The Logistics Coordinator will play a key role in the day-to-day movement of materials/products, by booking & arranging transport through various haulage companies. In this role, you'll also be expected to provide support to the purchasing team, raising PO's through the SAP system.
- Experience booking/arranging transport through hauliers
- Strong knowledge of ERP (SAP preferable) - Good Excel knowledge
In the height of the pandemic, we changed the shape of our northern manufacturing team to align to our customers better. Seems like a recipe for success, right? Small changes have yielded significant gains and we growing exponentially. As such, we're looking to hire talented recruitment consultants at various levels across Engineering & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain desks within Industrial and Consumer markets.
- Global recruitment consultancy
- Excellent opportunities for progression
As an 3rd Line Network Engineer you will be responsible for managing, building & deploying projects as well as work on challenging and complex problems to help scale and grow the service to meet customer demands.
- 3rd Line Network Engineer - Leeds
- Opportunity to work for a globally esteemed business, and help shape their IT
As Senior Production Manager, you will support the business with improving its systems, processes and procedures whilst upskilling the team to develop their knowledge and skills. Whilst you will be required to have the ability to think strategically, the primary focus initially will be the day to day operational running of the factory.
- High potential/High growth SME in West Yorkshire
- Opportunity to progress into a Director position
You will be the key in delivering outstanding service to customers by managing goods along the Supply Chain to their final destination. You will need a keen eye for detail and be able to build great working relationships across internal departments, Customers and Logistics Partners.
- Employee discount on household products
- Global business
A great opportunity for a leading employer based in Leeds
This role would suit a candidate with a passion and exposure to employee engagement and driving change.
- A great opportunity for a leading employer based in Leeds
- A role focused on Employee Engagement
The Buyer will support the current purchasing team in placing POs, expediting suppliers, managing stock levels, seeking cost reductions and building strong supplier relationships.
- Excellent culture with internal progression opportunity
- Global purchasing experience desirable
To maximise the growth in selected E-commerce partners channel through outstanding trade/shopper marketing & commercial ideas and executions. An exciting role for a self-motivated beauty & e-commerce obsessed individual.
- Work for a global leader in beauty electronics!
- Great benefits!
Due to exceptional growth and an expected doubling of turnover within the next few years Hisense are looking for an experienced and motivated Go To Market Manager to join Hisense UK, a subsidiary of the Global Hisense business. Your focus will be to working closely across multiple areas of the business building strong relationships to ensure the product offering and messaging is in line with the products ans market trends.
- Join Hisense a consumer electronics global leader!
- Be part of a strong team comprised of highly motivated talented individuals!
The Multi-Site Quality Manager is a multi-site role overseeing the Wakefield site 3 days a week and a site in the North West 2 days a week. They will maintain and develop any compliance, legislation or ISO9001 accreditation whilst driving the quality culture on both sites.
- The business is a successful packaging manufacturer based in West Yorkshire
- Group Quality Manager is a multi-site role with travel across 2 sites in the UK
The Multi-Site HSE Advisor will assist in the management, development, and maintenance of effective and robust HSE and Risk systems covering all activities to ensure safety compliance and risk management against all agreed business priorities. They will also assist in delivering our environmental agenda in line with group strategy, pursuing industry leading sustainability aspirations to support our CSR agenda.
- The client is a well-known food manufacturer based in Leeds
- The Multi-Site HSE Advisor will manage compliance & culture for multiple suites
The Group Engineering Manager will align the sites with some key activities but will predominantly lead and manage the day to day activities on site. This role would suit an Engineering Manager who has the capability to lead group synergy in areas, but is keen to be involved on the front lines of maintenance.
- Predominantly based at 1 site, looking after centralised budgets and planning
- Senior Engineering Manager within a market leading food manufacturer
We are looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to join the global Finance Team, reporting directly to the CFO. You will manage a small team and work hand in hand with the UK MD, business partnering at a senior level across Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing.
- Start-up business with big ambitions
- Opportunity to work on an international basis
You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
- Market-Leading Private Manufacturing Business
- Board-level Strategic Role
- Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans for the Group
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Senior FMCG Leader; Head of Sales
- Experience across broad range of channels within FMCG
Key Account Manager to manage and grow customers across the North East and Yorkshire
Manage, retain, and grow existing and new business customers
- Growing Food Ingredient Business
- Opportunities for progression
As Shift Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring delivery across production targets, health & safety and quality. You will support, train and develop your team to progress the operations.
- Shift Manager (6am-2pm, 2pm - 10pm Mon to Fri)
- Consumer Products Manufacturer
A fantastic Technical Manager job opportunity to join a growing, family-owned food manufacturing business in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- Join A Growing, Family Owned Food Manufacturing Business
- Lots Of Opportunities For Personal Development And Progression
The Logistics Coordinator will support the Procurement & Supply Chain team in timely delivery of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products. This will include creating purchase orders, liaising with hauliers and ensuring customs documentation is completed correctly.
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Must have some experience of customs documentation
A Large Blue-Chip Manufacturing Business. State of the art manufacturing plant.
- A Large Blue-Chip Manufacturing Business
- State of the art manufacturing plant
If you are an immediately available Digital Marketing professional with experience in a retail or consumer goods setting this could be a fantastic opportunity to join one of Yorkshires fastest growing consumer goods businesses of the last 5 years.
- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based Consumer Goods business
- 12 month contract with the potential to role in to a permanent role