- Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- This is an exciting group accountant opportunity within a FTSE250 listed business in Greenford
- With previous history of progression within the role, this is an excellent first move for a recently qualified candidate coming from a practice background
High profile role with exposure to board level & non finance stakeholders
Market leading, FTSE250 listed organisation
- Featured JobHarrowPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Reporting in to the MD of the business, this is an incredible opportunity for an experience financial professional to join a growing business and facilitate the continued growth of the organisation
- Ownership of the finance function from an operational & strategic perspective
Rapidly growing FMCG business in Harrow
Opportunity to grow and develop within the business
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Jazwares are looking for talented and highly capable Account Managers to help them take the business to the next level.
Opportunity to manage a P&L of £10M+ in a fast-paced environment with some of the hottest lines in the market.
Jazwares is a global toy manufacturer currently experiencing exponential growth
Opportunity to manage a P&L of £10M with some of the hottest lines in the market
- Featured JobCumbriaPermanent£48,000 - £50,000
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales team and be responsible for developing and delivering clearly defined marketing programmes to drive the growth of the business. You will have a clear understanding of how to promote branded products, whilst being able to develop and maximise own label opportunities.
A well established manufacturer of showering products, with 20 years experience
An innovative, forward thinking company, based in Holme, Cumbria
- Featured JobMansfieldPermanent
- The General Sales Manager will create and manage the UK Sales budgets in line with corporate strategic goals; they will take responsibility for the entire development of the UK office based in Mansfield
- Lead and provide effective management and support for the UK business including operations, installation and warehouse management
Fantastic leadership opportunity for global consumer durables business
Working for a global shelving business with double digit growth!
- Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
Do you have strong purchasing, material planning and production scheduling experience? Are you a great people manager, with a flare for stakeholder management? Do you want to work for an inspiring brand?
Fast-growing, highly successful brand
Management of purchasing, materials planning and production planning
- Featured JobCorbyPermanent
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone with a real passion for nutrition but also has a commercial edge to them. This will assist Cambridge Weight Plan with their current product range as well as being able to support their ongoing new product development.
This is an exciting time to join the CWP business
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with a real passion for nutrition
- Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent
My client is a US, privately owned consumer products SME looking to recruit a CFO for Europe due to a recent acquisition. Reporting to the Group CFO, the European CFO will be a strategic thought partner, instrumental in shaping the strategic direction within Europe.
European CFO - High Growth SME
- Featured JoblondonPermanentAs the French Speaking National Account Controller for the FMCG Dairy giant based in London, you will manage all UK accounts, tasked with developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients within a very competitive environment. You will report in to the European Director who is based in France, taking charge of UK & Ireland.
Please apply if you have an established FMCG background, within Dairy is ideal
- You will work within a rapidly expanding global Dairy giant, London based
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity to join Andros as a Senior Brand Manager and be involved in the full marketing mix. You will join a close knit and supportive team with an autonomous working environment to create and implement the marketing strategy to deliver against ambitious growth opportunities.
Are you looking for a strategic role where you can make a real impact?
Are you passionate about all things 'brand'?
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
The EMEA HR Generalist role will be responsible for providing the full scope of HR support and guidance including project work to employees across the EMEA region. The role reports into the HR Director, EMEA.
Fast growing technology Business
- South East LondonPermanent
Food company going through a further growth and IT Transformation, where they want Oracle to be the core ERP in the firm. The right candidate will be coming in as a Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Functional Analyst with experience of working on the business side of an Oracle deployment.
One of the UK's leading Fresh Foods specialist
- LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
Work closely with your NAM to ensure agreed National plans are delivered at field level.
Develop relationships with key regional sales managers of specific wholesalers to maximise opportunities available.
Opportunity to join an exciting craft beer brewery
Develop and maintain key relationships to drive the business forward
- LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
You will be setting up and planning for new ranges coming into the business, bought by the buying team, and keen a close eye on stock balances and making sure they are in line with demand.
Supplier is due to more than double is growth
Close to transport links
Transformational Head of Digital role for FMCG business needed to help drive brand awareness and engagement online. This person will own the full remit in Digital and will be responsible for also driving the eCommerce agenda across all brands.
Head of Digital for FMCG business
Must have excellent senior level transformation experience
- MaidenheadTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
Interim SAP BPC Analyst required for a contract role starting in January
Experience of SAP BPC in Finance is essential.
Supporting the continuous development of BPC
Support integration of BPC with a new global ERP solution
- Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, assessing the best course of action and conducting a performance repair
- Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production
- Follow preventative maintenance and liaise with Engineering Manager regarding spare parts requirements
4 on 4 off days & nights
FMCG Food Manufacturer
- South West LondonPermanent
A highly diverse role with line management responsibilities looking after a global/regional remit across a portfolio of brands with a purpose of ensuring brand strategies are translated into actionable development plans and toolkits, with clearly defined guard rails for all relevant geographies.
Do you have a background in luxury goods or drinks?
Are you looking for your next progressive step?
- LondonTemporary£39,000 - £40,000
This job is a fantastic 6 month contract working in a full mix digital role.The role includes
Digital Strategy & Campaign Development:
Independent planning, development, implementation and optimization of digital awareness, equity and performance marketing campaigns (product, including social mission campaigns) in collaboration with the global digital team and local partners (including independent management of the digital and media agency)
Amazing Consumer and FMCG brand
Full mix digital role
This is a great opportunity to come and join the team at one of the worlds most innovative automotive companies. Based in Basingstoke you will be responsible for coordinating a number of different websites and working towards a unified online experience for our clients thousands of customers.
Come and join the team at one of the worlds most innovative businesses
Create a cohesive, unified online experience across an extensive product range
- CorbyPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone wanting to build their sales career within a major global company!
Are you naturally target driven and want to build a career in sales?
If yes then apply build that career within a major global company!
A Global Leading FMCG business are recruiting a Demand Planner to join their team based in Berkshire.
Demand Planner based in Berkshire
Join a Global market leading FMCG business
- LeicestershirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
My client is looking to recruit this pivotal role of Production Planning and Transport Assistant to support their growing business, based in Leicestershire. The Planning and Transport department is a key cornerstone that allows their FMCG operation to run effectively and efficiently, ensuring all parties know what is required from them, and at what time.
Fast-growing, entrepreneurial food manufacturing organisation in Leicestershire
To begin with, you will work most Saturdays (some WFH) with a day off mid-week
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Fmcg Fast Moving Consumer Goods job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Fmcg Fast Moving Consumer Goods jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
A guide to fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) jobs
FMCG jobs we recruit for
CRM Campaign Executive
Grocery Channel Controller
National Account Manager
PR and Social Media Manager
Revenue Planning Executive
Reward Operations Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
Key FMCG tasks
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain competitive prices.
- Developing and preparing purchase orders.
- Reviewing incoming requisitions.
- Administering and reviewing purchase orders.
- Purchasing materials.
- Monitoring and evaluating supplier compliance.
Key FMCG skills
Qualifications and experience