design skills essential
GO UK is responsible for sourcing international candidates relocating to the UK. The team liaises across various disciplines within PageGroup.
- Working in the UK opens up many possibilities
- Offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit at the Director level to help build their Lean Transformation business with a focus predominantly on the energy and water industry.
- Rapidly growing Transformation Consultancy with a forward-thinking culture
- Opportunity to lead and grow the Lean Transformation Practice
MASTER VENDOR ORGANISATION SEEKING PROJECT MANAGER / PROGRAMME MANAGER AS A FIRST APPOINTMENT TO BE INSTRUMENTAL IN PROJECT MANAGING, GROUND-UP CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION (SOME TECH FOCUSED)
SALARY UP TO £60,000+ (POTENTIALLY NEGOTIABLE IF YOU HAVE BOTH RECRUITMENT / MASTER VENDOR + HEALTH EXPERIENCE)
- Superb opp to ground-up develop an organisation + Career development
- Salary negotiable, circa £60,000 + Benefits
Great role to join a business at the cutting edge of deals to help them expand an advisory practice across M&A.
- Want to work on big ticket M&A deals across Europe?
- Great opportunity to work with an ambitious scale up
Due to continued growth a top ranked Management Consultancy is seeking an experienced candidate to join their M&A operations team. The successful candidate will work within an operational due diligence focused role working at the heart of the largest and highest profile deals in the UK and internationally.
- Work on landmark M&A & Private Equity deals across Europe
- Advise and influence Private Equity firms and FTSE 100 Boards
A market leading commodities business based in London is seeking an individual from a Consulting background. You will be an excellent stakeholder manager and be able to shape and execute strategic change.
- Join a market leading commodities business at a pivotal time
- Shape and execute the strategy for the office of CEO
Working as a Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of ERP and provide consultancy services for existing customers.
- Remote Working
- Good Salary Package
The Segment Transformation Manager role sits within the gNS General Management Team (GMT) which sets the strategic direction of the business, ensuring there is alignment of our strategy, product, sales and marketing functions; bringing together the strategic thinking with best practice go-to-market capabilities.
- Opportunity to join a global SaaS-based business solutions company
- Hybrid working
Due to exciting investment in change a high profile listed international business is seeking a professional with extensive Finance/IT Transformation experience to join them for 12 months to lead the finance change management agenda as part of a wider project implementation team from planning through to implementation.
- Directly shape and lead the finance change management agenda
- Scope, Plan, Define and Deliver a range of interventions
Project Manage the global Distribution Excellence transformation to ensure that client has a differentiated approach to distribution
- Better performance for our brands
- An unforgettable customer experience
- Attracts the best people
- Delivers excellent results
- Makes it easy to plug-in OEMs and enter new markets
- Opportunity to lead and assist large scale transformation projects
- Flex working
As a Recruitment Consultant you will join a discipline with fantastic opportunities for growth across the business; with the aim to play a key role in the ongoing growth through key account management, new client development and internal expansion.
- Opportunity to build a successful career in Digital Recruitment Consulting
- Must have Recruitment, Sales or Consulting experience in Digital
The role sits within the Financial Services Fintech team of this global consultancy, working closely with the sector leadership in banking & capital markets, wealth & asset management as well as insurance to fully utilise market access and relationships.
The team manage relationships with key FinTechs to bring about transformational improvements at large financial services clients.
- Significant market opportunity driven by growth, transformational and regulatory
- Transformational delivery, outcomes
As Economic Consultant, you will work to support clients through the full life cycle of delivery from review and assessment through to target state design and implementation. You will build a deep understanding of how Fintech firms work and the challenges facing today's senior leaders at our clients, becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Significant market opportunity driven by growth and transformation.
- Tremendous growth in size and maturity of innovative products and technologies
Due to the firms continued over performance and revenue increases an opportunity has arisen to join the strategy team of a global consumer business. The successful candidate will work with the Strategy Director and leaders of the organization on topics that shape the strategy of the firm both in the UK and globally.
- Shape the strategy of a market leading global consumer goods business?
- Leverage your strategy, analytical and problem-solving expertise?
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Transformation Consultant to join a rapidly growing SME consultancy based in central London.
- Rapid Growth SME
- People-focused business with huge potential for personal growth
I am currently working with an NHBC modular house builder who are looking to recruit a freelance design manager for their Tamworth office.
- Long term role
- immediate start