The Social and Owned Media Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the social strategy, content, activation and analysis of all Nintendo UK's social media accounts and owned channels, as well as growing owned channels through driving consumer insights
- Working at one of the leading entertainment brands!
- Leading the Social Media and Owned Media strategy
Market leading building and infrastructure solutions specialist Wavin are looking for a new Head of Digital Marketing for UK & Ireland to lead the team and continue to drive brand awareness and performance.
- Market leading Manufacturer helping to build a sustainable future
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Management of all marketing support required by bookmaker customers globally, to help promote products to their customers (bettors).
- Plan and execute consumer facing marketing channels to engage customers' customers with the key products (Racing, Esports, and Live numbers draws).
- Flexible working 1 day in the office
- Growth potential
This role will support the delivery of high-quality marketing and campaigns to the a diverse range of customer groups in order to maximise the benefit they receive from their interactions with the organisation, in turn, maintaining and improving sentiment across their customers.
- Marketing Officer
- A Not-for-Profit provider of affordable homes
To create and implement the digital marketing program for new and existing sites. Lead the program, driving large scale change throughout the business and achievement of capacity and pre-booking sales targets. Analysing and interpretation of data into tactical marketing plans. Managing digital agency relationships and third-party channels. Conduct regular market reviews to include, but not limited to, media buying and robust monthly reporting.
- A fantastic opportunity to join an established brand in growth mode
- Great career progression and a chance to work in a supportive environment
- Collaborate with global and local marketing teams with the help of the UK Marketing Manager
- Utilise digital marketing strategies to connect with customers and improve brand awareness.
- Competitive salary with lucrative benefits package.
- Based in Stonehouse
A Russell Group University is looking to take on an immediately available Senior Marketing Officer for 2 months to start ASAP. This is a mixed digital marketing position, with focuses across CRM, content and campaigns for undergraduate and postgraduate focuses.
- Fast moving 2 month interim role for a full mix digital marketing snr officer
- Full time position with hybrid working, based in London
This is a busy, hands-on role within my clients Media and Communications team, providing day-to-day social media content and working on longer-term content-creation projects for strategically focused digital activity. My client is a national membership organisation based in Central London who represent small businesses.
- Membership Organisation
- Central London Location
A highly prestigious Russell Group University in London is looking to take on 2 Senior CRM Marketing Communications Officers fixed term for 12 months. These roles are critical to the team, as they go through an exciting CRM revamp implementing Microsoft Dynamics. Alongside business as usual activities, these Senior CRM Marketing Communications Officers will work on the implementation of the new CRM and the output that comes along with it.
- 2 Senior CRM Marketing Communications Officer roles available - 12 month FTCs
- With a highly prestigeous Univeristy in London
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional looking for your next challenge within a fast passed and ever-expanding organisation? Are you a transformational leader who can motivate and drive cross-functional teams? This could be the perfect role for you.
- Business critical and fully remote role, immediate start
- Global b2b organisation
Are you a confident, articulate and creative individual with a passion for all things Digital Marketing?
- Digital Communications Officer
- A leading not-for-profit provider of Retirement Living and Extra Care properties
Digital Marketing Officer / Social Media Manager / Digital Communications Manager
Teesside / Middlesbrough - Up to c£34,500/ Day Rate - Approx. 9-12 Month Contract
- Digital Marketing Communications - Social Media Manager - Google Analytics
- Teesside - Public Sector
A Russell Group University is looking to take on a Senior Marketing Officer on an 11 month maternity cover contract to start in June 2022. This is a brilliantly broad role, working across a number of internal teams to deliver essential communications to prospective students.
- 11 month maternity cover contract to start ASAP for a Senior Marketing Officer
- Broad marketing and communications role within the higher education sector
The Content Executive will be responsible for developing and executing content and communications within the Marketing Activity Plan for the business. As well as development and delivery of a variety of content across marketing channels such as blogs and lead generation emails alongside management of social channels
- Award winning automotive business
- Hybrid working 2 office 3 home
Spearhead B2C social campaigns for clients spanning FMCG, fashion & beauty, property & interiors, hospitality, health & wellbeing at a full-service social agency with offices in London, LA and NY.
Developing social strategies for existing clients and pitching for new biz, while managing a team to execute thumb-stopping campaigns that build brand fame.
- Join a social-first agency based in London with offices in LA & NY
- Work on exciting brands including Eyelure, Bill's, Gallio & Coca-Cola HBC
This is a fantastic opportunity for a partnerships manager to join the leading provider of smart end to end logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe.
- New opportunity for a Partnership Activation Lead
- To join a leading global shipping and logistics company
SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIGITAL ASSETS OFFICER - MEMBERSHIP ORGANISATION
- Working in a Mental Health Charity
- Internal opportunities
- Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real autonomy
Newly created REMOTE role to manage the content strategy and content creation for a household FMCG food brand.
- Autonomous role working with a household FMCG food name
- 12 month REMOTE working contract with a view to making the role permanent
High growth consultancy are seeking a head of digital strategy to join their senior leadership team.
- a new breed of digital strategy role
- a chance to put your stamp on a consultancy in real growth mode
Head of SEO needed for new breed of performance agency in Leeds
- It's SEO but not as you know it..
- A chance to influence at C-suite level and drive commercial business decisions
Are you someone who knits agency process, service levels, work-flow and efficiency together? If so, please read on.
- A newly created operations role in a thriving digital consultancy
- Yorkshire based and punching above their weight consistently
Within this role you will lead on the development, oversight, and execution of the organisation's engagement strategy across our consumer audiences. Day to day this includes managing advertising campaigns, email marketing/CRM, leading on social media strategy and optimising the offering to maximise our online engagement.
- Brilliant healthcare charity looking for innovative manager
- Engagement lead driving optimisation of digital offering
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing strategy as well and campaign reporting via the various channels including Youtube, Email, Social Media and paid media.
- Great Opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive
- Hybrid working 3 home 2 office
Brand new Digital Marketing Lead reporting in to the Marketing Director for Global b2b business with offices in Merseyside
- Brand new role on the Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team
Interim Digital Content Manager - Content Manager - Digital Communications
Remote - Day Rate
- Interim Digital Content Manager
- Creating and publishing engaging video content.
- Developing content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Industry leaders in the vaping industry - with award winning flavours
- Passionate about changing the status-quo of quitting
Are you a Marketing Data Analyst? Would you describe yourself as a strategic thinker with highly numerate skills?
- Marketing Data Analyst-West Midlands
- Hospitality industry
Brilliant opportunity for an established SEO Content Manager to join this small team, as part of the wider top global media agency. Working on exciting FMCG/consumer brands, the SEO Content Manager will lead the development and optimisation of SEO focused content!
- Be part of this global media group working on world renowned clients!
- Opportunity for long term career progression
A leading influencer marketing agency in London is hiring a Senior Campaign Manager to deliver end-to-end influencer campaigns for the likes of leading fashion & beauty brands including Vestiaire, Primark, Clinique and Charlotte Tilbury.
- Join the fastest growing influencer marketing agency in London
- Senior Influencer Campaign Manager for leading fashion & beauty brands