In House role for a Prop Coseeking to bolsters ins internal delivery team.
Responsible for a £multi-million property development budget,
- In House QS to manage £million projects across the Regions
- Client side function representing a UK Prop Co.
- Managing and Developing Business within across Veterinary account in the Midlands
- Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Fantastic Business within animal health
- Double Digit Growth
The Marketing Manager will be leading and driving the market share and profitability for an established supplier of gift and decorative home products across the UK and Ireland. This is an opportunity to be a key driver of a well-established organisation and develop a strong and robust marketing and sales strategy to support continued growth.
- Marketing Manager-Homewares and Gifting
- East Midlands
Michael Page Recruitment are delighted to support our client with a Head of IT role. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and delivering the company's IT Strategy. An amazing role for you to stamp your vision of IT. As a highly experienced IT Manager you will ideally have worked in a multi-site, fast moving environment.
- Stamp your on vision in IT
- Amazing package
Head of UK Fleet - Leading National FMCG Retailer - East Midlands
- Leading National FMCG Retailer
- Flexibility on role location throughout the UK
Senior Recruitment Consultant - East Midlands - Logistics & Supply Chain division.
- Join The Fastest Growing UK Sector - Logistics & Supply Chain
- Flexibility on Role Location Including Home Working
We are working with an in-house team who are looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to their team.
- Rare opportunity for a Wills & Probate Solicitor to move in-house
- Working in an established in-house legal team
Superb opportunity for a risk professional to help shape and develop a risk function.
- Looking for someone to start ASAP
- Superb opportunity in a risk function
Assisting the IT Director to work on a large-scale internal, transformation projects and CRM systems. One of the main focuses will be assisting with business change, alongside the Commercial team.
The Business Analyst is needed to communicate with and influence stakeholders, whilst documenting all current processes.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Workplace responsibility
National Stock and Inventory Manager - Rapidly growing & Leading UK Food Business - East Midlands - UK wide remit.
- Leading UK Food Distribution Business
- Interim & Permanent Position Available
Infrastructure Project Manager | £400 - £500/day Outside IR35 | 3 - 6 months | 2 days onsite East Mids
- 3-6 month contract
- £400 - £500/day OUTSIDE IR35
Fantastic Opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a brand new FMCG site in East Midlands. The role will support the installation and commissioning of a brand new site! The role is being offered on double days (6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm - 5 days out of 7). £43,000 per annum.
- Company have a great reputation within their industry.
- Currently growing and expanding their operations.
We are working with the in-house legal team of a large organisation who are looking to recruit a Litigation Solicitor into their team.
- Opportunity to join an established in-house function of a national organisation
- Hybrid working - not expected to be in the office every day
To manage and deliver the responsive repairs and voids, ensuring legislation and regulations are met and properties are kept to a high and safe standard.
- Permanent positive with a reputable Social Housing provider.
- Competitive salary.
We are working with an in-house team who are looking to recruit a Commercial Solicitor to join their busy team.
- We are working with an in-house team looking to recruit a lawyer to their team
- Language skills preferred and role is remote working
An opportunity to step into a prestigious property consultancy within the East Midlands to join the property & asset management team. The core focus will be Lease Advisory with a mixture of property management aspects also.
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Flexible working: 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
An opportunity to step into a prestigious property consultancy within the East Midlands to join the property & asset management team. The core focus will be Lease Advisory with a mixture of property management responsibilities also.
- Opportunity to progress to Associate Director
- Flexibility with working 3 days in the Office 2 days from home
HOT JOB!!!!!, I'm currently recruiting for this INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER role. Suitable for a first time mover from practice or an Internal Auditor who wants a bigger brand.
- Join the best global Internal Audit team!
- Looking for a first move out of practice or step up in Industry?
A great opportunity for a General Practice Surveyor to come into a team to help with the clients current commercial portfolio. The role will be focused on the planning and development side of land for commercial gain. The right candidate does not need any previous experience with the planning and development side however must be open to learn.
- Be apart of a growing company with opportunities to Progress to Management
- Opportunity to specialise in Planning & Development from a Land aspect
Business Analyst | £400/day Inside IR35 | On site in East Midlands 5 days/week
A Business Analyst is required on site 5 days a week for SAGE roll out
- £Competitive, Inside IR35
- SAGE implementation
Leading the UK logistics operation across a multi-site warehousing portfolio
Identifying new sites as the UK business continues to evolve and grow
Customer relationship management
- Global 3PL organisation who are looking to aggressively grow their UK footprint
- Number one decision maker in the UK
Support the HRBP with talent capability
Coach employees in using HR tools
Deploy and develop HR policies
- Immediate Start to drive forward an organisation
- Opportunity to hit the ground running
Managing & developing procurement category strategies, by working with stakeholders in order to increase value.
- A great benefits package including car allowance and a reasonable salary
- opportunity to grow and progress in an enormous and established global company
Modernisation Delivery Lead | 6 months | East Mids | £600 - £700/day Outside IR35
- 6 months, Outside IR35
- £600 - £700/day
This is a great opportunity for passionate sales individuals to climb the career ladder with a FTSE listed, market leading recruitment agency.
Newly Created In House VAT Manager role worked for a Global Plc, Based in the East Midlands / Northamptonshire area.
- Newly Created In House VAT Manager role
- Based is the East Midlands / Northampton area
In House Tax Accountant working for a established in house tax team based in the east midlands
- Newly Created In House Tax Accountant role
- Based in the East Midlands
My client is recruiting for a Head of Repairs/DLO in the East Midlands, holding responsibility for reactive maintenance, voids refurbishments and aids and adaptations.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing team.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
In House International Tax Advisor, working for a established in house tax team. Responsible for a range for international tax and transfer pricing issues.
- In House International Tax Advisor - newly created role
- New in house tax role based in Northamptonshire
Project Manager | Contract | Remote | Outside IR35 £350 - £450/dayProject Manager required to deliver a systems implementation
- Netcall customer service solution
- Public sector organisation