The Multi-Skilled Engineer (12 month FTC) will work a 3 shift pattern to carry out day to day engineering and maintenance activities across production facilities ensuring production equipment/machinery are maintained and serviced in order to deliver production requirements that meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Evergreen Garden Care is the leading garden care company in Europe and Australas
- The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be on a 12 month FTC and work a 3 shift pattern
As the Newly Qualified Pharmacist working in Doncaster you will be responsible to support the operation, making sure that the pharmacy complies with all the relevant legal and ethical guidelines, be visible to patients whilst ensuring that they receive advice with prescriptions and medicines from your pharmacists and team members in addition to conducting face to face consultations.
- Excellent salary
- Working for market leading pharmacy chain
The successful Contract Manager will be responsible for contract negotiation, management and oversight of the process to deliver against the requirements of a portfolio of contracts.
- Expand knowledge of NHS Commissioning Contract Management
- Competitive salary and hybrid working
The Production Supervisor will work a 3 shift pattern and will be responsible for co-ordinating day to day activities within Production processes and packing areas. By leading, planning and organising your team to deliver operational production needs to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Evergreen Garden Care is the leading garden care company in Europe & Australasia
- The Production Supervisor will work a 3 shift pattern at the Hatfield site
Butternut Box is looking for a Contract Manufacturing Category Buyer to join the Procurement & Supply Chain Team. In this role, you will be responsible for an international & varied supply base, purchasing across a range of manufacturing sites for both food and non food products.
- Butternut Box
- Can be Doncaster or London based
I am actively looking to engage seasoned logistics professionals for one of the most high-profile opportunities within the logistics across the Midlands.
- A world-leading food stockist and distributor
- Aspiring logistics professionals required with a desire to grow their careers
The Group HR Manager role is a true generalist management position. Leading the HR, Payroll and recruitment function for the largest division of the business.
- A newly created position in a growing Manufacturing firm in Yorkshire
- Great opportunity to be part of an evolution in the people function
You will be supporting a range of smaller businesses within the group as a Regional HRBP. You'll be a strong generalist with excellent communication skills.
- A newly created position in a growing Manufacturing firm in South Yorkshire
- Covering 3 sites with hybrid working
The Shift Operations Manager will manage a team of Production Team Leaders whilst also contributing strategic ideas to the senior leadership team. They will drive efficiency's and outputs whilst ensuring the highest quality of the product is maintained.
- The client is an exciting start-up manufacturing business
- The Shift Operations Manager will work a 12hr mix of days and nights
I am currently supporting a leading 3PL who have recently opened a brand new custom built Distribution Centre based in Doncaster.
As part of the new site structure, I am looking to speak to ambitious candidates with a background as a Quality Control Manager for a position which will act as a key function for the site and provide excellent internal growth opportunities.
- Leading 3PL - New Site Start Up
- Excellent Career Progression Available
The Quality Assurance Process Lead will monitor and trend product quality, identifying improvements and working with other functions (Operations, Process, NPD Engineering and Raw Materials) to deliver them. They will also ensure daily / weekly / monthly QA scheduled tasks (i.e. GMP, calibrations, audits and sampling) are completed on time and any subsequent actions are followed up.
- The client is an exciting start-up manufacturing business
- The QA Process Lead will be responsible for quality systems and processes
The Senior Product Design Engineer will provide full design and engineering input to development projects, working from concept stage through to manufacturing.
Normally working within a team, the Senior Product Design Engineer will define and develop the appearance, mechanical and physical performance of Company products.
- Opportunity to join a leading manufacturer within the respective industry
- A full concept to execution product design role
Responsible for the regulatory activities for the legal manufactured products associated with IVD medical devices (assays, instruments, software and ancillary items relating to the system) development through the R&D phase and the verification and validation phase through launch and post marketing arena
- Rapidly Expanding IVD Business
- Leading and Managing a Regulatory Team
To support the purchasing department in reviewing current supplier agreements and sourcing new suppliers.
- Minimum 6 months
- Mixture remote/office based working
If you are a Marketing Manager looking for a role with an immediate start based in Yorkshire this could be the ideal opportunity for you! This is a contract position until April 2022.
- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based business
- Contract until April 2022
New vacancy for a Health & Safety Advisor on a permanent basis based in Scunthorpe commutable from Lincoln, Hull, Doncaster. Are you a HSE Officer, Trainer or Advisor looking for your next career step within a large, UK based organisation, if so, please apply below?
- New vacancy for a Health & Safety Advisor on a permanent basis in Scunthorpe
- Days based Health & Safety Advisor, within a large Heavy Engineering Business.
I am now working in partnership with a large UK based, engineering and manufacturing company who are now looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer, covering Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster and surrounding areas. This role will include Installing and Repairing and White Goods including Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers and Steam Irons and Finishing Equipment.
- Field Service Engineer vacancy covering areas across South and West Yorkshire.
- Monday to Friday, Days Based Field Service Engineer working on White Goods.