Excellent interim role within a global consumer brand PLC. They are looking for a Privacy Counsel to join their team on a 12 month FTC based in London.
- Excellent 12 month Interim Privacy Lawyer role
- Global Consumer Brand
An exciting opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join an established high calibre legal team who support all areas of this UK Headquartered Retail and FMCG brand.
- A well known and loved Retail & FMCG brand with strong growth plans
- Join an established high calibre legal team.
To support the General Counsel in carrying out company secretarial and legal functions. To provide the range of in-house legal advice in relation to the business needs.
- Rare in-house opportunity for a paralegal with commercial experience
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop
A brilliant new opportunity for an experienced Commercial IT lawyer to join a well known Consumer Brand with offices in Bedfordshire.This role will take on a large amount of responsibility within the team and organisation.
- A well known Global Consumer/Automotive Services brand
- A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer to join a well regarded team
Broad commercial and compliance focused role reporting into the GC who sits overseas.
- Varied and interesting role with autonomy and scope
- Great business and brand to work for with global reach
In-House legal counsel working for a global FMCG organisation. This is a permanent, full time role which reports into the Group General Counsel and focuses on a broad range of in-house commercial contracts.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global FTSE listed business
- Working with a great team, in a role offering lots of flexibility
A superb opportunity for a Junior - Mid level Commercial Lawyer to join a well known and loved global FMCG organisation based in West London.
- A well known and loved global FMCG Brand HQ'd in West London
- A fantastic general commercial role within an established high calibre team.
To take ownership of corporate governance and the promotion of it, representing the interests of the Company. Identifying and managing regulatory compliance risks.
To act as the main point of contact with the regulatory data protection authority and data Subjects (e.g., customers and sales force). Identify and mitigate data protection risks ensuring organisations are compliant with all relevant regulations - GDPR, FCA, IR35 and EU Corporation Tax.
- Compliance and data protection expereince?
- Looking to take a step up from a paralegal role?