To develop, lead and deliver an effective strategy for a national estate programme of change based infrastructure projects.
- Estates Project Manager
- Military & Defence - Birmingham
Our client is based in the education sector and require a National Capital Estates Project Manager who will lead on the delivery of their national capital projects programme.
- National Capital Estates Project Manager
- Home based role with national travel
This Global Commercial Real Estate company require a Data Management Lead to oversee property / commercial real estate Data collection across International regions as well as cover a group of markets and be responsible for working across service lines to plan, gather, validate, & interpret data sets from multiple sources.
- Opportunity to work with a global market leader
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and varied data environment
Develop and deliver strategies that will enhance landlord engagement and improve the financial performance of the estate whilst managing and mitigating risk.
- Opportunity to work for a telecommunications infrastructure business.
- Knowledge and experience of landlord and tenant legislation.
To lead on the management of the property and land portfolio across the Trust and manage the Estate's team.
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest academy trusts
- Must be experienced with capital and building works programmes
Our client is looking to recruit a RICs Qualified Estates Manager to manage the Group's UK property portfolio. The role will effectively help align the company's strategic, financial and operational needs/ structure of the business.
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest private companies in the UK
- Must be RICS Qualified
FM Asset & Compliance manager across an Estate or properties, leading a team of site/area FM's and reporting directly to the Head, with growth prospects standing in for them whilst away or on other areas.
Requires experience in ISO55001
- Fantastic role as No2 to the Head of Property with great growth prospects
- A role with autonomy, flexi working patterns and line management responsibility
This is a great opportunity for a Remote Working Private Client Solicitor to join a recognised legal brand and work on probate and estate management work.
- Join a national legal firm
- Work as part of a large dedicated private client team
This role is to provide land surveying expertise within the organisation's Estates Team, guiding and assuring the estates management activity conducted whilst overseeing estate disposal activity.
- Working for a prestigious organisation and scope to travel nationally
- Management of a varied commercial portfolio
The Key Account Support Manager will be responsible for managing the on-going relationship with a portfolio of key accounts from a technical support perspective throughout the implementation phases and on-going operational phases, including overlooking service upgrade and estate management
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing sales team
- Opportunity to develop your skills and career within an expanding business
I am currently recruiting for 3 estates surveyors to assist in the management of the Council's property portfolio including negotiating leases, rent reviews for land / premises.
- A forward thinking organisation who really invests heavily into their people
- Entitlement to join the local government pension scheme (LGPS)
To support the Procurement, Estates Development and Estates and other teams throughout the Coventry University Group in the strategic management and delivery of Estate Related projects.
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary