This is an exciting role to join a growing global drinks business to lead the demand planning function for the UK & Ireland.
- Long term growth opportunities within this organisation
- Demand Planning specialist & SAP APO experience preferred
The European Planning and Inventory Director will be a leader in the European Supply Chain team.
- Opportunity to work for a global brand in the Consumer Electronics industry.
- Demand Planning and Inventory Management background required.
A truly opportunity with a leading retailer in Kuwait with strong regional presence. This is a senior, strategic level role driving and enhancing the Buying, Merchandising and Demand Planning Functions.
- Do you have a background in Buying & Merchandising within the Furniture segment?
- Are you open to relocating to Kuwait?
Planning for the fulfilment of customers orders from order receipt to shipment through all steps.
- Progressive manufacturing organisation
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
The role of Demand Planner is to efficiently and competently analyse Sales Forecast and daily demand to ensure that availability is maximised for the customer without exposing the business to ageing and overstock issues.
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain / Forecasting role is essential
- Background in FMCG is desired
Reporting directly into the Demand planning manager. The role will involve supporting the Demand Planning process, forecast modelling and analysing trends.
- Role has arisen due to expansion of Demand planning team
- Globally known manufacturing business
To ensure demand is matched with capacity, working with the Production Departments to create a workable manufacturing plan.
- Excellent development opportunities
- Chance to make an impact within the organization
This is a fantastic opportunity to join LG's Demand Planning Team . As a Demand Planning Leader you manage at team and you will assume responsibility for maintaining forecast performance and supply plan information flow. In addition, you will gather and analyse the weekly stock levels and generate a consolidated forecast, uploading the forecast to the central global demand planning system and forecasting performance.
- Are you a senior demand planner who can lead a team?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
In this role you will be accountable for the commercial supply chain activities for a business hub portfolio, ensuring exceptional levels of customer service and working capital are achieved.
The scope of the role includes Demand Planning, CMO Supply Planning and Inventory Management and will also act as the commercial supply chain interface into the manufacturing site.
- Global business
- Hybrid Working
The Head of Finance and supply chain will sit on the board for the UK and will help support the growth and development of the brand into the UK markets. Reporting to the UK Managing Director this person will be responsible for financial planning, demand planning, supply chain, Reporting, Audit & Control.
- Amazing brand with an exciting vision
- Part of the leadership team for a business set to do great things shortly
- The Stock Control Executive will ideally be based from the office offering lots of flexibility. It is a hybrid between demand planning, forecasting, data analysis and Stock Control.
- You will ideally have worked for an FMCG brand previous and managed stock levels to ensure correct stock levels are forecasted to the Warehouse Partner
- Great opportunity to join a growing business in Yate
- A really exciting role to create and deliver operations process improvements
The Production Planning Manager is responsible for supplying an optimised plan to the business, balancing operational efficiency with customer demand, at the right cost. The Planning Manager creates and maintains a short, medium and long term capacity planning model, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
- Market leading food manufacturing client
- Excellent global reputation