Analyse trends and performance of Lintbells within Amazon, to identify future growth opportunities, as well as supporting the Amazon team across broader category and sales support.
- A great opportunity to join this rapidly growing pet supplement business
- A Global Amazon Category Analyst role
A luxury fashion business with fantastic offices in the heart of Mayfair are looking to recruit a newly qualified accountant to work closely with the finance manager to assist with the strategic decision making process of the business as well as ensuring all reporting is completed on time and to the appropriate accounting standards.
- Instantly recognisable fashion brand
- Working closely with senior leadership teams
A fast-growing consumer brand are expanding their UK operation and are looking to recruit a FP&A manager to help implement processes and build out their commercial finance function.
- Fast growing consumer business
- Chance to build out FP&A function
FINANCE MANAGER - FASHION RETAILER - IMMEDIATE START - £500 - £600 PER DAY
- Instantly recognisable fashion retailer
- Day rate contract with scope to go permanent
My client based in central London is a fully integrated loyalty, insights and media services agency. They support some of the UKs biggest FMCG brands to build impactful relationships with their customers. You will be working as part of a team of 6 and reporting directly in to the insights lead.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
- Flexible working available!!
My client is looking for an Artwork & Specification Technologist to join the Technical and Quality Team working closely with Innovation, Supply Chain, Suppliers, Contract Packers, and other relevant teams. You will be responsible for driving the artwork repro process from beginning to end, approving colour and print of all packaging, making sure artworks are technically correct and generating product specifications.
- Incredibly fast growing business
- Opportunity to assist on a huge packaging project
Excellent interim role within a global consumer brand PLC. They are looking for a Privacy Counsel to join their team on a 12 month FTC based in London.
- Excellent 12 month Interim Privacy Lawyer role
- Global Consumer Brand
We need a brave Digital Marketing Manager to push the bounds of what's feasible and possible whilst adjusting to various changes that come our way. The Digital Marketing Manager will support the Senior Marketing Manager, with the wider Brand Marketing Team, in developing and implementing all digital elements to support the overall Corporate Marketing strategy.
- Drive digital touchpoints to create a world-class digital interaction
- Working in a fast paced, fun and highly creative team!
A superb opportunity has arisen for an aspiring SQL Developer/DBA to join a cool and fast-growing Food retail giant.
- Manage the growth of Data
- Take ownership and run with projects
As a Field Service Engineer, reporting to the Senior Manager. You will be joining a growing and highly technical team, who strive to provide the best customer service possible. You will be supported by a coordinator and wider technical specialists. You will take the lead for your region, providing full technical repair support directly to customers, providing technical feedback to help resolve issues and improve product performance.
- One of the worlds largest consumer goods companies
- Full and Comprehensive training across the product range
The Global Product Marketing Manager is responsible for administration, research and project management required as part of the development of new products, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the marketing tool kits required to activate NPD launches and deploy at a global level.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
The Head of Supply Chain Operations will oversee and manage Supply Chain Operations including Inventory Management, Customer Operations, Supplier relationships and Facilities management
- Privately owned business
- Huge growth potential
A superb opportunity for an experienced Discounter NAM looking to truly 'own' the channel within an established SME, looking to drive further trade & growth in a customer base integral to the overall company's strategic growth plan!
- A superb NAM opportunity to 'own' key Discounters for a world foods distributor
- An opportunity for a NAM to head up a portfolio of Discounter customers
The Cost Manager will work both independently and as part of a team to manage client accounts for a variety of retail projects. The Cost Manager must demonstrate the ability to optimise projects costs, implement value engineering, and ensure value for money whilst still achieving and delivering the highest standards and quality.
- Exciting global and complex projects to work on
- Opportunity to work with massive sporting brands
An exciting opportunity to assist on the procurement and supply chain management for global sporting goods brands with a focus on the fixtures and fittings for their stores. This role will be helping facilitate the growth plan of these brands in Asia, Australia, Europe and America.
- Exciting fast paced role working with leading sporting goods brands
- Big complex global projects
Exciting opportunity to get involved with a procurement, logistics and warehousing organisation who work on behalf of some massive global sports brands. This role is central to the procurement and supply chain of key category areas such as fixtures and fittings, lighting, metal work and other sub-categories within the fit-out area (c.£30m spend).
- Exciting opportunity to join a global organisation who work with massive brands
- Fast paced environment with complex procurement projects
The Senior Sourcing Manager will manage the procurement of various packaging commodities. The role will be end to end, leading the sourcing, category management and subsequent supplier relationship management. Our client is a global FMCG business that producing some of the most well known FMCG food products around the world.
- An opportunity in a global FMCG business with long term opportunities
- You must have exception procurement skills, buying ingredients or packaging.
This role is responsible for owning and delivering the global digital marketing strategy with responsibilities in planning, creating, executing and managing all digital campaigns. Being a creative storyteller, you will bring the brand and product to life across digital channels through paid media content.
- A highly successful and creative consumer lifestyle brand
- Opportunity to lead the global digital media strategy
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a fashion retail brand based in central London.
- luxury fashion brand
- Broad & varied position
We are looking to recruit a paid search specialist who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing advertising strategy that promote Dental and Beauty treatments; enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/patients.
- Exciting role to join a consumer beauty business with ambitious growth targets!
- Looking for an expert in paid media and digital advertising
Reporting to the UK HR Director and partnering directly with dedicated business groups, you will work with the leadership team on all HR operations and manage the execution of the people strategy. This varied role will provide you an opportunity for involvement in a broad range of People matters, seeing you support your area but also getting involved in national initiatives.
- Feb 2022 start date
- Maternity cover contract until end of 2022
The National Account Manager will be in charge of managing mass market leading brands/products within key growth areas. You will also measure progress on the businesses and customer key deliverables through development of a JBPs
- Iconic Consumer Goods Business
- Major Account Ownership
A superb opportunity to join a well-known consumer products as Chief Financial Officer
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- A chance to be part of a high-calibre senior leadership team
As a Brand Manager, you'll be working on a variety of projects with consumer and channel focus. You'll have a strong focus on NPD, as well as the development of strong ATL and BTL marketing activity from brief to consumer implementation.
- Are you in FMCG Brand manager but excited by the Drinks sector?
- Then this is the opportunity to work on a Leading brand for a 12m FTC
An opportunity has arisen for a Capacity and Planning Manager to join a listed ecommerce business in central London.
- One of the largest companies in the world
- Highly strategic and commercial role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic HR Business Partnering team for 6 months to support with key projects.
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - PLC RETAILER - IMMEDIATE START
- Prestigious Retail Plc
- 6-month FTC
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join an SME retail company and lead a small finance function based in central London.
- Leadership role with lots of scope to implement change
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a business right at the start of their journey in an exciting Head of Supply Chain role.
- Exciting FCMG start-up with a key focus on sustainability
- End-to-end supply chain experience is essential
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing key retail and grocery partners whilst looking for new business opportunities. You will be managing the full portfolio of licensed and branded products with key customers like Walt Disney, Pixar, Marvel and many more.
- Global Brands
- Premium Homeware Products