A luxury fashion business with fantastic offices in the heart of Mayfair are looking to recruit a newly qualified accountant to work closely with the finance manager to assist with the strategic decision making process of the business as well as ensuring all reporting is completed on time and to the appropriate accounting standards.
- Instantly recognisable fashion brand
- Working closely with senior leadership teams
A fast-growing consumer brand are expanding their UK operation and are looking to recruit a FP&A manager to help implement processes and build out their commercial finance function.
- Fast growing consumer business
- Chance to build out FP&A function
FINANCE MANAGER - FASHION RETAILER - IMMEDIATE START - £500 - £600 PER DAY
- Instantly recognisable fashion retailer
- Day rate contract with scope to go permanent
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, you will be getting involved in providing insightful financial and business related analysis for a private equity backed company.
- A well renowned company with clear progressive opportunities
- Great role if you enjoy contributing to commercial / strategic decision making
Financial Controller opportunity in PE backed E-Commerce business focused on improving the quality of technical reporting and MI/BI for the business. The role will oversee one management accountant is a 50/50 split of technical and commercial accounting and business partnering.
- Private Equity backed business experiencing exponential growth
- Ecommerce business with a reputable brand and Global reach
The Head of Finance will be responsible for providing financial and commercial advice across the business to the achieve objectives and Business strategy. This will include providing financial, commercial and contractual advice and guidance to members of the F&BO team, Programme Managers, Capture Teams, and the Leadership Team.
- Highly commercial role
- 9 day fortnight
An exciting role with a leading provider of fibre-based packaging - you will join as an Operations Finance Manager, supporting the Operations Finance Business Partner and the team across four manufacturing sites in the industrial sector. Within the role, you will provide analysis and insight to support and challenge the business, to facilitate cost control and continual improvement in operational KPIs.
- Packaging division - supporting Operations Finance Business Partner
- Provide analysis and insight to support and challenge the business
An 18 month FTC based close to Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire which will involve providing financial leadership for the construction of a new production line in a large FMCG company.
- Join a high growth, instantly recognisable FMCG food brand
- Bring financial stewardship as a member of the Project Leadership team
As part of a team of three people, the role is to oversee on a day-to-day basis all aspects of the financial management of the group whilst supporting/partnering the MD in delivering on corporate objectives.
- Opportunity to join a team at a time of development and expansion.
- Temp to perm opportunity!
This Finance Business Partner based in Uxbridge will be:
- This role will be responsible for driving results and performance (profits and sales)
- You will business partner to the non finance teams to drive insight, analysis and forecast.
- This role will be for devising the commercial strategies
- Great opportunity to join a fantastic finance team
- Great commercial finance role - 3 -6 months
A fantastic opportunity for a progressive qualified accountant who has a passion for data, reporting and stakeholder management.
- Fantastic and progressive opportunity!
- Scope to design your future within the company!
Market-Leading, Innovative Group in a highly sought after Industry. Leadership Role with Progression Potential
- Rapidly growing SME in FMCG sector
- Number 1 in Finance role working closely with dynamic leadership team
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG leader serving the UK, Europe and America.
As Senior Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis you will be a key figure encompassing a truly commercial role for a prestigious international business. This opportunity would be ideal for an established FP&A Manager looking for their next step up.
- Exciting opportunity for an established FP&A Manager to take the next step
- Join a truly prestigious international business in a key strategic role
Financial controller to provide financial and business support to a leading division of one of the world's leading FMCG organisations.
- FTSE 250 exposure
- Huge progression opportunities.
Interim Financial accountant required for an interesting assignment with a Manufacturing organisation
- year end, consolidation, reconciliation
- Cost centre reporting and analysis, VAT
The Financial Accounting Manager will lead a small team to ensure the efficient and accurate accounting, reporting and consolidation of all entities, providing variance analysis and commentary for month-end reporting.
- Financial Accounting Manager for a reputable brand in Bristol and the UK
- Seeking a qualified accountant with technical background to manage a team
Managing a team of three analysts, the role is responsible for all commercial finance elements of the function, including financial planning, reporting and decision support. The ability to manage key stakeholders both internally and externally whilst proving flexible to the differing needs of customers across the region, are key attributes of the role.
- Global FMCG brand
- Hybrid working offered
The Finance BP is responsible for providing finance support for the GBD, R&D and Innovation teams. Supporting the team with all business cases, challenging the assumptions, helping prioritise projects, forecasting and reporting on all financial targets as a part of IBP (Integrated Business Planning cycle), capital projects justification and reporting.
- Highly commercial role
- Excellent hybrid working
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a household name as Finance Analyst, working closely with their supply chain team and business partnering non-finance stakeholders.
- Brilliant opportunity to join a household name in their Finance team
- Commercial role working closely with the wider business
Superb opportunity to join a fantastic business in a commercial finance manager / finance business partner capacity. You will support the FD and numerous stakeholders to achieve greater commercial results.
- Commercially important role within excellent business
- Fantastic exposure to a number of key stakeholders
In line with the rest of the business, my client is looking to develop an innovative and learning culture. The role will work closely with and help in the development of the rest of the Finance Team.
This is a great role for a newly qualified or established management accountant who is looking to continue on there own personal development journey towards senior leadership.
- Great opportunity to work alongside a fantastic No.1 in Finance
- Great company and benefits scheme
Financial Accountant - Process Improvement required to optimise Centre of Excellence Financial Accounting processes
Experience improving intercompany, month end close, training
- 8-9 month contract
- Opportunity to improve processes in Finance
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a fashion retail brand based in central London.
- luxury fashion brand
- Broad & varied position
Our client is looking to recruit an interim Finance Manager/Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Immediate start
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be required to work alongside the senior leadership team ensuring the team are work efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will be required to present the weekly business performance KPI's to the Senior team while managing the budgeting and forecasting process. While looking for any process or control changes that can be improved or updated were fit.
- Semi newly created role with a chance to make a real organisational impact
- Great opportunity for a first step into management
The key element of the role is to provide insights, validation and challenge to the latest commercial thinking within the business. This will be achieved through working closely with senior business leaders and the wider Finance team. The Commercial Finance Analyst has to be highly confident in communicating and working with Senior Leaders. A highly analytical nature and naturally inquisitive mindset will be key. As is experience in financial modelling
- A highly analytical role, business partnering and presenting to senior leaders
- Reporting directly to the UK Commercial FD, this is a senior role in the company
Exceptional 12 month opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join the UK division of an International FMCG group. Hybrid working, 50% in the Nottingham office, 50% from home
- 12 month contract
- Supply chain finance, SAP
A superb opportunity to join a well-known consumer products as Chief Financial Officer
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- A chance to be part of a high-calibre senior leadership team
The Senior Operation Accountant is actively engaged with the control, planning and deployment of financial resources, ensuring that resources acquired are put to efficient operational and strategic use, challenging performance, together with ensuring that risks are identified, minimised and liabilities controlled.
- To deputise for the Site Financial Controller as required.
- To support in continual improvement in the process and systems relevant to site
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly international, fast-paced FMCG brand working from their Nottingham office. This opportunity comes with fantastic work-from-home/office flexibility, as such may suit a candidate based a little further afield.
- Truly international brand, one of the largest in their industry
- Flexible working from home/office balance