We are actively looking to recruit for a International Trade Manager who can be based anywhere across the East Midlands, however commutable into Nottingham one day per week. The successful candidate would be an expert in international trade Letter of Credit documentation.
- Experts in Letter of Credit document required!
- Ability to work on a hybrid work from home model!
There is huge potential within this role to make your mark within a growing Internal Audit function.
- £competitive package with company car allowance and limited travel
- Stepping stone move into Industry
HR Business Partner to work closely with leadership team in a generalist HR role, with a real focus on developing capability and the approach to future talent and building robust plans.
- People Partner
- Senior HRBP
National Transport and Optimisation Manager - Leading UK FMCG Business - East Midlands.
- Leading UK FMCG Business
- Multi-Site Responsibility / CPC Essential
Newly created VAT Tax and Treasury Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a range of tax issues for the business primary focused on VAT but will include other areas of taxation. You will also have limited responsibility for treasury
- Newly Created VAT Tax and Treasury Senior Manager
- Working for a Market leading East Midlands business
The Global Diversity & Inclusion Lead will work closely with the Group Head of Inclusion & Diversity and the People Director to evolve & implement the Inclusion strategy across the Group. This will include the governance, implementation and monitoring of the delivery of D&I policies, programmes and initiatives at Group-level; along with partnering our People Analytics team on the provision of timely & quality MI to our businesses.
- Truly global role with an instantly recognisable organisation
- Role will suit either a specialist or a generalist looking to specialise
Transformation Project Manager | £400 - £600/day Outside IR35 | Travel to client sites (Expenses paid)
Hands on Project Manager opportunity with Management Consultancy firm working in a client facing capacity.
- £400 - £600/day Outside IR35
- Client facing role involving travel to various client sites (expenses paid)
Possibly the most exciting Operations Director position within the UK Logistics sector
Large scale, high profile contract
- High profile Greenfield logistics hub
- Large scale logistics function
To successfully deliver and improve the 'First Response' Customer Contact Centre triage technical support service.
To positively contribute to the management of and fostering of long-term strategic relationships with key supply chain partners
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
Assuming full responsibility for a holistic Category Strategy for the MRO/Engineering Category, delivering tangible business benefits in terms of significant, sustainable cost reductions in line with Category benefits target, operational supply management efficiencies and/or broad-based supplier performance improvements via a formal contract management programme.
- Autonomy and ownership of a high profile spend category
- Instantly recognisable brand
-Autonomous Procurement Role transforming sourcing for a financial company.
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Progression and full autonomy given to transform sourcing and procurement.
My Client is looking for an Indirect Buyer, that will be responsible and assist the category's such as Marketing, Travel, Office equipment and IT.
- Hybrid home/office working weeks
- Great career and progression opportunities
My Client is looking for an Indirect Buyer, that will be responsible and assist the category's such a Utilities, IT and Engineering products.
- Well established business, where you can receive extensive support
- A progressive role
This is an ideally role for a newly qualified - to Assistant Manager corporate specialist who is looking to make their first move in house. The role is with a highly regarded in house tax team based in the East Midlands.(High degree of flexible working)
- Newly Created In House Tax role
- Head quartered in the East Midlands, this business is a market leader
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a market leading Engineering Manufacturing and Service provider who are looking for a Engineering Service Director to oversee their UK business but with a focus across the Midlands. This is a full end to end role and applicants must have exposure to an manufacturing, installation repair and spares.
- Be a key stake holder in running the engineer division
- Be part of positive improvement for an already successful business
Work on the Service Desk within the IT Service Management team, assisting in all the day to day processes of logging, investigating, updating, monitoring and reporting all incidents and service requests received from both internal and external clients meeting SLAs.
- Renowned Client
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
Assistant Project Coordinator | 6 months | Inside IR35 £250 - £300/day | 3 - 4 days onsite East MidsMust have experience within Transport Management sector
- Inside IR35, £300/day
- Fantastic career opportunity to work for a large business
I am actively looking to engage experienced candidates for an exciting Shipping & Customs Manager opportunity in encompassing fully hybrid working.
- An exicitng import & export shipping opportunity with fully hybrid working
- A opportunity with a large retailer and distributor...
Opportunity for a Solicitor to join an in-house function as a senior property lawyer.
- Opportunity for a Property Solicitor to move in-house
- Broad in-house role with a lot of stakeholder engagement
We are working with an in-house organisation who are looking to recruit a Solicitor to join their team.
- Opportunity to join an in-house team based in the Midlands
- Broad role within a busy division of the organisation
A permanent opportunity to join a national Social Housing provider, ideally looking for someone based in the Midlands to lead on their delivery of repairs and maintenance services.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent position with development opportunities.
Warehouse & Transport Management Super User | 3 months+ | Working nights across multiple sites | £200 - £250/day Outside IR35
- Outside IR35
- Working nights (6pm - 8am) across multiple sites
Newly created in house VAT Manager level role working within a well establish in house tax team
- Newly Created In House VAT Manager - East Midlands
- Based in the East Midlands
Communicating with sourcing managers to create relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders too.
- One of the largest professional companies in the UK
- Opportunity for progression
We are working with a national organisation who are looking to hire a Construction Lawyer to join their in-house team.
- Opportunity for a Construction Lawyer to make the move in-house
- Focusing on non-contentious matters
This is a newly created in house tax role, the Senior Employment Tax Manager will take a lead on all PAYE, Expat and share scheme issues for the business. This role is predominately home based with 2 days a month in the office
- Newly Created In House Senior Employment Tax Manager
- Based in the East Midlands
Interim litigation solicitor required for a 12-18 month contract position. Full time fixed term contract role.
- Global FTSE listed business
- Joining an excellent team
Managing and generating first class contracts and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders to directly influence the success of the business.
- Opportunity for progression
- Great remuneration
A Senior Business Analyst is needed to implement an MRP system.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Company growth and culture
We are working with an in-house team who are looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to their team.
- Rare opportunity for a Wills & Probate Solicitor to move in-house
- Working in an established in-house legal team