My FMCG client are looking to bolster their already talented team, with a brand new Supply Planning Manager role. The role is focused on ensuring Product Availability and Working Capital targets are met, while working closely with a varied supply base to ensure capacity needs are met.
This role will play a pivotal part in representing the function through the S&OP cycle, providing support and challenge when needed.
- Peterborough based blue-chip client, offering hybrid working!
- Opportunity to work for an FMCG manufacturing organisation, with D&I at the core
My ambitious, high-growth and highly-successful FMCG client are looking to bolster their S&OP team, and embed and drive the S&OP agenda!
- UK wide / multi-site role, offering a hybrid and autonomous working environment.
- My client: agile, dynamic, progressive and a great place to work!
The role will lead and drive HSE activity, supporting the site's management to implement the necessary HSE activities and actions to ensure they are legally compliant. The successful candidate will be engaging and highly driven, someone with a real passion for HSE and the ability to drive a 'safety first' culture across the site.
- Exciting Opportunity to shape and mould the site's HSE culture!
- Company currently experiencing substantial growth!
Senior FP&A Strategy Manager responsible for steering business through period of growth and expansion following considerable investment. Fantastic opportunity to make an impact and influence senior leadership.
- Senior FP&A Strategy Manager steering company growth & expansion
- Commercial focused Senior FP&A Manager partnering with senior leadership
This is a fantastic, value add opportunity that will see you take the lead on improving FP&A capabilities and driving continuous improvement whilst business partnering with senior stakeholders. My client is excited about the future prospects of the business and is looking for a self-starter who can help drive the business forward.
The role has broad responsibilities and the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business.
- Drive and improve FP&A capabilities of an exciting SME
- Practice background with experience in FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing is desirable
Our field force teams have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free products. They're at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new products. It's an energized, exciting, engaging experience based across Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Peterborough, Milton Keynes)
- An amazing opportunity to join an International business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for a number of Sales staff to join my client NOW
Any packaging professionals out there looking to join a fantastic company with an extremely strong brand? We are currently looking to hire a packaging professional to join a genuinely fantastic team.
- Amazing company, brand, culture on offer!
- Currently experiencing growth!
A great opportunity to work with a market leader in a true HR Business Partner role. The role is a blend of strategic and operational HR.
- Opportunity to work with a market leader
- Opportunity to develop career